[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've just finished Wonder Woman (2017), What did I think of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1478189495163.jpg (164KB, 1277x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1478189495163.jpg
164KB, 1277x1920px
I've just finished Wonder Woman (2017), What did I think of it?
>>
fun summer romp imo
>>
>>87219448
Obviously you're masturbating like a raging monkey adn you think capeshit is the best thing that ever happened to movies
You will fight any marvel fanboy that tries to tell you otherwise and you want people to tell you your new waifu is the best so you can keep choking your worm. Now can we continue shitposting on other themes?
>>
I want her to spit in my mouth every time I'm thirsty.
>>
File: hhggggggnnnrrrrrr.....jpg (90KB, 638x960px) Image search: [Google]
hhggggggnnnrrrrrr.....jpg
90KB, 638x960px
>>87219448

Since you are an obese permavirgin basementdweller lardess who has infantile penis syndrome, you were crying again because you couldn't reach down to your 2-inch pee-wee with your pudgy hands and had to ask your mom to jerk you off again, but she fell down from the wheelchair and her 600-lb body is leaking lard all over your floor, which now you'll have to eat up to get out from your windowless cell of self-chosen imprisonment, while dreaming about a tall jewess superhero spitting in your mouth every time you are thirsty
>>
File: gg.jpg (515KB, 1998x3000px) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
515KB, 1998x3000px
>>87219811

Do you also want her accumulated slimy mucus to fly in your throat with her spit after she gave all her cawing to unearth the schleim?
>>
>>87219448
Gal Gadot looks like she would smell of hard boiled eggs
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.