[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Tick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7254.png (948KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7254.png
948KB, 1334x750px
What did he mean by this?

Also, why no one told me about the Tickino
>>
>>87238472
God I was such a huge fan of The Tick years ago. Comic was dope, animated series was great, first live action iteration was good, but I'll be fucked if the Amazon version doesn't look like wet shit.

The pilot was pretty weak. Totally miscast, shitty fucking designs, I don't think I can bring myself to watch it.
>>
>>87238555

I didn't like the Pilot, but got hooked on the rest.

But then again, I don't know much about the source material other than memories from childhood when I watched the cartoon.
>>
File: IMG_7257.png (579KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7257.png
579KB, 1334x750px
>tfw Miss Lint will never force you to strip and fuck you with a strap-on

Why even live
>>
>>87238555
>The pilot was pretty weak. Totally miscast, shitty fucking designs, I don't think I can bring myself to watch it.

It's good. The guy playing The Tick(Peter Serafinowicz) really sells the endlessly enthusiastic, intellectually limited and morally incorruptible nature of The Tick well.

The only thing missing right now is Joseph Stalin, the Human Ton(and his little buddy Handy) and the Man Eating Cow. I'd also love if they were able to get Liberty Maid, Batmanuel, Human-Bullet or any of the other super-heroes from the comics and earlier series into the show but I think that the rights to everything from the cartoon are tied up with Disney right now.

Season 2, if it happens, had better be Chairface Chippendale or Pigleg.
>>
File: TERROR.jpg (81KB, 800x554px) Image search: [Google]
TERROR.jpg
81KB, 800x554px
>>87238555
>>87238787
Yeah the pilot was made like 2 years ago and they changed it around a bunch. I am loving it but it's kinda oddly paced.

CLIFFHANGER
>>
>>87239159
S1=No More Heroes Anymore. I hope they're going for the long haul.
>>
Bump for justice sandwiches.
>>
It was pretty good. Pete was well-casted for The Tick.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.