[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He would unironically make a great James Bond

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7

File: Idris-Elba.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Idris-Elba.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
He would unironically make a great James Bond
>>
anybody else fucking HATE Amy Pascal?
>>
>>87234145
Nah, he a nigger. But even so it probably couldn't be any worse than the last bond flick.
>>
>we want a black character that white people will watch and tell their other white friends afterwards about idris elba and other work he's done while feeling smugly content with themselves about their tolerance of other races and ability to discuss an actor that is black objectively.
>prep the bull, got just the guy
also james bond sucks and I hope they never make a new one
>>
File: The_Dark_Tower.0.jpg (87KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
The_Dark_Tower.0.jpg
87KB, 1200x800px
DAE wish idris elba was their dad haha
>>
>>87234396
I'm sure that one kid his wife conceived with another man did.
>>
>>87234145

My name is James Bond. James. Bond.
>>
File: Merchant ad infinitum.png (239KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Merchant ad infinitum.png
239KB, 501x585px
>>87234432
>hollywoods favorite bull
>gets cucked
pottery
>>
the names bond, tyrone bond.
>>
Da names' Bond. Bail Bond.
>>
>>87234145
why not a new secret agent?
afraid the movie won't market as well if it doesn't have the brand?
afraid the writing won't be good enough and it will flop without the brand?

what's wrong hollywood? step outside the formula for a change. create something instead of a rehash, remake, prequel,sequel,reboot

you fucking faggots.

I hope your little kike village gets swallowed in an earthquake.

make a good movie for a change.
>>
>>87234145
That's because you're a dispossessed Westerner perfectly happy to dilute everything for the sake of others with a misplaced sense of altruism.

The only chance we had at a post-racial future to facilitate something like this is long gone because the leftwing all over the West started jerking off over race instead of ignoring it, which was the straight path to achieving their goal. It's not gonna happen now. Too many people are radicalized. Only a sad ethnic balkanization of culture for us now.
>>
File: 1485762088766.jpg (29KB, 377x325px) Image search: [Google]
1485762088766.jpg
29KB, 377x325px
>>87234145
>can I get some sizzurp? Muddy not pink
>>
>>87234145
>>87234145
This idiot was the reason Prometheus sucked whenever he was around. If they make this guy James Bond these films will be no more.
>>
which actress would he BLACK? for me i would love to see felicity jones play the bond girl
>>
>>87234145
Reboot the Dragon Ball movies and cast him as Goku.
>>
Too well known to be stuck on a few Bond films now. You could with his discount version, Joseph Paterson.
>>
Idris Elba
>>
>>87235450
Idris Elba
>>
ashy elbow
>>
>>87234145
HE'S A NIGGER, SO HOW ABOUT NIGGERS MAKE A MEMORABLE CHARACTER INSTEAD OF STEALING WHITE ONES!?! OH, THAT'S RIGHT, THOSE FUCKING ANIMALS ARE INCAPABLE OF ANYTHING WHICH IS WHY THEY ONLY MADE IT TO THE NEW WORLD AS SLAVES!!!
>>
File: bond-idris-martin.jpg (52KB, 640x682px) Image search: [Google]
bond-idris-martin.jpg
52KB, 640x682px
>>87234145
>>
I think James Bond would make a great Idris Elba
>>
>>87234145
He's too old.
>>
We don't care if he would be a good James Bond or not. We just oppose that casting on an ideological level. We don't want niggers taking traditionally white roles. This is not a bad thing it just defending our culture.
>>
>>87235806
James Bond is British, Idris Elba is British.

There is no reason he can't play Bond.
>>
>>87235670
Legit and rarely discussed point. He's in the same age group as Ewan McGregor, Jude Law or Colin Farrell. By casting Daniel Craig, they already let that ship sail. Disgraceful!
>>
>>87235872
>Idris Elba is British.
m8 you what.
>>
>>87235917
This. Besides people only want him to be bond because he's black.
>>
>>87235872
James Bond is white, Idris Elba is black

There is your fucking reason cuck. I bet you would scream and protest if they made shaft white. hurr durr that's whitewashing
>>
>>87235872
Wow, I didn't know Britain was a part of Africa.
>>
>>87235947
>OBE
>Born in London
>not British
You can call him negro all you want but he's British.
>>
>>87234145
for james bond

they will get a paki to do it and he'll fight the evil white government for the sake of diversity. it will also feature the first six-year old bond girl
>>
>>87234145
I know it's bollocks but /pol/ would not have it
>>
>>87236055
it never had it
>>
>>87236016
his people are not indigenous to the british isles.
>>
>>87235872
By that logic (being British is what only / mostly matters), one of the Queen's corgis could play James Bond. Who would be more British than them?
>>
Bond isn't a nigger
>>
>>87235616
heh
>>
Honestly the Idris Elba meme has been going on for so long I unironically want him as bond.
>>
>>87234145
he's a bull, bond is a tiger. it's just not a good casting.
>>
>>87238113
Bond is a tiger? This whole thread is about how he has never been and should never be a tiger!
>>
>>87234145
Haha you woke up and later on that day made a thread about having a black James Bond, will you feel proud as you lay down to sleep shilling for a negro who is grandad age?
>>
Jamal Bond
>>
>>87234145
I really hate throwing niggers into roles they don't belong but i unironically agree. Maybe give him a different movie with the same vibe, making him a Bond might feel a bit forced in today's climate.
>>
>>87240173
You lie down. You lay traps and mines.
>>
>>87234145
No. It would destroy the franchise.
>>
>>87234145
How does James Bond react when someone calls him a "nigger"?
>>
>>87242759
Beat up tha craacka. The new James Bond movie should center around racism.
>>
>>87242791
> james bond taunted into violence

don't know about that anon
>>
>>87236055
I'm sure the alt-right virgin audience will be sorely missed.
>>
>>87234145
how about no.
>>
>>87236213
'His people' have nothing to do with it. He was born in England and has an English passport. He's british, wether you like it or not.
>>
>>87234145
too bad we're getting another craig movie
>>
Is he cool, or do you just think all black men are 'naturally cool'?
>>
>>87234145
he's a really dramatic actor, not really a wide range
could work for bond I guess
>>
>>87234145
Am I the only one who thinks he'd be perfect for M? Just imagine the banter between him and Bond
>>
>>87234145
No blackwashing in a movie is always a sign going to suck. The people who want to race swap characters are usually morons.
It would a terrible film exactly like the Dark Tower or the Death Note.
Even RT would hate it, but they would always add that Idris did great, just to avoid being accused of racism.
>>
>>87236016
He's African not British. If I'm born and raised in Japan that still doesn't make me a Jap. See?
>>
>>87234396
no but I do wish he was my daddy haha

feeding me his rich, warm cummies, haha, out of his thick, black cock, tehee

I want to worship his balls and lick them clean and smooth ahahaha

I want him to step on me, ohoho, and call me a degenerate, haha, and then ream my butthole out with his BBC.

no homo tho.
>>
>>87234145
I just lol at the bitch fest he had when he was shooting that Mandella movie against Thor. He really really wants to be treated as a serious actor, but the last few movies he's been stuck doing voice over work, shitty scifi, or shitty scifi under 5 hours of makeup.
>>
>>87243308
Bond is black now white boy. Things are changing.
>>
File: IMG_2837.jpg (328KB, 1234x1489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2837.jpg
328KB, 1234x1489px
>>87234145
Sorry, Bond is white. You will have to go appropriate some other character.
>>
>>87243754
>It would a terrible film exactly like the Dark Tower or the Death Note.

Are you implying that a black character was the reason those films were bad?
>>
>>87243764
Actually it would. If you were born and raised in Japan you are Japanese no matter what race you are.
>>
Nah he's overrated as fuck, only gets roles because he's a "cool nigger". If he was white he'd be lost in an ocean of similar actors.

The only reason he'd get to be James Bond is the same reasoning because over here in the UK we're max cucked. If it happened no one would even be allowed to publicly state the obvious or you'd be labelled a racist. Same thing happened with Doctor Who.
>>
>>87243796
Didn't know pierce was such a racist piece of shit
>>
>>87243785
You mean Daniel Craig is now black?
>>
>>87243342
>implying a meme of this magnitude would offend only the alt right
>implying the average James Bond fan would not go into meltdown over this bullshit
>implying it wouldn't trigger a majority of British people even if they're compelled out of politeness and fear not to say anything about it
>>
>>87243716
Elba should have played Blofeldt. He would have brought a genuine threat to the character unlike le quirky meme guy
>>
It’s ok for doctor who to be black. But Bond being black is dumb. He’s a white guy, the character is consistent.
>>
>>87243864
Nah white boy my nigga Idris gonna take over dat shit.
>>
File: 1504394788664.jpg (887KB, 889x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1504394788664.jpg
887KB, 889x1296px
fuck James Bond.

make this happen!
>>
>>87243950
Did you just assume my race?
>>
>>87234693
Do you believe this?
>>
>>87234145
Nobody is naive enough to trust a black. He would make a bad spy and Bond.
>>
>>87243764
>Nationality doesn't exist
>>
>>87244298
Nation comes from the Latin nace which means birth/race. Historically there isn't a distinction between race and country: for example Pakistan means literally country of the paki people. This is something found in all cultures throughout the world.
The idea of a nation that is nothing to do with ethnicity is a modern invention.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.