[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drizzit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Drizzt.png (87KB, 217x338px) Image search: [Google]
Drizzt.png
87KB, 217x338px
>Following a lawsuit over the rights to a D&D movie and months of negotiation between Hasbro's Allspark Pictures, Warner Bros., and Sweet Pea Entertainment, it was announced on August 3 that plans were underway to make another movie based on the Dungeons & Dragons franchise. Furthermore, it is to be set in the popular and long-running Forgotten Realms campaign setting. According to Greg Silverman, president of creative development and worldwide production at Warner Bros., "We are so excited about bringing the world of Dungeons & Dragons to life on the big screen. This is far and away the most well-known brand in fantasy, which is the genre that drives the most passionate film followings. D&D has endless creative possibilities, giving our filmmakers immense opportunities to delight and thrill both fans and moviegoers new to the property."
>>
File: 1502168187420.png (299KB, 329x374px) Image search: [Google]
1502168187420.png
299KB, 329x374px
Sure. Why not?
I mean, it can't get much worse than that first D&D movie we got back in 2000.
>>
>>87199635

>Dark skinned to purple skinned cave elves with white hair and white people features.
>a race of evil cave elves
>ever being made
>ever
>>
>>87199760
>he hasn't seen The Book of Vile Darkness or the Dragonlance anime
>>
>>87199635
Could be really good. Probably just going to be camp bullshit

>>87199901
Man I read some D&D greentext (reddit lmao) and these days its so fucking wild. Everyones a Dragon born or a Teifling or some nonsense

Really annoying. The irony is that when I was a kid like 15 I couldn't get enough of Drow and that sort of thing.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.