[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Before I am hanged, I would like to say-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: truegrit.jpg (770KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
truegrit.jpg
770KB, 1920x816px
Before I am hanged, I would like to say-
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>87244569
I AM YULAW!
>>
>>87244569
*hangs*
>>
HWEY DA YAAAAAAH HOHWEYYAYAA
>>
>>87244700
I really enjoyed this e nding and youtubed it recently to watch it again
>>
File: thumbnail_38469[1].jpg (23KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_38469[1].jpg
23KB, 400x300px
ME NO WANNA DIE, MOMMY.
>>
>>87245533
fun movie, lot of interesting technical tidbits about how they filmed the Jet Vs Li scenarios, did you know it was originally supposed to be the Rock in the lead role?
>>
>>87245582
a moment that always stood out for me was the "let the bodies hit the floor" slow motion fight (this was before the song had been used to death)

no, and that sounds like a complete miscast, they simply wouldnt be able to have a lot of these fight scenes he is more of a brawler than a fast moving martial artist
>>
>>87245972
>no, and that sounds like a complete miscast, they simply wouldnt be able to have a lot of these fight scenes he is more of a brawler than a fast moving martial artist
Yeah I think if it had been made more recently it would have escalated to something along the lines of the Zod/Superman fight from Man of Steel, plus with how small Jet is you get a greater sense of how powerful he is when he does shit like club people with motorcycles.
>>
>>87244569
This is the best of the Coens.
>>
>>
>>87246116
I am Yulaw and I am nobodies bitch!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.