[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are shows about drug traffickers so interesting? Also I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Why are shows about drug traffickers so interesting? Also I'm willing to bet season 4 will follow El Chapo.
>>
>>87243039
There's already a netflix original about el chapo.
>>
>>87243092
Is it any good? So then where do you think season 4 will be heading?
>>
>>87243039
Because they have to glorify them in real life they are just scummy people who are probably psychopaths.
>>
>>87243137

No it was shit.
>>
because they live among you
>>
>>87243039
Because drugs and money and violence and sex are fucking awesome
>>
Cocaine is, whether you like it or not, a social institution. I'm personally not a fan of it, but there are millions of normal, well-adjusted people around the world who will buy a gram for a good night out. The story of it is a really interesting one and regardless of how evil a lot of the traffickers were/are, it has a very strong underdog/Robin Hood aspect.
>>
>>87243039
Some beaner anon said that the spanish was absolutely atrocious in this show. And while I barely even know how to introduce myself in spanish, that still makes me not want to watch it and makes it come off as cheap.
>>
>>87243942
I'm Cuban and I didn't have a problem with it. Then again I'm not autistic.
>>
>>87243137
season 3 is the last and el chapo is shit
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 247x204px
>>87244000
>>
>>87243942
I couldn't get past the first couple of episodes of the first season. Imagine a show about a redneck family in the deep south, and the protagonist talks with a Brooklyn accent the entire time.

I couldn't get over it. Then when he was asked about that criticism of his accent, and if he's working to improve it for season 2, he responded that he isn't. I knew there was no hope for it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.