[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: russell-crowe-les-miserables2.jpg (3MB, 3600x1935px) Image search: [Google]
russell-crowe-les-miserables2.jpg
3MB, 3600x1935px
He did nothing wrong
>>
his singing was wrong
>>
What's this guys name again?
>>
>>87215973
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>87216011
Jaj Valjaj
>>
>>87215954
He only did his duty
>>
>>87215954
Sorry, but suicide is an unforgivable sin and Javert is now roasting in the fires of Hell.
>>
>>87216037
it fucking sucks, this guy is not a trained singer. movie goers probably don't care enough but people who liked the musicals hate the fuck out of his singing.
>>
>>87216199
what are the circumstances if a pope tells you to kill yourself?
>>
>>87216232
Pope isn't a fucking samurai
>>
>>87215973
this xD
>>
>>87216144
And only commited minor sins, at most.
>>
>>87216212
Quast sounds like a swish. Crowe is manly as fuck and really brought a lot to the role. I love his performance.
>>
NOW PRISONER 24601
YOUR TIME IS UP AND YOUR PAROLE’S BEGUN
YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS
>>
>>87217573
Means i'm bread
>>
>>87216232
You tell him to go fuck off and become a protestant or Orthodox
>>
>>87215954

I preferred the Geoffrey Rush/Liam Neeson version.
>>
>>87217591
I stole bread
>>
>>87218099
Die
>>
File: a.png (610KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
610KB, 1280x688px
>>87218099
>>
>>87216986
All of us have made misjudgements. You return, sir, to your toast
>>
>>87216037
Valjean is just "EEEEEEEEE" and Javier is "TOH FOH SIX OH WuuuUUUn"

It's pretty hilarious but I still love this movie and the play.
>>
>>87218049
More accurate to the book, but the music definitely adds an emotional punch to the story. I wouldn't mind another Les Mis movie that's not a musical but uses some of the melodies from the play on the soundtrack.
>>
>>87218099
>>87217591
NOW YOU ARE A LOAF OF BREAD
UNTIL YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF THE LAW
>>
>>87216199
>be a law abiding faithful servant all his life
>but cant reconcile the idea of a criminal being a good guy so kill self
>has to burn in hell while the rebel shitters and prostitute get to sing in heaven
Javert didn't deserve this
>>
>>87219123
An old cop who never caused no strife
Couldn't deal with criminal fixing his life
He waited his whole damn life to catch that fugitive
And as he crashed down he thought "well isn't this ruminative"
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.