[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will play them in the inevitable biopic? The most sadist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7492.jpg (44KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7492.jpg
44KB, 500x333px
Who will play them in the inevitable biopic?

The most sadist crimes I've ever read about.
>>
If you don't want to come off as a shitpost, introduce them to the class, OP. Give your prospective audience something to work with. Not everyone is on a facial recog basis with base murderers.
>>
>>87233079
>Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Harris

>Two guys that met in prison and decided to kidnap, rape, and torture teenage girls while recording it.

>The most bizarre murder they committed is Shirley Ledford.

>The audio tape of her being raped and beaten with a sledgehammer was played in the courtroom. The audio tape, which had been found inside Bittaker's van and which Norris had earlier testified Bittaker had repeatedly played as he drove in the weeks prior to his arrest—adding that Bittaker considered the contents to be "real funny"— was presented in evidence on January 29, with Stephen Kay forewarning the jury: "For those of you who do not know what hell is like, you will find out."

>More than 100 people were present in the courtroom as the tape was played, and many members of both the jury and the audience wept openly upon hearing the contents, with several members of the audience either burying their heads in their hands, daubing tears from their eyes or rushing out of the courtroom before the tape had finished. Bittaker was undisturbed at hearing the contents of the tape—smiling throughout the hearing of the recording.

>Stephen Kay, the prosecutor at Bittaker's trial, still considers the murders committed by Bittaker and Norris as being the worst criminal case he has ever prosecuted or encountered, and remains insistent in his belief that Bittaker deserves to be executed more than any other inmate incarcerated on California's death row. In interviews, he has stated that for over two years following the trial of Lawrence Bittaker, his sleep was disturbed by recurring nightmares in which he would be rushing to Bittaker's van to prevent harm coming to the girls, but would "always get there too late."
>>
>>87233991
>Detective Paul Bynum, the chief investigator of the murders committed by Bittaker and Norris, committed suicide in December 1987. He was 39 years old. In a ten-page suicide note, Bynum specifically referred to the murders committed by Bittaker and Norris as haunting him, and of his fear they may be released from prison.
>>
>>87232873
The Toolbox Murders were based on these guys, so there has already been movies.
>>
ive heard of these guys because somebody here posted a clip of a news crew that was in the hallway outside the courtroom, and when people opened the door to come out you could hear clips of it playing. pretty disturbing i cant seem to find it though
>>
>>87233991
Alright, I want to hear this tape
>>
File: 1502990662697.jpg (203KB, 1500x850px) Image search: [Google]
1502990662697.jpg
203KB, 1500x850px
Who will play them in the inevitable biopic?
>>
For all the talk of orwellian technology and surveillance, atleast the silver lining is that nowadays, with DNA and cameras everywhere, most of these faggots get their doors kicked in before they can claim many victims.
>>
>>87234114
A little here at ~20:40
https://youtu.be/PY4YmVi4_LQ
>>
>>87234130
If you want to, you have to join the FBI. They play the tape (among others) to desensitize new recruits.
>>
Glasses kun from Sicario
>>
Those guys are some real jerks
>>
>>87234130
You can find transcripts of the tape but people who have read it usually regret it and feel sick.

Would Hollywood ever be able to play the tape for a biopic or would it be too much for audiences?
>>
File: a fine place.jpg (137KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
a fine place.jpg
137KB, 540x540px
>>87234323
>tfw theres at least one active serial killer near my area
>my parents are trying to buy a house directly in his killing area
>>
I wish Dexter was real
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.