[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This limp-kneed mackdaddy negro is the star of all my dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1501347235688.jpg (136KB, 346x497px) Image search: [Google]
1501347235688.jpg
136KB, 346x497px
This limp-kneed mackdaddy negro is the star of all my dreams lately. I don't know what it is about /tv/ but even though we say the golden age is over, someday what little fabric of innonence and humor will too be gone, and we will remember these times fondly as a period of revelry, even if decadent. I love his smooth demeanor, his complete control, like Lieutenant Daniels from The Wire, a soft wisdom behind his effervescent cheeks that sing a modern tune of old negro spirituals, trading cotton for popcorn, you can see the callouses on his hands from touching hot buckets all day. Robert is more than just a meme, he is an archetype, which is why he seems so familiar to us. The black man, society's downtrodden, everywhere a drunkard, a thief, an adulterer, but not Robert. We know it instantly from his smile. He is the manager after all. Nothing gets past him. He's the man you'd trust to save you in a horror movie, the groundskeeper at the Overlook Hotel. You've broken up with your girlfriend, well he's got some wisdom for you, and you don't even need to initiate because he can sense that you're down on your luck. Robert's here. He's got your popcorn, let's go watch the movie together. Let's go to the projector room. The projector room, wow, nobody gets to go in there... So you go up the ladder, there's nobody in there because the whole process is automated now. You watch the movie for a bit. You're having so much fun. You notice a hand on your thigh. All of a sudden, he fucks you deeply, passionately for the next 3 hours. You finally understand what it means to feel like a woman. You ask him about his past. He tells you he was raised by a single mother in Philadelphia, but his life took a turn for the tragic when one day when he was shooting some b-ball outside the school a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in his neighborhood. He got in one little fight and his mom got scared and told him he's moving in with his aunt and uncle in Bel-Air.
>>
Good post
>>
Robert there's something different about you today, i didn't know you served Pasta!
>>
nice post
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.