[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just one more thing...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: columbo.jpg (61KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
columbo.jpg
61KB, 720x540px
just one more thing...
>>
File: 1504348091412.jpg (15KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1504348091412.jpg
15KB, 250x243px
Why are all murderers in colombo cinematic universe charismatic 50 year old men?
>>
No Lieutenant there is no 'Just one more thing'. Goodbye.
>>
>>87207920
>>87207739
Because the murderers were Guest actors, everytime, People that spectators could look and point "Look! That's Captain Kirk!" or else.

Same reason why the Superbowl artist is not the "taste of the moment"
>>
>>87207739
Comfiest show ever made.
>>
>>87207739
The movies got worse when he started fighting international crime.
>>
>>87207739
Columbo is my hero
>>
>>87208455
Columbo, Dale Cooper, Captain Piccard and #6 constitute my moral compass.
>>
>>87207739
I want to get into this show because I know it's universally acclaimed as one of the best shows ever made. Somehow I never caught it on television.

What's the best episode of Columbo? I want to watch the undisputed best story before I start at the beginning.
>>
>>87209090
Just start at the beginning, faggot.
>>
>>87209135
I haven't got the time to watch everything, I want to see the best it offers before I decide to watch all of it.
>>
>>87209090
Any Port in a Storm is very good
>>
>>87208490
m'lady
>>
I'm going through the first season now and it's all terrific stuff except for Short Fuse
Roddy McDowall is great whenever he's on screen, but it just seems like Columbo never really got any good solid clues to solving the mystery before the end of the episode came around, so at the end he just so happens to perfectly puzzle out the entire plot and set up this elaborate con with a burned box of cigars to make Roddy McDowall look guilty as fuck
>>
I saw a lot of these as a kid, is the 90's reboot any good?
>>
>>87210269
Well, the reboot started in 89, but the first few episodes are good.

Obviously, the quality of the picture is better but I didn't really care much for the plots. The Shatner one is good.
>>
I want a reboot with Mark ruffalo as columbo
>>
>>87210342
>that's my secret, Cap. There's always just one more thing
>>
>>87208490
I often find myself facing a situation and wonder: What would Columbo do?
>>
>>87207920
only explanation to why he didn't get shot on sight
>>
>>87207920
Because some hot-headed 20 something wouldn't come up with an elaborate and seemingly foolproof plan for getting away with it, which Columbo can see through
>>
>>87210342
It never even crossed my mind how Ruffalo looks so similar to Peter Falk, I could see this working
>>
>>87207739
Don't call me Shirley
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.