[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't take much more of this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: victoria-and-abdul-poster.jpg (81KB, 648x960px) Image search: [Google]
victoria-and-abdul-poster.jpg
81KB, 648x960px
I can't take much more of this
>>
>>87207259
>teach me about Islam
>>
>>87207259
cUcK
>>
>>87207259
i thought this was satire, lmfao.
It's gone too far now
>>
(((true story)))
>>
>>87207259
ACCEPT BROWN PEOPLE NOW
>>
>>87207259
d-did you photoshop this anon???
>>
How many different queens has Judy Dench played?
>>
reminder that muslims are the most psychotic and inbred group of people on the planet
reminder that if you are an islam sympathizer its time to end your life
>>
>First episode of Educating Greater Manchester
>Usually a comfy dockino about school life
>Episode entirely centred around Muslim Syrian students and how hard they have it
>Muslim kid teaches entire class how to pray to Allah
>Teacher tells her class that Trump is like Hitler
>Muslim kid assaults other student for making harmless joke and doesn't face any consequences
Fuck this
>>
I don't know, Indian stories are inevitably bound up with the history of the British Empire. As stated its based on her real friendship wityh an Indian servant.

The guy who directed The Queen also worked on the Crown and is a reliable source of Queen kino. Also judy Dench is a class act.

I'm pretty pumped really.
>>
File: 2630383243.jpg (45KB, 609x343px) Image search: [Google]
2630383243.jpg
45KB, 609x343px
>>87207399
>>
File: DGJ9U6wXYAASZk2.jpg (90KB, 674x773px) Image search: [Google]
DGJ9U6wXYAASZk2.jpg
90KB, 674x773px
Suck it up. A movie without diversity, no matter how much sense it makes, is unacceptable in the current year
>>
>Victoria & Abdul is an upcoming British-American biographical drama film directed by Stephen Frears and written by Lee Hall. It is based on the book of same name by Shrabani Basu, and on the real-life relationship between Queen Victoria and her Indian servant Abdul Karim.
>>
>>87207403

Have you ever been to Manchester? I'm not sure what you were expecting from a <60% white city
>>
>>87207259
>its real
Hahaha oh wow
>>
>>87207522
i'm autistic, please ignore me
>>
>>87207288
>>87207399
>>87207403
He was indian
>>
Why is western society obsessed with this shit?

Makes me think the jews(or whoever it is) really are there pushing shit and moulding public opinion to their liking.
>>
>>87207672
Indian MUSLIM
>>
File: Munshi and Queen Victoria.jpg (45KB, 685x456px) Image search: [Google]
Munshi and Queen Victoria.jpg
45KB, 685x456px
So /pol/ doesn't know anything about history or anything about British Colonization of India?

Truly the influx of uneducated middle-school teenagers from reddit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Karim_(the_Munshi)
>>
File: 1493933592410.png (511KB, 720x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1493933592410.png
511KB, 720x1019px
>>87207762
>>
>>87207522
so it's okay to have an all black cast if the film is set in historical Africa or an all Indian cast for a Bollywood film, but if the film is set in Europe it has to be multicultural? What the fuck?
>>
POO
>>
>>87208009
IN
>>
>>87208026
LOO
>>
>>87207914
>but if the film is set in Europe it has to be multicultural

Dunkirk is based off of WW2. Which happened to take place in Europe.

There were black, arab and indian soldiers that took part in WW2.

Britain sent a lot of people from their colonies in the Caribbean, Africa, India to take part and help in the war.

French had African soldiers too.

Even the fucking Nazi's used Africans & Arabs as soldiers with the Free Arabian Legion.
>>
If Hollywood makes more of these movies will you whinybabies finally kill yourselves? Please say yes.
>>
>>87208432
Not all of WW2 was in Europe and colonial troops were overwhelmingly fighting outside of Europe.
>>
>>87207534
This.

I'm all against this current trend of white genocide in the British media but this at least has a modicum of truth behind it.
>>
>>87207399
this is like metabait
>>
>>87208561
shut up you racist nazi republican
>>
>>87207259
I'm more concerned why this poster looks like CIV characters than real people.
>>
>>87207399
what is this inbred bullshit?
>>
File: Easter Eggs.jpg (62KB, 529x511px) Image search: [Google]
Easter Eggs.jpg
62KB, 529x511px
>>87208561
>colonial troops were overwhelmingly fighting outside of Europe

Wow you're so full of shit. Why would they recruit soldiers, but have them just take part in some micro battle outside of where most of the combat action took place? Britain and France did the same thing importing soldiers to the battlefields in Europe for WW I.

There were African people living in Europe at the time you dipshit. The French Soldiers from WW I fucked a shitload of German Bitches producing the Rhineland Bastards.

There are still families of Jamaican Soldiers from WW I & WW II living in Britain today.
>>
>>87208881
Marrying your first cousin is common in SOME Muslim societies, Pakistan is famous for this.
>>
>>87209180

Some nonwhite men fought on the Western front, probably in the order of less than 1% of all allied troops. No nonwhites fought in Europe for the Germans. The Russians undoubtedly had some Asiastic soldiers too, but again comparatively few.

In all cases they were kept segregated from white divisions.

A film not showing any nonwhite people in world war 1 would be completely in line with the experiences of 99% of people and soliders who did not come into contact with any nonwhite persons for the entirety of the war. It could also show nonwhite persons in an accurate context if it wanted too, but it doesnt have to.
>>
>>87209517
There were some Black Germans that did fight in Europe, largely the children of German women and French Colonial soldiers that occupied the Rhine.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.