[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was this guy again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: file.png (324KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
324KB, 480x360px
Who was this guy again?
>>
Based Fred. He's probably the only cripple I like in this world.
>>
>>87243691
>wearing Mario baby pajamas as an adult
>>
RIP copypaste
>>
>>87243691
Chief pedo spammer, AKA cunnyfag virgin lord. He fantasizes about children all day because they are the same size as him, but only weird self deprecating fantasies because his only interactions with females are when they laugh at him.
>>
Freddit "we want the reddit audience" Breddit (1991-2014)
>>
Christopher Poole
>>
The guy who fucking saved 4chan.

Why does everyone pretend that MOOT wasn't being a GIGANTIC FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT? He fucking destroyed /pol/ resulting in /pol/ starting shitstorms on every board. Then the new shit tier mods started locking up the Gamergate threads and being fucking ban happy retards.

16/2Chan started getting populated and Moot freaked out, bailed and now we have GookMoot who is a piece of shit who sells our ad data but at least doesn't shit up boards with Epic Memes excluding April Fool's Day. I am glad that Moot is gone, I hope he's having a nice life as a Google Whore. Never come back faggot.
>>
Remember 12chan?
>>
>>87244119
the reaction against gg was so ridiculous
>Gamers are dead!
It was so unbelievably stupid. Now I can't stop seeing these typed os overreactions in the media all the time
>>
>>87244119
>started getting popular
for like a week yeah
Gamergate wasn't as relevant as people would have you believe, Moot has been planning to sell out long before that happened
>>
File: orson.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
orson.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
hotwheels aka cripplekike, defender of your internet freedoms against overlord moot who is a faggot and a normalfag
>>
>>87244119
>Epic Memes
I'M PICKLE RICK!
>>
>>87244139
>12chan
>notfourchan
>7-11chan

Those were the days man.
>>
File: Michael-horowitz-foster.png (107KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
Michael-horowitz-foster.png
107KB, 250x300px
>>87244139
Remember 4(space)chon?
>>
>>87243691
Tyrion
>>
>>87243691

The founder of KrippleKikeChan
>>
He rode that gamergate wave.

I didn't like the guy much but the Brianna Wu thing was gold. Problem is he gave more popularity to these degenerates.
>>
Kinda funny how quick he changed his tune on free speech when it became apparent he can't bank on it
>>
cuckwheels
he is dead now though.

Press S.
>>
waifu boards were pure kino.
>>
>>87244208
Well hey we'll probably never get the full story unless someone releases a tell all. All I know for certain was that the /pol/ Harbor was the internet equivalent to shaking a wasps nest.
>>
>>87244119
moot was better than gookmoot, fuck off
>muh gamergate
embarrassing
>>
>>87244573
fuck off moot
>>
File: woah.gif (2MB, 392x392px) Image search: [Google]
woah.gif
2MB, 392x392px
>>87243691
>In 2012 he joined Wizardchan, an Internet community for male virgins.[7][8] He bought Wizardchan from the original administrator in March 2013 and owned it until September 2013, when he resigned after losing his virginity.[8]
>>
a genetic dud who got fired from his own site by the guy he sold it to
>>
Remember when 8gaggers thought 8gag would be bigger than 4chan in a couple years?
>>
>>87244208
>Gamergate wasn't as relevant as people would have you believe

People are still butthurt over it and trying to claim reparations because them evil gamers harassed them
>>
>>87244592
:^(
>>
>>87244327
Yes, I donated some money to stis lap,top,fund.
>>
>>87244403
>Brianna Wu is ... currently running for Congress.[6]
Haaaa
>>
>>87244327
I remember the existence of a site, but never really went there but like one time and have no clue what was on it. I more remember the video of the guy in cosplay of some sort talking about 4chan (or FOUR(is this spamfiltered?)CHON as he put it, thereby starting the meme) and every single gundam series something or another.

>>87244288
I recall browsing 12chan on my laptop in a residence hall commons room when I was in college. Probably not the best decision I've ever made. Heh.

>>87243691
Early on, didn't he advertise his site on some incarnation of /cwc/? I vaguely remember that.
>>
>>87243691
Isn't this the cripple with the huge dick? I remember being shocked that it's bigger than mine
>>
>>87244327
STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Last time I went there months ago it was slow as fuck.
His chan is empty of people.
I'm surprised it still survives.
>>
His site sucks ass.
Only /pol/, /v/, /b/, have any traffic whatsoever (and it's still a lot slower than the ones on 4chan). Rest of the boards are irrelevant with the post rate being one post per day.
People there pretend they're something special while in reality they're just bunch of losers who got banned for shitposting here so they're basically the rejects of 4chan.
>>
>>87245377
>bragging about traffic when mainstream popularity is how 4chan went to shit in the first place
good grief
>>
>>87245285
That's cause that faggot Jim who bought out Yuki's nichan bought out 2*4chan and started cracking down on the pedos and raidfaggots and just turned into shittier version of 4chan so everyone came crawling back.
>>
>>87245393
what's the point of posting if only like 12 people are active in your circle jerk?
4chan is a shithole, i'm not pretending it's something good, but at least here I can get some discussion going fast with fellow redditors, normalfags and autists
>>
>>87245377
why would you care about muh traffic when all that really amounts to is reddit cunts invading the place? if 8ch continues to grow popular it too will be flooded with cancer until another random chan in born.
>>
>>87243691
>tfw he has a better hairline than me
JUST
>>
>>87245436
>if 8ch continues to grow popular
it was only popular for like a month in 2014
it's been in steady decline ever since
>>
I would use 8/tv/ more if people posted more.
>>
>>87244139

The FBI remembers
>>
What actually happened with 4×2chan? Didn't he sell it or some bullshit?
>>
>>87245468
>in decline
whatever, as long as the same few thousand IPs post regularly i'm sure they're happy with their situation. the point is that having a lot of traffic isn't necessarily good for a community if this shithole means anything.
>>
>>87245468
It's on a steady decline from a huge influx of users, though

It's still leagues above where it was before GG
>>
>>87243726
what about Steven Hawking?
>>
>>87245827
Liberal faggot
>>
>>87244119
I'm on this shithole since 2007 and still don't know exactly what gamergate was. Feels good to be not a faggot manchild gaymer.
>>
Remember when 7chan was a legitimate competitor in traffic to 4chan?
Remember when 4chan used to go down fairly regularly?
Remember when so many teenage /b/tards kept getting themselves infected from the spam posts made by botnets that m00t had to institute a 'temporary captcha' that became permanent?
Remember Lanced Jack?
>>
>>87245943
Remember when MrSp0oky or however the fuck he stylized his name would beg for money on /b?
>>
>>87243691
Ike the Spike
>>
>>87244592
>paying a hooker to lose your internet friends
saddest type of sex
>>
>>87246364
He actually got a girlfriend who then stole all his money and trashed his apartment. A hooker would have been cheaper.
>>
>>87246396
cripple jew deserved it
>>
>>87246396
he lives in Philippines now and has a hot shemale hooker who wipes his bum bum.
>>
File: 1496667628563.jpg (47KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1496667628563.jpg
47KB, 621x502px
>4chan will never not be the worlds largest english speaking imageboard ever again
>>
>>87246534
go back in time and kill all redditors who don't like anime
>>
>>87244139

I remember when the FBI and international agencies raided anons who visited there. That was funny.
>>
>>87245943
>tfw you weren't really paying attention back then and missed out on the good stuff
>>
>>87245529
Nice damage control
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.