[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Minutemen-film-image.jpg (133KB, 780x1107px) Image search: [Google]
Minutemen-film-image.jpg
133KB, 780x1107px
Was it kino?
>>
holy shit i remember this movie
>>
this was trash and one of the signs that disney original movies were going down the drain
>>
pure unadulterated kino
>>
yes but there were so many timelapses of the sky

>>87230625
shut the fuck up nigger you dont know kino when you see it
>>
>>87229491
Is this the prequel to watchmen?
>>
what's this about?
>>
>>87230714
not really but it is related in a meta sort of way, they make a time machine to go back in time and make sure that he never makes that shit movie. They almost pull it off, too.
>>
>>87230779
see
>>87230884
>>
ABSOLUTE

K I N O
I
N
O

Best time travel drama of the century no doubt
>>
>>87229491
>DCOM
You have to be shitting me.

Truth be told, I'm still waiting for Pumpkin Men to be real.
>>
>>87230666
>>87230679
>>87230947
I see we have some patricians online tonight.
>>
>>87231673
all the people hatin on this kino are probably nickfags upset that all they get to watch are low budget flicks
>>
>>87229491
is this the one where he rides his bike thru a plate glass window and it shatters and freezes in the air
>>
Probably the last good DCOM.
>>
>>87231791
Nah, it was a rocket car.
>>
File: 1503882300213.png (591KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1503882300213.png
591KB, 600x450px
>>87231208
>You have to be shitting me
Disney original movies from 2000-2008 were pretty hit and miss, but all in all they were pretty wholesome and comfy films. Ones like Minutemen, from a technical standpoint, were great kid's movies. Excellent pacing, simple but focused stories, and plenty of silly moments. As >>87232327 said, Minutemen was probably the last really well crafted DCOM. No memes, I just re-watched it now for the first time in nearly a decade at the age of 21 and its held up well. Still a fun little romp.
>>
Dolley was Disney's GOAT charismatic lead. He upstaged Corey in his own show and was the best part of Good Luck Charlie.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.