[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You stumble across a time portal that allows you to travel back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

You stumble across a time portal that allows you to travel back and forth to wartime London. Do you

A) use your knowledge of the future to travel back and forth making investments and creating inventions and companies that will allow you to create an unimaginably powerful and wealthy empire for yourself and your descendants, sleeping with the great beauties of history. Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, all yours for the taking.

B) use your powers for good, taking back vaccines for preventable diseases and farming and irrigation techniques that save billions of lives and prevent untold suffering. The whole world advances much quicker thanks to the progress you gift it.

C) shack up with the first passably attractive but married cockney barmaid you meet, impressing her with your ability to get chocolate and stockings, settling down into a life of proletarian mediocrity. There may be a prettier barmaid in the pub down the road but let's not aim too high.
>>
>>87211093
C! C!
>>
>>87211093
seasons 1-3 Phoebe > seasons 4-6 Phoebe
>>
File: Dervla-Kirwan-Feet-996930.jpg (396KB, 1901x2397px) Image search: [Google]
Dervla-Kirwan-Feet-996930.jpg
396KB, 1901x2397px
>>87211452
>seasons 1-3 Phoebe
I always had a thing for Dervla Kirwan
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.