[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Season 8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: arthas.jpg (211KB, 664x566px) Image search: [Google]
arthas.jpg
211KB, 664x566px
>TFW you disobey a direct order not to go north to fight the undead
>TFW Season 8 starts with Tywin saying "Jaime.... my son...."
>>
>There must always be a Nights King

Whoa
>>
File: Jon Snow.jpg (430KB, 961x1135px) Image search: [Google]
Jon Snow.jpg
430KB, 961x1135px
>>87225203

>TFW Jon Snow is accidently melted in a dragon attack, but can't actually die because of his Targaryan Blood

>"The dragon's flame sealed my fate, the world of the living can no longer comfort me."
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>army of the dead and the combined forces of jon and daenerys fight
>cersei positions her catapults on a ridge
>rains wildfire on both
>did you think we had forgotten, did you think we had forgiven, behold now, the terrible vengeance of the Lannisters!
>mfw
>>
>>87225168
>there must always be a Night King

DABID!!!
>>
Who is Tirion? I vote for the Hound

>exiled warrior comes back to wield the Ashbringer(Lightbringer) to strike down the Night king
>>
>>87225507
I didn't know I wanted this but holy fuck this would be awesome
>>
File: angry wojak.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
angry wojak.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>87226429

we'll get the wrong queen slaying tho :'(
>>
>>87225661
it's so obviously Berric with his flaming sword (ashbringer)
>>
>>87226581

>He won't die like Mograine
>>
the Arthas plot is one of the most overrated video game plots of all time

tired of neckbeards bringing it all the time
>>
>>87227293

blame George and Dabid
>>
>>87225168
I'm pissed that Gendry doesnt claim the baratheon house and that at least one third of the Lannisters are not leaving with Jaime.
>>
File: 6NnEkEX.png (202KB, 547x414px) Image search: [Google]
6NnEkEX.png
202KB, 547x414px
>>87226575
I'm fairly certain DAEnerys is going to get her comeuppance - the show is setting it up.

Also
>3 betrayals prophecy
>1 by blood
Another prophecy (paraphrasing)
>"Do not trust the following: mummer's dragon... the LION..."
And there's the thing about her being barren
>Jon Snow says a dumb mud witch is not a reliable source.
>True, but the book also hints at her inability to have children by having her notice her lack of periods and other stuff I can't remember
>Consider that they wouldn't bring this up in the show, with such short, if it weren't relevant; otherwise they would've just forgot it, like so many other inconvenient details that have been sacrificed for the writing.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
Watch your tone with me, boy.
>>
File: consider.jpg (31KB, 508x412px) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
31KB, 508x412px
>>87227499
D&D will fuck it up.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.