[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cinema

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0142.jpg (61KB, 510x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0142.jpg
61KB, 510x287px
ITT: cinema stories

>heading into glynn's cinema, rodge running a little late
>"oh alright glynn just a pack of the maltesers and any of the scrumpy going"
>"twenty five pounds"
>glynn's got a taste for cash in hand
>"come on glynn, i thought i was talking to the organ grinder and not the monkey"
>"i am charging a bit dear"
>settle for fifteen and head in
>texting llanarth rodge's new number to tell him i've got scrumpy and we're ready to roll, aisle five ("five and alive")
>text back "you've got the wrong number"
>shaking my head because rodge is up to doings
>film starts
>films ends
>no rodge
>walk out
>rodge haggling with glynn over the price of scrumpy
>rodge: "i don't remember you giving half a mind to prices when you were the quad-bike bandit taking duck eggs from betridge's farm"
>glynn: "we've been on the back-and-forth here for the best part of an hour and a half now"
>rodge: "well if you're going to be a tight cunt it only takes you five seconds to show me the door"
>>
>sit down, get comfy
>farmer sitting in front of us turns round, doffs flat-cap, recognises me
>'nice to see ya courting'
>'aye'
>'not courting heavy tho are ya'
>'how do you work that out then'
>'no maltesers is it'
>shakes his maltesers at us
>'textbook scram a pack of maltesers mind you'
>film starts
>whispering behind me
>'new blacksmith down cords lane looking for apprentices mind'
>'watch he don't end up with jokers like these two'
>'aye.'
>long pause
>'tough old trade as it is'
>>
>walk into cinema, alone
>settle in
>voice booming from the back "oi no sweaty bettys in here mate"
>turn round its llanarth rodge with a few tins of scrimpy
>"oh alright rodge"
>"cider glider with me?"
>accept his invitation, go sit next to him
>"you been rolling round in the hay with some pooftas have you"
>"nah just bailing"
>rodge finishes his scrimpy, throws it down on the floor with some contempt
>"nothing like bailing mind you. hang on, its fucking christian bale in this! christian hay-baler. fuckin hel imagine that, not batman but the Bale Man!"
>"do well round here"
>"big time. big box office takings i reckon...glynn [owner] wouldnt have to take that remortgage"
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.