[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 month left

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Supernatural.jpg (48KB, 726x408px) Image search: [Google]
Supernatural.jpg
48KB, 726x408px
GET HYPE
>>
>>87199757
EAT SHIT
>>
>>87200831
This desu
>>
>>87200831
>>87200857
Fuck off if you faggot don't like it. I'm ready OP, don't want this ride to ever end
>>
>>87199757
i will get hype when will be 1 month left to game of thrones season 8, until then this >>87200831
>>
This show is still running? Jesus are they on season 11 or something now? What other content or threats could they pull out of their asses?
>>
They killed off best character, who even cares anymore?
>>
>watching supernatural past season 3
the second that angels and god became a part of the show it went to flanderised shit
>>
>>87201126

Crowley or Dean?
>>
>>87201106
Season 13
>>
Gave up after Season 5. After stopping the apocalypse once, things felt a little bit forced and weird.

What the hell is the plot at this point even?
>>
>>87201166
Do you honestly think they'd still be making the show without Dean?
>>
>>87201235

All I know is black goo creatures, God's sister, Lucifer is a dick, an asshole angel with a Transformer's name, and every monster is just a human with funny eyes and/or teeth.
>>
>>87201259

Fuck if I know. Cas was basically top billed last Time I watched the show so who the hell knows.
>>
>>87201146
I think it was literally budget limitation. Everything since season 3 looks and feels o cheap but I guess since somebody still watches it they continue to make this crap. Still there's nothing wrong with that, Supernatural still going on is like a small splinter in your finger compared to the cancer of the Hollywood that infects rest of the body. The show might went downhill quickly but watching Jared, Jensen, Misha Collins and the rest of the crew still having chemistry and fun after all those years while remaining friends outside of set the is one of the most intoxicating experiences ever. Both Jared and Jensen probably realized that their acting careers are pretty much over so they just keep rolling while executives keep paying em for. If everyone involved is happy while being able to provide for their families, good for em.
>>
>>87201436

Hey, Jensen Ackles has actual range and talent. He could be someone if he wanted to. He's content to churn out this show and be a family man, though.
>>
>>87201517
I don't say he doesn't but both him and Jared tried to break onto big screen back in 00s and failed miserably.
>>
File: based ketch.png (297KB, 720x426px) Image search: [Google]
based ketch.png
297KB, 720x426px
>>87200874
To be fair, Supernatural is a great and fun show. The only problem with it is its obnoxious fanbase. I love how Jensen Ackles pretty much subtly shits on the horrible fanbase every time he has the chance.

>>87201166
I'm sad they killed off Arthur Ketch and the BMoL in one episode. Introducing a different kind of monster hunter I think was a great idea. I hope we get more of the BMoL and they aren't just swept aside. Hell, I found them more interesting than the Lucifer return story.
>>
This show ended when sam fell into hell with the devil
>>
>>87201436
>>87201517
Didn't Jensen turn down an offer for the Captain America role? Jesus, he hated the thought of getting near capeshit and Disney so bad he decided to stick to his dead-end show rather than get involved in it.

I don't blame him
>>
>>87201696
Does he? I Love the show because of the charakters, the acting and the chemistry between the actors but God I hate this obnoxious Tumblr fanbase...
>>
>>87201760

he wasn't even among the final candidates for the parts
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.