[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't we talking about this kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (15KB, 184x273px)
download.jpg
15KB, 184x273px
Why aren't we talking about this kino?
>>
Utterly stimulating the whole way through even if there's like no character to root for.
The way events kept building up and relating back to each other was so cool.
>>
>>87240206
it's only out in the US
>>
>>87240206
Closest theater showing it is over an hour away. Hope they release this shit sooner than later
>>
Cause it's not online.
>>
>>87240206
Ending was shit
>>
>>87241617
nah
i mean the actual falling looked iffy if thats what youre referring to but im sure most of their budget went to the 5 minute cameos by jll and the somalian so what can you do
>>
>>87242160
No I mean connies fate Wich we'll never know I guess just focused on the retard for the credits

You know what really pisses me off tough?

Connie literally could've been a secret agent, he was like fucking James Bond

How does someone with such natural talents get so fucked in life?
>>
>>87242632
>How does someone with such natural talents get so fucked in life?
I kept thinking about that throughout the movie. Like, under different circumstances this guy could've used his drive for something to earn some money. I felt like that was part of the theme of the movie anyway.
>>
>>87242632
>>87242682
By the end I think that Connie had finally learned to let his brother go.
From the start he's shown to avoid leaving Nick alone, or letting him get the help he needs to overcome any emotional trouble.
But after going through all that just to get him out of prison, and sees another dumb heister that reminds him of his brother get killed, he realizes that keeping this up is just gonna get them both in way more trouble.
The ending is supposed to be a little hopeful because you see Nick slowly becoming a little more sociable with the special needs folk by going along with the activity.

I really love this movie for the way it showed its message. The movie is as short as it needed to be, but it wasn't able explain its meaning clearly enough for most people to get it in time. I was a little confused for a bit, but kinda liked it.
I learned to really enjoy it when I thought about it more after it ended.
>>
>>87240206
Because instead of talking about it, you're asking why we aren't talking about it, stoopid.
>>
>>87243097
Thought the ending was bleak because where his brother treat him as another human being everyone else is going to treat him like just another retard

In a way they're both in prison
>>
>>87243475
Connie was basically keeping everyone away from his brother because he was so protective of him.
Much like the bankjobs it provided them a little joy, but it was just gonna end up bad for them in the long run.
His brother wasn't suited at all for the lifestyle he chose for them, but didn't care.

Ray, the guy with the acid, is shown to be a fuckup many times that he reminds connie and us of his brother, and he even has to support him throughout the plan to get the acid.
When they were in the apartment and Connie yells at him for being a loser, a fuckup, and a waste of money, you realize that he's also felt this way about his own brother.
Even though Connie and Nick love each other, they are just incompatible in terms of living with each other.

The end has Connie taking Nick's place in prison. They are both where they belong now, Connie for ignoring all their issues goes to jail, and Nick can finally get the support he needs in a calm environment.

Sorry for going through such a rant, I just really liked this movie.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.