[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>After class, I'll gladly demonstrate how boy dinosaurs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: cindy-v.png (340KB, 675x395px) Image search: [Google]
cindy-v.png
340KB, 675x395px
>After class, I'll gladly demonstrate how boy dinosaurs got their BUTTS KICKED by girl dinosaurs on a regular basis.

YAAAAS QUEEN SLAAAAY
>>
>>>/co/
>>
>>87199130
It was a different time, when the only way to unleash your inner radical third wave feminist was to have a narcissistic 10 year girl say it.
>>
>>87199130
to long for shorts to short for pants
>>
I wanted to hate fuck this bitch so hard when the movie came out
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbBgx0BEuuI

Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>87199130
Fuck you Cindy. After class *squacks in background* I'm going to show you all how Cindy sucks Libby's brother's dick in his car!
>>
>>87200252
jimmy is such a little bitch jesus christ
>>
>>87199130
when she admits her hate for jimmy is because he's blatantly smarter than she is and it makes her insecure.

when nothing she says matters anyway because jimmy invents candy crack and goes to space on the reg and has an alien bad bitch
>>
>>87200252

Jimmy, it's fucking obvious, he's a pedantic little shit

Skeet represents the salt of the earth worker who actually produces things for society, Jimmy is just another classic example of an overeducated wastrel who thinks that other people's lives are his to play with at his every whim

When the workers reclaim what's rightfully theirs, Skeet will be leading the charge, with Jimmy buried beneath the ruins of his laboratory
>>
>>87200841
>Skeet represents the salt of the earth worker who actually produces things for society
Yes as a dumb teenager working the register at a fast food place he produces change for customers. How noble.
>>
>>87200252
How is the store owner going to produce sales reports when Jimmy isn't pressing the buttons to log what food was sold and at what time? Sure you could do a lookup by matching price to product but that falls over if you've got two products with the same price. Why would Jimmy prefer not to press the buttons? Is it easier for him to calculate it in his head and not expend the energy to literally push a button?
The answer is pure arrogance and the desire to show everybody that he's too smart to work at such a lowly job. This argument can be broadened to explain Donald Trump being elected and Brexit happening
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.