[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 40 >tfw still on 4chan >tfw lived entire life vicariously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 280
Thread images: 41

File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>tfw 40
>tfw still on 4chan
>tfw lived entire life vicariously through entertainment.
>tfw every movie, show, and thing I see is a rehash of other things I've already seen

Good night, /tv/. Best wishes & godspeed.
>>
whats your favorite movie?
>>
>>87231598
>a rehash of other things I've already seen
and those things are rehashes of older movies which are rehashes of literature that goes back MILLENNIA

nothing is original. all that happens is someone remakes a movie but replaces papyrus scrolls with iphones to match the times
>>
Do not go gently into that good night brother. Please seek help
>>
remember you get a discount on your next helium purchase when you do it on a weekend before 4
>>
>>87231617
honestly? Bicentennial Man.
>>
stream where dumb frogposter
>>
>>87231647
k ;_;
>>
File: angry feels guy.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
angry feels guy.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>poured my heart out to who I thought was the girl of my dreams
>found out she's fucking Chad
>farthest I got was a hug
>>
>>87231598
How is spending your life enjoying the things you love a bad thing? Are you a norman or something?
>>
>hook up with girl last night
>whiskey dick all night
>we were affectionate and held hands today but I could tell she was a little disappointed
Life is suffering
>>
>>87231714
theres like a million girls, get gud at making on the spot jokes and go to a nightclub (unless you're 40 like OP then stick to okay cupid)
>>
>>87231598
,,,,,,yikes
>>
>>87231714
when she hugged you, she still had Chad's semen dripping into her cunt lips.

Her pusy was also sore from all the Chad pounding.
>>
>>87232198
....awkward
>>
File: big_1473975392_image.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big_1473975392_image.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>87232198
>>
Don't kill yourself, just keep doing your own thing and try to find things you enjoy doing.
>>
>>87231598
>tfw every movie, show, and thing I see is a rehash of other things I've already seen
Literature is where the real thing is.
>>
File: smiling-emoji-pillow[1].jpg (93KB, 1200x846px) Image search: [Google]
smiling-emoji-pillow[1].jpg
93KB, 1200x846px
>>87231598
There is a great beauty within you, anon. There is a light that will not fade. You only cannot see it. It is something that you see in others, and that others see in you. Let your sadness curl around that light and embrace it like petals, until you feel it is right to bloom. It is not hiding your light, but letting that light nourish your self. Be free of pain anon, but not of life. Life is not pain. It is only when we have been in pain for so long that we mistake one for the other.

You were born free, anon. Walk backwards to your innocence and you will find it is still there.
>>
it seems like you need to find something that is more your style then anon. You don't need to sift through a bunch of movies to fill your time, literally 90% of the movies you scroll through will be garbage, or repetitive as you say.
>>
>>87232136
>Having anyone to disappoint that would want you.
>Having someone being disappointed that you couldn't be inside of them.
What a beautiful dream!
>>
>>87232616
>Girls don't want to hear about your problem
This. Don't ever show real vulnerability to a girl. If you do they will see you as weak. That's how pathetically shallow the overwhelming majority of women are.
>>
>>87231672
is that bc you're also bi?
>>
File: 1504017821176.jpg (32KB, 300x380px) Image search: [Google]
1504017821176.jpg
32KB, 300x380px
Perish like the dog you are.
Or live and fight the decay of the universe and your own soul.
>>
>>87232711
Beautiful way of wording it anon
>>
File: sheeve.jpg (75KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
sheeve.jpg
75KB, 720x480px
Don't listen to these fucking normalfags. Ending your own life is the only power you really have. Do it.
>>
>>87231672
good choice
>>
>>87232367

^ this

the amount of people on 4chan constantly trying to meet the goalposts they imagine of people they don't even like is depressing.

build something, make something, learn how to build or make something, do your own thing, maybe accidentally meet someone, just give a fuckin shot.

How can you expect anyone to want to date you if you don't spend any time on yourself or care about figuring yourself out?
>>
File: 1500424012724.jpg (465KB, 1206x872px) Image search: [Google]
1500424012724.jpg
465KB, 1206x872px
>>87231598
>hi fren
>>
>>87232893
h-hi based giv poster.

how do you do it... makin' memes. Is it a fulfilling life?

(looks up hopefully)
>>
I bet there's stuff you've not even heard of or seen that you would love
oops! argument destroyed
>>
>>87231714
I know this feel all too well.

Worked at Petsmart back when I was like 19-20 and was very smitten with this one girl. We'd always be flirting on the job and I actually thought it meant something that she trusted me enough to confide in me about all her personal problems. It got to a point where we would talk on the phone for hours after work and she even sent me a couple of nudes once. I always thought it was odd though how she made up excuses every time I tried to get her to come over...

Long story short, I found out that she was fucking the 26-year-old Chad who was our assistant manager. For those questioning his Chad-ness... He was literally the quarterback on his high school football team :-(

In the end, I think she was just using me as a dumping ground for her personal bullshit. Still confused why she would bother to send me nudes though.
>>
>>87233713
lol but hes an assistant manager at a petsmart
>>
>>87231672
yikes, no big loss here
>>
>>87231714
If it makes you feel any better, just realize that your suffering is basically nothing compared to what some people go through, like havin your face cut off by cartel members or even just living in sone 3rld world country and shitting out intestinal parasites every day, or just dying of cancer.
>>
>>87231598
>godspeed
formerly good luck
>>
>>87233757
Yeah, I suppose that's the one thing I can take pleasure in... His failed athletic career landed him in retail hell. I also had a good laugh after I found out he got a DUI lol
>>
>>87233868

I never understand how this is supposed to help anyone.

"welp, some people got it worse I guess I better not feel this way since it's irrelevant in the face of all the suffering out there."

Why would it make someone feel better knowing someone else is suffering more, unless they're some sort of sadist.
>>
>>87233868
why would that make anyone feel better?
>>
File: 1453504164707.gif (749KB, 245x263px) Image search: [Google]
1453504164707.gif
749KB, 245x263px
>>87231598
42 here; killing myself after I see Blade Runner 2049.

Seriously, guys: don't cling to life just because of the next season of whatever. It doesn't get any better. It actually gets worse. I wanted to off myself for the first time in 2008, but TDKR came out, then something else, then something else, then Star Wars, then Twin Peaks...

That's not a life. If you don't like yourself or being alive by the time you're 30, give yourself a year to make a drastic change or put a new plan into being. If that fails, just fucking end it. All I got out of clinging to another fucking decade was fat and diabetic.

It's all garbage.
>>
>>87232711
Posts like this give me hope for this shit website
>>
>>87233868
kek, there is way worse suffering than even those, be thankful no one will have to experience it though. hopefully
>>
>>87232798
yeah I have these epiphanies once in a while, but I just clean my room or do 20 pushups and go back to being a useless waste of space for a couple more months
>>
File: sM77zRs.jpg (36KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
sM77zRs.jpg
36KB, 709x765px
>post in thread started by 40 year old
>wish I were 40 again
>>
I feel like there's some advertising weirdness on this site sometimes, a certain topic is chosen and then it harvests how people respond to said topic
in the guise of being a legit thread
the whole funna kill muhself shit though makes it a bit more sinister
so that makes me think it's some sicko gov thing
either way OP don't you feel the same since you've been posting here forever right?
Either way a lot of people now kill themselves it's a huge cause of death so there's money to be made

Harvest posts of mentally ill people to sell them more magic butt cream pills
>>
>>87234067
take all your money and go live in thailand for a while, might as well since it doesnt matter if you're gonna kill yourself
>>
>>87234067
buy an ozone machine,
it basically cures diabetes
>>
by good night you better mean see you guys in the morning op, o-okay?
>>
>>87234067
you should come live on my commune
where's the Jim Jones Club for 4Chinners
>>
>>87231598
Don't kill yourself, man.
>>
>>87234067
>after I see Blade Runner 2049.
My friend, you'd be 74. Not bad of a run.
>>
File: file.png (186KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
186KB, 500x250px
>>87233892
anon that was... beautiful
>>
>>87231598
Our lifes are empty. We only talk about or see other people doing things. We talk about fictionary things and get excited about fictionary stories display in a big screen that makes us feel like if we were important for some time, but at the end, our lifes are empty, our lifes is talk about other people that we will never meet...

I have been thinking the same as you for a while, I have explain it to a friend and he (because is a neet and movies are his only life) didn't even think about it. Maybe he didn't want to destroy his fantasy. And that's the problem, we sometimes prefer the fantasy to the reality.

But thank you for share your wisdom here. I hope you wake up some people here.
>>
>>87231598

Good night, sweet prince
>>
>>87232205

Go on...
>>
>>87231672
fucking robot forrest gump
>>
>>87234306
it's just brainwashing
feeling used and abused is not something people like to think about
lets not dwell on this thread
you know you're going to pick up your distractions and continue living the lie after this thread goes bye bye
let yo nuts drop lil nicka
>>
File: 22222dd.jpg (90KB, 1224x651px) Image search: [Google]
22222dd.jpg
90KB, 1224x651px
>37 years old
>literally EVERYTHING I like growing up in the 80s/90s has turned to shit:
>wresting
>anime
>movies
>music
>video games

And the world is now fuckin obsessed with social media and smartphones, both of which I can't fucking stand.

I want to go back so bad.
>>
>>87234624
I know this feel...
>>
>>87234067
>42
>still a complete fucking pleb
You'll be doing us all a favour
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>87231598

Anon, the time has come for you to seek the path. Your soul has set you face to face with a clear light. And you are now about to experience it in its reality. Wherein all things are like the void and cloudless sky. And the naked spotless intellect is like a transparent vacuum, without circumference or center. Anon, in this moment know yourself. And abide in that state.

Look to the light, Anon. Find the light. Into the light.
>>
File: 1462059601171.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1462059601171.png
31KB, 720x644px
>>87233156
yes
>>
>>87234532
>you know you're going to pick up your distractions and continue living the lie after this thread goes bye bye
Yeah that's true but I think about this more and more. Since a time ago I don't enjoy going to the cinema like before, it's like rutine or nothing special for me anymore. And I think about this when that neet friend only talks about tv series and movies. We don't have another topics to talk about. And that is very very sad. So no, I will think about this after this thread is eliminated.
>>
>spend all your spare time consuming media passively
>wonder why your life is empty
Dumb frogposter
>>
Let me suggest this as the bso of this thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyIC-_eHSS0
>>
File: 1498061442969.png (184KB, 790x557px) Image search: [Google]
1498061442969.png
184KB, 790x557px
>>87234624
>literally EVERYTHING I like growing up in the 80s/90s has turned to shit
It's not, you've just become jaded as fuck.
>anime
Plenty of great anime around, it's up to you to push past the moeshit and actually find something you like. What do you consider good anime?
>movies
See above
>music
Horseshit, you think shitty pop stars are what define music nowadays? There are probably thousands of bands made up of washed up nostalgiafags like you who make music based on what you thought was good.
>video games
Absolutely and incredibly wrong.
>wresting
I don't know and I never gave a fuck about it.

Stop being so jaded that you have to put some work in to find what you want. Welcome to a world with an abundance of choices.
>>
>>87234624
Get a proper hobby
>>
>>87231598
lads what do I do if I feel this way despite only being 20? I don't have any career aspirations, I only have a handful of hobbies, I'm not interested in having a significant other or working for the rest of my life. I'm not even interested in sex because I don't like interacting with people. I'm not really unhappy but if you told me I had a day to live I wouldn't really care. I'm just kind of uninterested in living. I wanna opt out.
>>
>>87234938
>It's not, you've just become jaded as fuck.
>>87234938
Not true, faggot. You sound like one of those people that says "you're too jaded, Force Awakens is just as good as Empire Strikes Back!"
>Plenty of great anime around,
It's mostly moe, harem, or slice of life shit.
>What do you consider good anime?
Evangelion, numerous Macross series/OVAs, Lodoss War, Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Alchemist, Star Blazers, Slayers
>See above
Yeah, you're right, capeshit, numale Star Wars, JJ Trek, CGI garbage, feminism, diversity, and PC shit shoved unnecessarily into every film is much better than the 80s and 90s films.
>Horseshit, you think shitty pop stars are what define music nowadays? There are probably thousands of bands made up of washed up nostalgiafags like you who make music based on what you thought was good.
How many of them use a fucking guitar? I leave my Spofity to play Rock and it's 99% bands that I know of from decades past.
>Absolutely and incredibly wrong.
Yeah, because games nowadays with 45 minute unskippable cutscenes, open world shit where it's pretty much a walking simulator, DLC, season pass, early access, microtransactions, loot boxes, etc. Somehow Madden and baseball games get worse every year. I'll take Chrono Trigger, Zelda 3, and Super Mario World any day.
>I don't know and I never gave a fuck about it.
All you have to know is that it was great in the 80s and 90s and it sucks now.
>Stop being so jaded that you have to put some work in to find what you want. Welcome to a world with an abundance of choices.
The choices suck now. I'm sorry your were born post 9/11 and don't understand how great things were before. Go back to instagram or snapchat or whatever the fuck else you waste your time with.
>>
>>87233776

kek'd
>>
>>87235168
If you have few ties to society, you can begin researching and experimenting alternate lifestyles that might make you more happy. It doesn't have to be bizarre or eccentric - just anything that you feel drawn to. Life is short, might as well go for it.
>>
>>87235168
1. Stop fapping. 2. Get off the internet. Problem solved
>>
>>87235169
>he assumes my age because I'm not a bitter piece of shit
kek okay
>How many of them use a fucking guitar?
Most of them fuckwit. You sound like an old woman calling rock and roll the Devil's music
>>
>>87234624
>video games

WAT?!

You don't like shelling out $60 for an afterthought of a campaign mode and then paying more for DLC so you can have the "complete experience"?

You don't like getting a new game only to discover that it's online muliplayer only, for absolutely no fucking reason, and that your buddy has to go home and play you on his own system?

You don't like how modern games cater to the casuals, unnecessarily holding your hand and auto-saving every 2 minutes?

You don't like how Nintendo popularized and contaminated the game industry with gimmicky garbage like motion controls?

How dare you, sir!
>>
>>87235317
Stop buying bad games?
>>
>>87235314
>>he assumes my age because I'm not a bitter piece of shit
If you're saying the shit today is better than the shit from the past, you obviously never lived through the shit from the past.
>Most of them fuckwit.
I'm not gonna go to some numale hipster bar in Brooklyn to see some of your shitty favorite bands. If they were that good they would have at least made it to Spotify.
>>
>>87234624
how can you hate smartphones? what the hell
>>
>>87235356
>Stop buying bad games?
What games are glorified betas that patch things later one?
What games have couch co op multiplayer nowadays? How many games have a real single player campaign?
What games don't have 30 minute tutorials, QTEs, and arrow markers showing you wear to go every second?
What games don't have fucking 45 minute unskippable cutscenes? Seriously faggots, why bother PAYING for a game to just fucking watch it? (muh immersion). The best games of all time didn't need this shit.
>>
>>87235287
I'll look into that. I don't have much and wouldn't need much money to survive, I wouldn't mind traveling a bit, at least to try it.

>>87235312
I went to university for a couple years and it never got better. I still didn't want to talk to anyone or make any friends. I HAD friends actually but most of them dropped contact with me because I just never put any effort into speaking with them and always found excuses not to spend time with them (not that I resent them for moving on, of course).
>>
>>87235356
That's my point, niggar. So many of the games are like this. Hard to find ones with as much substance and replayability as before.
>>
>>87235414
>how can you hate smartphones?
Numale faggot detected.
>>
File: 1497655055958.png (70KB, 600x353px) Image search: [Google]
1497655055958.png
70KB, 600x353px
>>87231672
>>
File: 1495199210128.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1495199210128.png
42KB, 655x509px
>>87233713
>In the end, I think she was just using me as a dumping ground for her personal bullshit. Still confused why she would bother to send me nudes though.

Why is this so common?

I literally told her at the end of it we'd both been better off if she'd just told me to fuck off the first year when I made my intentions clear.

Wasted my prime years chasing after some on/off girl's bullshit. Wish I'd had someone to tell me back then this was just a thing women do, and that it's all bullshit.

NEVER fucking EVER chase a girl. If it's not going where you want it, leave. If you've invested a few months to a year getting to know her and you want more, make your move no matter what. You'll save a lifetime of pain getting the fuck out early.

Also know every fictionalized romance is complete horseshit, especially the way they're written to the target audience that's young. It's like they're setting you up for failure on purpose.
>>
File: tp.png (487KB, 800x453px) Image search: [Google]
tp.png
487KB, 800x453px
>>87231598
You're a great guy anon, I love you
>>
>>87235490
how? technology is fun and lets us read the news and be in the know of the current events of the world
>>
File: Flickering.jpg (98KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Flickering.jpg
98KB, 640x480px
Days melting into one another; barely discernible difference.
>>
>>87235455
>What games have couch co op multiplayer nowadays?

Honestly, pretty much just Nintendo these days. As much as I hate them for their motion control horseshit, this is something I can actually give them credit for. Nothing like having friends over for some drunken Mario Kart or Smash Bros :-)
>>
>>87234133
it's just the jani catering to /r9k/posters anon. OP is actually a 20yo neet giggling with and penis stroking his fellow neet efriends
>>
>>87235490
Embarrassing post
>>
>>87235559
>how? technology is fun and lets us read the news and be in the know of the current events of the world
You could do that before smarthphones, dummy. Now it's all normies whipping out their phones and taking pictures of food, or whatever bullshit their doing and putting it on some social media bullshit.
I don't even watch movies with under 30 year olds anymore because they check their phones EVERY FUCKING 30 SECONDS.
>>
>>87233921
>>87233925

It's normie-"logic" and a fucked up way to try to force yourself to be grateful about your state of affairs and it makes me wonder if I'm the true normie all along because it comes down to it I don't like imagining people suffering as much or worse than I do
>>
It is true that as you get older, the feeling that "nothing's new under the sun" does get more prevalent.

I'm an oldfag, and I have no interest in new movies, music and TV shows (bar a few) because new movies, music and TV shows aren't made for me. They're made for younger people. So the fact that I don't like them doesn't bother me.

>video games
I grew up playing video games. I stopped for a long time when I was married w/kids, but I've sort of gotten into them again recently. I don't like the newer games, so I just go into nostalgia mode on GOG and spend a few bucks to play games I never finished when I was younger. I'll spend a couple hours playing Might and Magic on one screen, and marathon some Matt Chat on Youtube on the other.
>wrestling
WWE is for kids. If you're going to watch wrestling, watch NJPW.

I can get depressing knowing the important part of life is behind us. Fortunately, there's enough out there to keep ourselves distracted so we don't succumb to the emptiness. Fake it 'til you make it, as they say.
>>
>>87235608
who cares, movies are kike propaganda
>>
>>87235608
You're a fucking cliche, anon.
>>
>>87235589
>Embarrassing post
"herr derr I'm under 21 and LOVE SMARTPHONES and SOCIAL MEDIERS!"
>>
>waaaaaah life is shit
Jesus I hope I never end up like the posters in this thread.
>>
>>87235643
Even more embarrassing post
>>
>>87235649
t. privilege
>>
>>87235643
Yes I enjoy having information available to me whenever I could possibly want it.
>>
>>87235635
>was married

Did she get blacked?
>>
>>87235635
>and marathon some Matt Chat on Youtube on the other.
Underage detected. GTFO.
>WWE is for kids.
You obviously weren't there in 98, shit was GOAT.
>>
>>87235684

but anon, it's dangerous to get everything you want
>>
>>87235635
You do get the feeling, but it's more like, "I've seen this before."

>>87235696
>You obviously weren't there in 98, shit was GOAT.

98-2000 were the GOAT years. Great times.
>>
>>87235608
There is nothing wrong with taking pictures of food and sharing it among your friends..
>>
>>87235639
>You're a fucking cliche, anon.
No u. It's not my fault your shit generation can't watch a half hour show or movie without checking instagram.
>>
>>87235317
>You don't like shelling out $60 for an afterthought of a campaign mode and then paying more for DLC so you can have the "complete experience"?
I've never had that problem. The last couple games I bought either had free DLC or were a 'complete edition' that had the DLC included
>You don't like getting a new game only to discover that it's online muliplayer only, for absolutely no fucking reason, and that your buddy has to go home and play you on his own system?
First of all, do you realize you can read the back of the case to find out if the multiplayer is online only or not? There's no excuse for finding out the hard way. Second, what the hell games have you played that are like that? The only games I've seen with online only multi are games where the campaign is single player.
>You don't like how modern games cater to the casuals, unnecessarily holding your hand and auto-saving every 2 minutes?
Big fucking deal. Every game I've played with auto save has an option to turn it off or change how often it autosaves
>You don't like how Nintendo popularized and contaminated the game industry with gimmicky garbage like motion controls?
So now it's a bad thing that video games are becoming more modern by adding optional motion and voice control? Should humans stop all progression and advancements?
>>
>>87235687
lel no, although that would've made more sense then what actually happened and I could've chalked it up to her just wanting the BBC.
>>
>>87235729
You're not as intelligent as you think you are.
>>
>>87235684
>Yes I enjoy having information available to me whenever I could possibly want it.
Yeah, I'm sure the all important information you get from checking instagram and snapchat every 5 seconds makes life worth living.
>>
>>87232176
You forgot the important bits which are get /fit/ter than a supermajority of males in your age/area range, buy expensive clothes, style your hair and get cosmetic surgery if you're not handsome. Once you're comfortably above the 80th percentile on average between the more prominent traits females care about you can expect to reliably get laid. Anything below and you get an exponential drop off. Most average males can and have gotten laid, but under various fluke circumstances or in the context of a relationship (aka the girl is settling). Just being funny ain't gonna cut it. Especially not in the club where it is deafeningly loud.

In fact, suggesting humour in a nightclub makes me think this anon is fucking clueless.
>>
>>87235727
>There is nothing wrong with taking pictures of food and sharing it among your friends..
Jesus fucking Christ. Now 4chan is infested with this numale shit.
>>
>>87235696
>Underage detected. GTFO.
Does anyone under 40 watch Matt Chat videos?
>You obviously weren't there in 98, shit was GOAT.
You're right, I wasn't watching in '98. In 2017, however, WWE is a kid's show.
>>
>>87233868
I live in sone 3rld world country and let me tell you, no first world quality of living (wich I experienced for two years as a exchange student) can compare to the happines of having a girl who loves you back.
>>
>>87235727
That's really gay.
>>
>>87235769
>You're not as intelligent as you think you are.
I never claimed to be. There's nothing "intelligent" about being able to sit through an entire movie without having to check another media device 700 times. It just shows how shit your generation is.
>>
File: e61.png (117KB, 680x788px) Image search: [Google]
e61.png
117KB, 680x788px
>>87235643
>>87235490
>>87234624
>>87235801
>>87235770
>browses /tv/
>pretends he's above normies using social media
>>
I'm 41
I have a house
A live in GF who wants marry and kid
All I want to do is make fun of people on tiny chat and 4chan.
I yell, talk and laugh to myself. Alone
my gf loves me. She's not fat. Neither am I

I'm 41.
>>
>>87235832
>gay
except I send my female coworker pics of my food all the time and she replies saying it looks so delicious and cute. Sometimes with hearts in her replies. She's inviting me out for ice cream next week.
>>
>>87235455
>What games are glorified betas that patch things later one?
Early Access games with a giant fuck off label on it?
>What games have couch co op multiplayer nowadays?
Nintendo and 360/PS3 games had couch coop. Some Computer games still have split screen. Why do you want this so much, you know that Metroid and Castlevania didn't have coop right?
>How many games have a real single player campaign?
Learn to read about games before you buy them faggot. Most japanese games still boast a full length singleplayer experience.
>What games don't have 30 minute tutorials, QTEs, and arrow markers showing you wear to go every second?
A lot of games have gotten away from this. Stop playing shit games.
>What games don't have fucking 45 minute unskippable cutscenes?
Most of them, stop strawmanning.
>>
>>87235739
>what the hell games have you played that are like that?

I remember one time when my friend and I were all excited to pick up the new Need For Speed game and then found out it's single player only. Wtf?!! It's a goddamn racing game.

So we just took turns playing missions instead of the usual split-screen fun. Lame.
>>
>>87235812
>Does anyone under 40 watch Matt Chat videos?
I'm 37 and wouldn't be caught dead watching some youtube series shit.
>You're right, I wasn't watching in '98.
It was an adult show and it brought recording ratings and made The Rock the star he is today.
>In 2017, however, WWE is a kid's show.
I agree, that's why I'm saying THE PAST is better. If you weren't underage you would understand.
>>
>>87235875
She's doing that to be kind. Not even your greatest of friends gives a shit about what you eat.
>>
>>87235770
>being able to carry hundreds of books and songs in your pocket on the same device is dumb because normies use it
Just off yourself already
>>
>>87235837
4chan isn't social media. It's a message board. It's usenet with pictures.

Social media is the new ultimate normie thing to do.
>>
>>87235891
Why didn't you check the back of the case?
>>
>>87235749
Did she like to be choked during the seks, but you did it too hard one time and had to dump her in the garbage behind Dairy Queen?
>>
File: 1486355267546.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1486355267546.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
>>87235824

literally and unironically delete this

chronic masturbation is the same exact pleasure
>>
>>87235963
Not her but I mean if all the games before that were multiplayer you'd just assume this one was multiplayer too
>>
>>87235889
>Early Access games with a giant fuck off label on it?
Yeah, like the new Star Wars Battlefront wasn't.
>Nintendo and 360/PS3 games had couch coop.
I'm talking current generation, dummy. Nintendo has a few, but most games that USED to be couch coop are no longer made with this feature.
>Why do you want this so much, you know that Metroid and Castlevania didn't have coop right?
Uh, I like single player games like those 2, but it's cool to play couch coop for other games. You're too young to understand.
>Learn to read about games before you buy them faggot.
I didn't buy them, that's the point.
>Most japanese games still boast a full length singleplayer experience.
Most japanese games (if they make it over here) are weaboo shit nowadays. Final Fantasy XV was fucking garbage. Final Fantasy VI is still king.
>A lot of games have gotten away from this. Stop playing shit games.
Bullshit.
>Most of them, stop strawmanning.
Even the Madden 18 story mode is tons of cutscenes. You're a /v/ faggot who is in complete denial. Most agree that there's waaaaay too many cutscenes in video games. The Witcher 3 is like 80% watching.
>>
>>87235997
They weren't all multiplayer though. Sounds like that anon was just naive
>>
>>87235963
We did. Disappointed, but he ended up buying it anyway. The point is that even fucking racing games are dumping split-screen for online only, and that makes no goddamn sense considering how affordable large TV's are these days.
>>
>>87235919
>Just off yourself already
Dude, I'm sorry, but you don't understand. If you lived in the world before cell/smartphones, you would understand why it was better.
>>
>>87235980
She did like to be choked during sex, but unfortunately I never got around to dumping her behind the DQ. Would've saved me a lot of money.
>>
>>87235997
This too. Isn't it a reasonable assumption that a racing game will support local multiplayer?
>>
>>87235455
You should fucking kill yourself. You actually have people to play couch co-op with and yet here you are on a fucking Samoan fishing forum complaining about life? Fucking end it.
>>
>>87236068
No you shouldn't assume anything about any product.
>>
>>87231672
shit taste grandpa
>>
>>87235986
It isn't just about sex, feeling loved and wanted by someone else makes you happy and warm inside like nothing else does
>>
>>87234938
>It's not, you've just become jaded as fuck.
Bullshit. Anime budgets/shows are garbage now compared to the hard and grim explorative sci fi shit that was coming out in the 80s/90s. Fuck yourself in the face you stupid South Park watching faggot.
>>
>>87236084
>You actually have people to play couch co-op with and yet here you are on a fucking Samoan fishing forum complaining about life?
I have people to play couch coop with, but couch coop no longer exists. See my dilemma?
>>
>>87236027
>I'm talking current generation
You mean the generation that just came out? Stop moving the goalpost faggot.
>>
>>87236088
You can make reasonable assumptions based on history. Racing games have a long history of supporting split-screen multiplayer.
>NFS Hot Pursuit 2
>NFS Underground
>NFS Most Wanted

Then the new one comes out that's like some bullshit copy of Burnout, and I think that was the one where it was single player only. Can't remember.
>>
>>87236114
>You mean the generation that just came out? Stop moving the goalpost faggot.
What goalpost am I moving? I'm talking about how there's no new couch coop nowadays.
Stop being such a numale faggot that can't accept the fact that what came before is better than what currently is.
>>
File: 1384322320935.jpg (40KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
1384322320935.jpg
40KB, 402x402px
Are you guys blogging again
>>
>>87236114
Not him, but local multiplayer started dying during the 360/PS3 era. Been happening for a decade or so.
>>
>>87236155
>What goalpost am I moving?

Don't worry about it. He doesn't realize that he's arguing with multiple people.
>>
File: 1482706457588.jpg (94KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1482706457588.jpg
94KB, 550x550px
>>87236183

you leave us alone, we gotta fill up our social quotas somehow
>>
>>87231672
woo boy

kys
>>
>>87236100
It's also worrying about somebody, wanting them to be safe, wanting to protect them, and being surprised when they do something that protects you, if only from yourself. Love is a beautiful thing.
>>
>>87234201
if you guys do that make threads or some shit so I can get in contact for documentary purposes
>>
File: 1500262597688.png (246KB, 731x860px) Image search: [Google]
1500262597688.png
246KB, 731x860px
>>87236183
dont b mean
>>
>>87235483
Nigga just play Bloodborne
>>
>>87235782
whatever incel
>>
>>87236509

>tfw kissless virgin and the closest you ever got to this feeling was your baby sister once texting you that she feels masochistic for you and will hurt as much as you need or want her to

it was an abstract kind of feel, she's not submissive at all but i knew instantly she wasn't messing with me. i can't even say it was a good feeling, i just felt disturbed/thrilled. that's probably the closest i'll ever get to know that feeling and i still think she said it out of pity more than anything. not all surprises are bad, but i'd rather not develop a taste for this kind of thing. it seems unsustainable but that's probably my weak justification for avoiding women.
>>
>>87235548
aww
>>
>tfw too afraid to suicide
What's the solution to living bros?
>>
>>87231714
>had gf for four years
>didn't feel a thing for her
>dated a million chicks on the side
>didn't feel a thing for any of them

I envy you
>>
>>87236791
She's got a martyr complex. She thinks she needs to suffer to keep you from suffering. A lot of women fall into that trap. She's a good sister, but if you ever take anything on this site seriously, please watch to make sure she doesn't get taken advantage of by a man who will exploit her. I know most brothers, especially older brothers, have that impulse, but recognize that she might be more vulnerable than others to someone who would exploit her.

You will be fine, anon. Someone will love you, or has loved you without you realizing it. People are made of an endless amount of moving parts. It would be impossible not to find a life's shape that matches at one point or another.
>>
>>87236880
To live, knowing that suicide is truly the greatest thing to fear, and that nothing else can compare to that fear. In the face of annihilation, all other things are trivial by definition.
>>
It's always the weekends where /tv/'s dark and serious side shows through.
>>
>>87233868
all those third world shitskins got laid though. our problems are worse
>>
>>87237003
lol drama faggot shut the fuck up.
>>
>>87234178
helium works too
>>
>>87236910

i'll try my best to pass your information onto her without it coming across as a lecture. you're right, the few times she's shared her experiences with men have been most discouraging. but i don't know that telling her to be more careful will be any help, she's no idiot and she probably tells herself that already to no effect, my repetition would likely just make her feel shitty but not change her behavior.

thanks for your counsel, i will see what i can do. i think little dots of helpful input is the most effective thing, but it feels identically different to the predatory tactics her exes have used on her. there's no saving her.
>>
63 year old checking in. love this board.
came for the /tv/, also came for the /cunny/.
>>
Anonymous 09/03/17(Sun)08:57:41 No.87231617>>87231672

>>87231617
>>87231672
>>87232770
>>87232821
>>87233776
>>87236089
>>87236389
ALL ENTIRELY MOI
>>
At least you watch movies and shows. I just come here to talk shit. I haven't seen a movie made within the last 5 years.
>>
>>87231598
ya?
guess what? you'll be right back here the next day you sad sack
>>
File: CZLtx1DUsAA_i1g.jpg (41KB, 576x521px) Image search: [Google]
CZLtx1DUsAA_i1g.jpg
41KB, 576x521px
>>87237243
wanna bet?
>>
File: 1471279988354.png (128KB, 579x523px) Image search: [Google]
1471279988354.png
128KB, 579x523px
>>87237449

don't even joke about it

you may be haunted by your past, but that doesn't mean you get to make me be haunted by my future
>>
>>87233776
Lmfao
>>
>tfw 26
>matched with 18-year-old chubby qt on Tinder
>make her laugh constantly
>she is totally into me, haven't met yet, tho

I'll fuck this up, like usual...
>>
>>87232798
Thus guy knows what's up.
>>
>>87233921
It's supposed to get your fucked up state back into line throught negative reinforcement. And it works unless you are ready to sacrifice for change.
>>
>>87234067
So you dig yourself a hole for 30 years,then try to climb out for 1year and then end yourself ?

Darwinism in action
>>
>>87234073
Posts like this keep you in your pathetic nu Male existence you fuck.

Change needs sacrifice.
It is time to bury hope and take your shit life into your own hands.
>>
>>87234306
The fantasy is inherently a part of reality.

If you can't break free from your toxic comfort hole sell your distractions.
I sold my gaming PC and haven't watched tv in years.

I only visit 4 chan because it is the only place of free speech.
>>
>nearly 30
>take photos as a hobby
>often tie up 19-20 something year old university students for bondage photography
>sleep with some of them
>also have clinical depression
>>
>>87234860
And in 10-20 years you will realise how much time you have wasted with thinking about shit instead of doing what needs to be done.

I have told my old friends that I can't spend time with them anymore because their constant pop culture references became unbearably tedious.
Best decision I have ever made.
>>
>>87235530
Taking the red pill is hard.
Figuring out (((who))) is behind it makes many people furious but you only have yourself to blame.

They sell the snake oil but you are demanding it.
>>
>>87239100

you won't fuck it up. i think the worst-case scenario is you just get bored of her and you develop a tolerance to the ego-stroking you got from making her laugh (i'm just projecting from the fact you make no mention of her making you laugh or surprising you)
>>
>>87240731
Have you developed a new friendship group as a result? How did parting ways with them impact on the rest of your life?

I've done similar things - just curious how it ended for you.
>>
>>87235635
I'm in my early 20s and I feel the same.

Started watching movies from the 40s to 70s a while ago and holy shit.
Why are they so much better ?

It is like all of the metaphysical substance has been extracted and replaced by sterile consumerism.
It all appears like a big conspiracy...
>>
>>87232798
Fuck this made me feel motivated
>>
>>87240909

Not him, but what do you mean 'ended'? The guy's still alive and with no handle on when his living will draw to a close.

>Have you developed a new friendship group as a result?

To replace those I've discarded? No, and I don't really see that as a defeat since I'd just be fooling myself into thinking there's progress by replacement. It's been 5 years and I only have 2 friends to show for it, and I still feel happier than when I was juggling a host of them on social networking sites. Having more better and more better's a great mentality to have, but I'm not hungry for it and I prefer my lack of ambition. I deal with enough stress and anxiety without wanting to add unnecessary baggage to it.
>>
>>87240857
She is cute and has a cool personality. I feel kinda bad about the fact that she is just 18. The only negative about her are the ear tunnels...
>>
>>87241153

>ear tunnels

the uh... the what? explain
>>
Fucking feelfaggots. I'm going to go fuck stacy and cum down her throat. This thread better be dead by then.
>>
All you guys who place emphasis on women and cite them as the reason for your depression are pathetic.

Take it from a wealthy yuppie: You'd be depressed even with money and women. Existence is utterly hollow.
>>
>>87241308
Sounds legit, give me your money then.
>>
>>87241308
This.

I grew up incredibly poor and became depressed.

I became wealthy and am once again depressed.

Life is just a series of mediocre empty moments, with a positive experience thrown in here and there that keeps you going for a little longer.
>>
>>87241450
See >>87241413
>>
croissants with milk chocolate is worth living for
>>
Just get a prescription to adderall and play video games on your day off then go on tiny chat at night, it helps if you're not ugly fags
>>
File: feelizabeth.png (150KB, 597x512px) Image search: [Google]
feelizabeth.png
150KB, 597x512px
>>87231714
>pouring your heart out to a girl
mistake number one
>found out she's with chad
mistake number two, meaning you're wasting time with a stacey
You poured your heart out to a girl who just hugged you? Girls hug all the time, it's in their nature.
>>
>34 here, doing alright. Happy with the current state of my meager life. I overcame crippling suicidal depression and extreme anxiety where I couldn't even leave my house for a couple years, so I suppose I don't sweat the small stuff now and appreciate the little I have.

I told my ex and my ex wife to go fuck themselves when they decided to try to get back with me, I'm happy with my solidarity. It's a really odd feeling being content with life after wanting to die for almost half of it.

I've been through shit most of you would kill yourselves over that still effect my life and make it very hard to live even a mediocre normal life. Cherish the little you have. Stop giving a shit about the expectations of others, sometimes that person you need to tell to fuck off is yourself.

Life is so much more than this little view we forced on to it.
>>
>>87241728
nice blog

but seriously i appreciate that you took the time to write that, means a lot
>>
>>87241728
>shit most of you would kill yourselves over
Such as?
>>
>>87231598
>lived entire life vicariously through entertainment.

this is just about the only way I'm gonna experience anything other than going to work and drinking and smoking myself to death
>>
>>87234067
I hate people who judge or talk people out of suicide sometimes. If you are 20 and kill yourself I hate your fucking guts to be honest. 42 is old enough to kill yourself. Maybe its painful to others and I'd say 45 is closer to the truth.

Youth don't get how you feel when you have hit 40 and you have never achieved anything big or made any difference in the world. You know you only have 20-30 years left and 10 you will be stuck in a wheelchair. Even if you get a college degree to ease the pain, what is the point sometimes I think, oh wow I am 46 and have a new bachelors degree, thats fucking awesome.

There are so many people with no real reason to exist, suicide isn't as illogical and terrible as people say or think, if you honestly and truly believe if you die you will be making a difference then you should. Just don't kill yourself if IN ANY WAY you feel like you have something you could do to help someones life in a significant manner is what I think.

What lots of people are missing is the ability to reminisce with old friends. I think what makes old age satisfying is having all that stuff to remember and share together. If you are suicidal and 40, do you have friends? You might find out its a lot more satisfying then you think talking to fellow 40 year olds about He Man, Michael Jackson, your old high school and such things.
>>
>>87231672
Yeah...
Make sure when you kick the stool away you give it all you've got; don't want it to sort of half tip over, giving you a chance to get your tiptoes on it if you reconsider.
>>
>>87231672
You should have killed yourself years ago.
>>
File: 1425528059566.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1425528059566.png
34KB, 633x758px
>>87235530
>wasted my prime years

Fuck man I know this feeling all too well. 10 years of me chasing her bullshit without any reward.
Got to know that she's getting married in October. Because of her, I lost my job, my friends, basically everything and she doesn't even give a single fuck.
I sometimes wish I could be cold-hearted as her, because I have nudes of her that can ruin her life but being the "nice guy" I am, I'm sure I'm just gonna get piss drunk the day shes getting married.
Just fuck all women. Bitches don't even know the meaning of the word loyal as we know.
>>
>>87231714
What a loser
Im glad this kind of shit will never happen to mee
Poor cucks
>>
This is depressing.

I fucked a meat bag today.
>>
>>87243719
What did that feel like
>>
>tfw started my own English school in Japan
>tfw 26 years old
>tfw making a comfy profit and slowly improving my shit Japanese.

Life gets okay anons. I have been here on 4chan for probably about 8 years now, things sometimes work out.
>>
>>87243513
print them nudes and distribute at the wedding
>>
File: yWRigl6B.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yWRigl6B.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>87243513
>>
>>87236880
Just keep in mind that nothing really matters. Everybody is headed the same way in the long run and everything will be forgotten.
>>
>>87232711
>Walk backwards to your innocence and you will find it is still there.

And people wonder why I still """ waste""" my time on """ childish""" pursuits. I could not agree more.
>>
>>87232764
Why do these threads always devolve to women. Not worth your time.
>>
File: 1487432290057.jpg (116KB, 735x550px) Image search: [Google]
1487432290057.jpg
116KB, 735x550px
>tfw starting my last uni year in a city different from the one I studied in last year
>tfw already missing the place and friends I made there
>tfw considering returning there for my 3 month mandatory internship

Should I do it bros or is it a retarded idea?
>>
>>87234938
I'm sorry but vidya has indeed gone to shit.
Why do you think /vr/ exists?
>>
>>87235356
Yeah but the masses won't and they dictate production.
>>
>>87235608
>movies with under 30 year olds anymore because they check their phones EVERY FUCKING 30 SECONDS.

This
>>
>>87232176
>theres like a million girls
lul
>>
File: 0e11rt2.png (94KB, 202x217px) Image search: [Google]
0e11rt2.png
94KB, 202x217px
>tfw /hr/ has a BLACKED thread now
I hate you so much I want you /r/communism faggots that spam that shit to go to prison
>>
>>87246186
do whatever is best for your future, not for having some beers at night with. once college is over everyone worth a shit gets a job far away.
>>
>>87235919
It (memephones) gave millions of uninformed retards the ability to use the internet.
>>
>>87231598
green eyeballs
>>
>>87246502
It made Big Brother real. You can't do anything without the electric eyes possibly putting you on instagram,youtube,facebook,twitter,....
>>
>>87241515
enjoy your diabetes
>>
>>87243553
You can't get rejected by Stacey if you don't even try, amirite?
>>
>>87241555
>You poured your heart out to a girl who just hugged you? Girls hug all the time, it's in their nature.

was she supposed to suck his dick or something
>>
>>87246482
>being aware of leddit's invasions
Way to out yourself, you do realize the only reason we have to endure this bullshit is because of your "wars"? Why don't you fight in your own website?
>>
>>87246664
Screenshots of /r/communism talking about spamming cuck porn have been posted here on /tv/ you ridiculous idiot.
>>
File: 7MUTn.jpg (17KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
7MUTn.jpg
17KB, 400x449px
>>87246488
the thing is, I did my best uni year back there in terms of grades where I pulled A levels shit
>>
>>87231598
Don't do it Anon!

There are new Star Wars films to enjoy!
>>
>>87235169
You sound like a bitter man who blames all his shortcomings on everyone else

If you're unable to find good music and films by yourself on the fucking internet era you're beyond saving, then again that's likely your room temperature IQ
>>
>>87235727
except that nobody actually cares. they only pretend to care so you'll pretend to care when they post an irrelevant useless photo of a salad

it's just a game you kids play to give meaning where there is none
>>
>>87246502
>It (memephones) gave millions of uninformed retards the ability to use the internet.

So did Microsoft, Apple, Intel and IBM in the 90s - what exactly makes you think you're more special than them in any conceivable way?
>>
>>87231598
op... man... lay off the 4chan
>>
File: oneitis.jpg (53KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
oneitis.jpg
53KB, 960x720px
I'll tell you something worse. Pic related is me (I'm on the left). My oneitis is the chick on the right. She was my neighbour as a kid and I've never loved anyone else. My best friend is in the middle. He knows how I feel about her but she doesn't.

The photo was taken a year ago today, when we were 23. That very night we were clubbing, and I went to go piss. When I came back, they were gone. They'd gone home with each other. Three months later, they were engaged. I haven't spoken to either of them since like a week after it happened. They both keep calling me, leaving voicemails asking me to be the Best Man. But I can't do it. I'm probably going to kill myself on their wedding day.
>>
>the absolute state of white """""men""""" in 2017
>>
>>87247151
damn... you look like THAT?
>>
>>87247218
What's the issue?
>>
File: 1497465935539.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1497465935539.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>87231672
>>87231598

Shut the fuck up and watch more kino tonight... or play video games or masturbate or have a bath or eat some disgusting food.

stfu and live life till it ends on its own like everyone else pussy
>>
>>87247151
I would've killed myself at "this is my oneitis."
>>
File: oneits.jpg (17KB, 250x287px) Image search: [Google]
oneits.jpg
17KB, 250x287px
>>87247151
Man, stop lying to yourself. If you haven't killed yourself already, you aren't going to. Especially considering THIS is what you've been pining for your entire life.
>>
>>87247151
me in the middle
>>
>>87247151
JUST
>>
>>87247151
Lose weight fatty. Lose weight you shitskin fat shitskin fatty.
>>
>>87247151
its a ploy to get you to confess your feelings for her, but she doesn't know that
>>
>>87247151
I remember you, lmao
>>
>>87247151
this can't be real
>>
>>87243513
you are a bitch tho for not sharing the noods
>>
>>87247151
>"The Virgin Lean In" vs. "The Chad Embrace"
>>
>>87247151
fuck man that girl is so ugly it makes me want to cry
>>
>>87236049
Anon, do you know what nostalgia is?
>>
>>87247784
You don't understand how much better things were when you could ignore how stupid most people are.
>>
>>87247808
What are you talking about? You still can ignore it, you can ignore whatever you want. If you think someone's stupid, don't watch them. It's not a difficult concept. Literally every generation of the past, I dunno, 100 years has felt how you feel. Again, it's called nostalgia. You associate the things from your childhood with happiness cause that's most likely the time in your life when you were the happiest. It's not necessarily a bad thing but it is good to at least acknowledge it.
>>
>>87247927
Before the internet, you didn't need to actively ignore human stupidity. You didn't need to make a conscious effort to edit your perceptions. You could go into a field, surround yourself with like minded people, and then, unless you were a politician, go your entire life thinking your social circle was a representative sampling of humanity. Now you need to acknowledge the idea that people aren't stupid is pure fantasy before you can start pretending.
>>
File: MacarenaLosDelRio.jpg (19KB, 220x221px) Image search: [Google]
MacarenaLosDelRio.jpg
19KB, 220x221px
>>87248058
>go your entire life thinking your social circle was a representative sampling of humanity.
No you couldn't.
>>
File: 1501422130400.jpg (22KB, 383x409px) Image search: [Google]
1501422130400.jpg
22KB, 383x409px
>>87247151
wtf, how old is she?
>>
>>87235564
What's the painting?
>>
>24 y/o
>attn span of a hamster
>can't read a book
>can't watch a movie
>can barely watch a 20min tv show
>>
>>87247151
>That very night we were clubbing, and I went to go piss. When I came back, they were gone

You did the right call, mate.
Don't kill yourself, though. Read Siddartha by Hesse.
>>
>>87235824
DELETE THIS I HAVE MORE MONEY THAN YOU

FUCK YOU
>>
>>87248519
>can't
>can't
>can't
just do it, fag
>>
File: chad.jpg (94KB, 1040x736px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
94KB, 1040x736px
>>87231714
JUST
>>
>>87247151
lmao dude she looks 50
>>
>>87231598
No one really gives a shit. Sage.
>>
>>87231598
>tfw lived entire life vicariously through entertainment.

dude. i'm 28 but I feel you
will prolly use exit bag before 40 if i'm still on 4chan, though
>>
>>87237199
You've not missed anything desu.
>>
>>87234067
Nigger, instead of watching movies to fill the void you might try to actually change your situation. I was like you until 25 when I changed my life through sports and doing something that made me happy. Nowadays I dont even know why I was so unhappy
>>
File: did4au03cbfz.jpg (74KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
did4au03cbfz.jpg
74KB, 720x960px
>>87232841
>the amount of people on 4chan constantly trying to meet the goalposts they imagine of people they don't even like is depressing.
It's like they were brought up by unfit caregivers and have developed a bouquet of mental problems or something. Bizarre ,aint it?
>>
>>87248756

so she owes the beta something? at least chad is smart enough to bail on something that is never gonna happen
>>
>>87235287
Suggest some alternative lifestyles friend. I have minimal ties to the world around me.
>>
>>87231714
What's it like being 15?
Are you the guy who made that creepy video I saw on facebook?
lmao and he was dicking her down, you weren't even in the running
Go jerk off to waifus
>>
File: tfw_in_shower.jpg (43KB, 527x612px) Image search: [Google]
tfw_in_shower.jpg
43KB, 527x612px
>>87231598
Good night sweet prince, soon it will be my turn.
>>
>>87234067
At least you're not a virgin...
>>
>>87234938

Anon. This may sound pathetic but quality rom com anime has been very good wish fulfillment for me. Try it.
>>
>>87233713
>Still confused why she would bother to send me nudes though.
camwhore sloot being edgy tee-hee-hee
had experience like that in my teens, she was literally texting me about true love while her BF rammed her ass.
>>
>>87247151
I am... so sorry dude
>>
>>87247505

Is this real?
>>
>>87243513
>I have nudes of her that can ruin her life
DO IT, FAGGOT!
>>
>>87243513
>I am, I'm sure I'm just gonna get piss drunk the day shes getting married.

Make sure to turn this way up while you're at it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDLiVwpv89s
>>
>>87245007
the single correct answer
>>
>>87233868
>dying of cancer
anon, I...
Thread posts: 280
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.