[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck are they still adding new characters to this shitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: han solo.png (422KB, 652x645px) Image search: [Google]
han solo.png
422KB, 652x645px
Isn't it a little far along to be adding and removing characters every week?

it must have been a real piece of shit
>>
>>87217007
Black actor replaced by very white actor. what did they mean by this? i'm pretty sure the conflict of schedule was total BS. They either fired him or he walked off. Ron Howard hasn't made a good movie since Willow, sounds good
>>
At this point I wonder if there will be ANY of Lord & Miller's work still in the movie.
>>
>>87217884

They should replace Han, the guy they picked looks nothing like Han. He looks too scrawny and not manly at all
>>
>>87217007
>the Outer Rim just got a bit wider
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>87217884
>what is Rush
>>
>>87218163
This one is not replaceable, he was hand picked by Steven Spielberg who everyone knows is overseeing the destruction of Star Wars. Producers Transformers garbage wasn't enough, he had to ruin his old friend franchise. He literally dragged JJ Abrams on the set of TFA. Everyone knows this was the least qualified person in Hollywood to do this.
>>
>>87218163
You can't replace a Jew
>>
>>87218213

Well Bettany is known to be hung like a tube of tennis balls
>>
>>87218266
The exception to the rule.
>>
>>87218373
nigga you said he hasn't made a good film since Willow, and I just proved you wrong. admit you were wrong and apologize to both me and Ron Howard.
>>
>>87218416
Rush is overhyped garbage. Who even remembers that movie? Nobody
>>
>>87218636
if only you remembered it, then perhaps yes, your statement that "nobody" remembers it would be correct, but I remember it and so does anon and so do the many users of this board.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.