[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me /tv/ you ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (30KB, 364x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 364x361px
Tell me /tv/ you ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlight?
>>
>>87203954
You ever hear of the healing power of laughter?
>>
>>87203954
After 30 years it seems like Jack Napier is the official name for the Joker after all, making Nicholson's portrayal the de-facto standard of the character.

http://screenrant.com/joker-real-name-jack-napier-batman/
>>
You can point out all the flaws you want in Tim Burton's Batman, but this is still the best parent killing scene in any of the Batman movies or cartoons. Everything about it from how creepy that dude is, to how massive that gun looks at that angle, the way he smiles, the way he pulls the hammer back on it like he's about to kill the kid too. It's perfect.
>>
You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses
>>
>>87205197
>name of the character makes a non-canon movie adaption the "standard"
>>
>>87205877
>REEEEE MUH CANON
neck yourself nerd
>>
>>87205904
>movie is the standard!
>no its not
>REEEEEE WHO CARES NERD
>>
>>87203954
Ive bought lots of cocaine at a shitty trailer home in the pale moon light. Ive beat my dick to the light of the motherfucking super moon.
>>
File: Catwoman_Michelle_Pfeiffer.jpg (602KB, 1179x1792px) Image search: [Google]
Catwoman_Michelle_Pfeiffer.jpg
602KB, 1179x1792px
Batman Returns best batfilm
>>
>>87206016
shes a pale guy
>>
File: mistletoe catwoman.gif (671KB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
mistletoe catwoman.gif
671KB, 500x235px
>>87206044

For Yule
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.