[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was he such a complete and total fuckup?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Why was he such a complete and total fuckup?
>>
>>87212094
Because sneed
>>
>>87212094
Why are you?
>>
Cheating on your wife's 10/10 ass is extremely poor form.
>>
He's a Southern white male
>>
Because he felt like that coyote... From the cartoon?
>>
just a regular type dude
with a big ass dick
>>
>>87212094
because he was incapable of not thinking with his cock
>>
>>87212236
With all the big dick swagger he rolls around with you'd think he'd be able to spot crazy pussy.
>>
>>87212094

he was just a regular type of dude with a big ass dick
>>
>>87212236

Hes just a regular type dude with a bigass dick, though
>>
>>87212205
he fucked that girl for the past 20 years dude. do you eat the same stuff every day?
>>
>>87212269
>not sticking your dick in crazy
>>
>>87212094
>>87212215
Jewish media typically strives to tear down all goyish ideals and standards we've ever held dear in order to deracinate and atomize, and strip us of all identity. This is why all masculine or just familial ideals are toxic and only serve to cover up insecurities. That politician against gay marriage is just a closet homosexual. Everyone has an inner weakness and that weakness is more representative of their true self than any of their positive attributes. You shouldn't look up to anyone or anything and you're a naive moron for wanting to. Irony pervades everything.
>>
>>87212342
I don't marry what I eat.
>>
File: you.png (552KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
552KB, 720x720px
>>87212581
this guy gets it
>>
A man without a family...
>>
>>87212094
because he was white, conservative, and christian which is 3 strikes against the jewish hollywood machine
>>
>>87214223
Ding ding ding.
>>
File: 1390199764260.gif (3MB, 430x360px) Image search: [Google]
1390199764260.gif
3MB, 430x360px
He smelled like pusy
>>
>>87212094
He fucked Daddario and that other chick with the gorgeous ass.
I think he did great.
>>
>>87212094
Psychosphere
>>
>>87213639
>This is why all masculine or just familial ideals are toxic and only serve to cover up insecurities. That politician against gay marriage is just a closet homosexual. Everyone has an inner weakness and that weakness is more representative of their true self than any of their positive attributes. You shouldn't look up to anyone or anything and you're a naive moron for wanting to. Irony pervades everything.

this is extremely accurate of our media for the past couple decades and it makes me ill
>>
>>87214303
Fucking daddario was his mistake. She's fuckin ugly
>>
Rust shouldn't have mowed his lawn. You don't mow another man's lawn.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.