[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the NieR: Automata of /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Review_NierAutomata03.jpg (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Review_NierAutomata03.jpg
246KB, 1920x1080px
What is the NieR: Automata of /tv/?
>>
>>87206513
Bicentennial Man or AI: Artificial Intelligence.
Maybe Cyborg
>>
>>87206597
I watched all of them. Damn, Cyborg (1989) is disgusting.
>>
A movie for this should have a god-tier soundtrack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9rshXMEKsE
>>
>>87206513
django: unchained
The latest in the creators gradual slide from great to mediocre, propped up and advertised on a somewhat controversial aspect (race/tits and ass in vidya)
>>
>>87206809
>god-tier soundtrack
>generic japanese vidya/animu music with ethereal female vocals, pulsating electronic rhythms and dramatic strings
>>
>>87206932
Did you finished the five main endings of this game?
>>
Something with terrible writing where everything but the main plot is retarded useless filler shit and also le sexy main character for the anime watching children.
>>
>>87206513
The Layover, the only webms ever posted contain ass.
>>
>>87206513
Some capeshit trash since you manchildren seem to love that shit.
>>
>>87207144
The lead should be an edgy boy since 9S is the main character of Automata.
>>
I'm kinda tempted to say Starship Troopers.
>>
i fap to r34 o f this game
>>
>>87206513
transformers
shit/gfx check
dumb story with retarded fans check
>>
>>87206809
this is probably the worst and most generic song the game has.
also you cant realy highlight the games soundtrack because almost every track was dynamic (some even change if you stand in shadows vs standing in light)

>>87206513
what would be the movie euquivalent of a repetive, gameplay interrupting hacking minigame that loses its novelty after the first 3 times but is a mayor part of the game form the second half onward?
>>
>>87209321
>this is probably the worst and most generic song the game has.
High expectations are the worst enemy of a satisfying experience.
>>
>>87206513
You mean overrated weeb flavor of the month garbage? Probably Your Name or whatever that melodramatic mess was called.
>>
>>87207448
>>87207144
>>87208961
>>87209950
You all should become as gods, if you know what I meam.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.