[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>win an Oscar >get a voice acting role in a big franchise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: o-LUPITA-NYONGO-facebook.jpg (973KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-LUPITA-NYONGO-facebook.jpg
973KB, 2000x1000px
>win an Oscar
>get a voice acting role in a big franchise
>fall into obscurity
>>
this is what happens when you're a tool
>>
she got it for being whipped
>>
>>87216394
all niggers look a like to you can just a get a cheaper one every year.
>>
>>87216394
CUTE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6znpZ5Ne1ZA
>>
She'll be in Black Panther, should raise her profile a bit
>>
>win an oscar in a movie everyone who has more than 50 iq realizes is oscarbait dogshit
>fall into obscurity
Its almost like the academy is disconnected from the realities of making film.
>>
>>87216394
She not that good of an actress.
>>
>>87216394
Any fappable stuff of her?
>>
>>87216394
>fall into obscurity
...a-anon, she's black, it's common for them
>>
That's what happens when you're artificially raised up but have no real value.
>>
>>87216546
the guy interviewing her needs to be shot
>>
>>87216394
all africans look the same so why would anyone cast her and not some other black slut?
>>
>>87216577
yes and that's all she'll be known for from now on. explicitly black films about being black or african lmao she fucked up big time, im not racist im black and im telling you i hate slave movies and playing a slave is career suicide unless you already have a body of work and are american
>>
>>87217952
She's hot as fuck and actually does look quite a bit different from your usual black chick
>>
>>87216582
>it's an Oscar movie so it's bad
You couuldn't be any more low IQ
>>
>>87216394
i want some chocolateee
>>
>>87216394
Her role in Star Wars VII was fucking stupid. They should have replaced her with Lando
>>
>>87219719
You certainly could
>>
>>87216394
affirmative action at it's finest
>>
She can say thank you to jew jew abrams and Kathleen kennedy. Cast beautiful black woman, digitally replace her by and a rippled orange potato because she could overshadow the main white twerp girl. Bravo, bravo!!!
>>
>>87219648

It's wrong to lie
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.