[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shot Caller

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Just watched this, it's probably my favourite movie from this year.
Do you have any criticisms? I'm not from the US and dont get the prison system there but i thought it painted a pretty good picture of how even the most normal guy can get so deep into the prison crime gangs.
>>
>>87211141
I watched the trailer and thinking of watching this. Nikolaj is a good actor
>>
>>87211177
well worth it, i thought it was going to be a b-grade flick but the story made sense, the characters weren't all one dimensional and it wasnt all who can be the biggest baddest guy in the prison, had a fair bit of "gang politics" type stuff
>>
>>87211141
It was a good movie but it was too similar to breaking bad
I didnt like The Beast charachter and plot and I thought the Shane guy was too easy to find out.
But it was a well shot movie
>>
>>87211356
>the Shane guy was too easy to find out.
yeah, that was really obvious. even when they were still in the prison i could tell he was going to do something shifty
>>
>>87211141
It's a good movie, but it doesn't make for good bait in any way so nobody's gonna waste the time to make threads about it.
>>
>>87211500
i was thinking i could've posted a pic of the black guy who got raped and just posted that that was the easier way but i havent seen any threads about the movie so i didnt think any of you would know what i meant
>>
File: IMG_0674.jpg (78KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0674.jpg
78KB, 780x439px
Bottles is /bestWood/
>>
>>87211141
Its pretty bullshit. They dont put someone who got a DUI into maximum security prison without priors.

Also, the ending made no sense. He killed all the members of his gang, so where does his power come from? How does he still have even have a gang if he destroyed it just before he killed the leader. Also, why did he work to destroy the gang for NOTHING?
>>
>>87211652
he wasn't put into max security for the DUI

he was put into max security for killing a dude in favor of a gang
>>
>>87211580
He was raped by other black guys so nobody would give a shit. Photoshop the face of trump, hillary, tricky dick spencer or some sjw cunt on him and watch the thread get 300+ replies.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.