[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game of thrones season 8 finale, final scene >war is over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3120.jpg (46KB, 300x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3120.jpg
46KB, 300x429px
Game of thrones season 8 finale, final scene

>war is over
>slow fade to shots of major cities rebuilding, amongst fire and ice
>cut to shots of peasants working together and trying to rebuild, patrols marching and gathering supplies
>cut to Tryion in Kingslanding, looking at the iron throne
>He stares at the throne for a few seconds, slowly marches up to the throne, half of the room is broken, dead Lannister guards on the floor, fire and ash cover the scene
>tryion walks up to the iron throne, but stops within a few feet
>hears rumbling coming out of the city, rushes to see what's left in the ruins
>Stannis Baratheon is riding in, with a thousand dragon stone knights
>cut to Stannis entering the throne room, Tyrion is shocked
>"Stannis? Of house Baratheon? What brings you to.."
>"The iron throne is mine and mine alone" kills Tyrion with a throwing spear, proceeds to walk up to the throne
>scene ends with Stannis sitting on the iron throne, as the camera slowly zooms into his face
>cuts to black, credits
>>
File: IMG_3119.jpg (80KB, 630x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3119.jpg
80KB, 630x748px
>>
>>87199790
YES!!!
STANNIS! STANNIS!! STANNIS!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 590x559px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 590x559px
>>87199790
>>
>>87199790
Top fucking kek
>>
File: 1502088729111.jpg (69KB, 1400x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502088729111.jpg
69KB, 1400x800px
>>87199790
Wow, i see the foreshadowing and subtly in your plot there. We would love to have you join the writing team with us here at HBO
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.