[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sacha Baron Cohen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Sacha_Baron_Cohen.jpg (899KB, 1117x1654px) Image search: [Google]
Sacha_Baron_Cohen.jpg
899KB, 1117x1654px
What's next for this guy? All his Borat stuff was hilarious, and that movie and Bruno were great. But his last few projects like The Dictator and Grimsby were terrible.
Will he ever shine again as Borat or another character or is he simply too recognizable at this point?
>>
He was in the sticks during borat and people out there wont recognize him at all. I mean he is more famous now but he can successfully do another borat and just cut out the few parts where he does get recognized. But im pretty sure hes not going to do another borat.
My favorite perfomance of him was the French driver in talladega nights
>>
>>87219654
Borat got pretty big though, even more so after the movie. He'd have to go to some obscure country now. But the best thing about Borat there was showing the American psyche when confronted with a strange and foreign man with ridiculous customs
>>
>>87219534
It actually depresses me quite a bit to see how the quality of his work has fallen so drastically low. Borat was so genius. The TV Borat was even better. Grimsby and The Dictator were so bad. I'm genuinely curious about what happened. Maybe he started doing drugs? Maybe he started using different writers? Who knows. Either way, it's pretty sad if you ask me. He used to be so so so funny.
>>
>>87219534
Would have been a much better Freddie Mercury than Rami Malek.
>>
>>87220724
Different style of comedy from improve to scripted, his old stuff on the TV was virtually unscripted and was downright hilarious the stupid shit he would say and how people would react to him.
Indahouse was scripted and was shit, Borat the movie was mostly unscripted was way funnier, The Dictator and Grimsby were scripted and you get the picture
>>
>People remembering him for Borat and not Da Ali G Show
fucking babies pls leave
>>
>>87220779
He already played Bruno though
>>
He should do what Jackass did and just go to Japan or India or some backwaters country where people aren't as familiar with him.
>>
>>87220904
That's true, but such a drop in quality because he moved from unscripted to scripted is still pretty weird. Plus, I still think Indahouse > The Dictator > Grimsby, so it really does feel like he's just getting worse and worse. I could barely finish Grimsby.
>>
File: freddie-sacha.jpg (47KB, 658x500px) Image search: [Google]
freddie-sacha.jpg
47KB, 658x500px
>>87220779
Shame really
>>
>>87221225
>both have dark hair
Wow you should be a casting director.
>>
>>87221225
its the face structure, more similar than Malek
>>
>>87221164
I suppose Indahouse was funny because of the character of Ali himself and the absurdism of the film, it was stupid funny and not like the more moralising of the dictator and the serious tone it took.
>>
>its an elephant bukkake party
>>
>>87221225
>rami malek playing freddie

What the fuck?
>>
>>87221225
Is this movie still happening?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXuI3DqaCyw
>>
>>87221636
Yeah. It's begun pre production, and we should see some images/costumes soon.
>>
Borat is one of the best things in comedy.
>learning table manners and excusing himself to have a shit, then bringing it back to the table in a plastic bag
>showing family photo's including his "son" fully naked and with a huge cock
>inquiring as to what is the polite way to make rape with sexy woman
>ten minutes of walking down the cheese aisle in a supermarket asking questions about every single product
>>
Ali G is his best work.

I thought The Dictator was decent.
>>
>>87221861
This is objectively wrong
>>
File: HT-borat2-ml-161103_4x3_992[1].jpg (129KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
HT-borat2-ml-161103_4x3_992[1].jpg
129KB, 992x744px
>>87219534

The name is Bond. James Bond.
>>
>>87221782
teh best thing about borat is how widely it broadcast the profound patience and willingness to help he encountered.
>>
Never really enjoyed Ali G. I think Borat was the pinnacle, and Bruno was really good too. Everything after was so shit. I didn't even watch Grimsby but all the signs pointed at it being another shitty attempt.
>>
>>87219534
Would rather see much more of his wife, Isla Fisher.
>>
>>87220779
THIS
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.