[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do dye packs actually go off like that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Good-Time-movie-poster.jpg (534KB, 1382x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Good-Time-movie-poster.jpg
534KB, 1382x2048px
do dye packs actually go off like that?
>>
has anybody else seen this movie?
>>
>>87195678
go off like what?
>>
I'm pretty sure they don't remotely detonate out of nowhere like that. You have to be messing with them to get them to go off I thought.
>>
>>87197147
they are radio controlled and can be triggered by you leaving the bank
>>
Is this movie worth seeing?
>>
>>87197436
i thought it was a pretty wild ride and worth the time. i had no idea where it was going story wise throughout the entire movie. bad stuff happening to mostly bad people
>>
File: good_time.jpg (65KB, 727x466px) Image search: [Google]
good_time.jpg
65KB, 727x466px
Just saw it ~*its night-core*~

it's about an 8/10 i'd say

also the way pepe was put into the movie was really odd. Like it had a full 5 second shot of pepe, not a meme or anything but the actual comic. also the website for the movie has a pepe loading icon. why? don't do that, people on 4chan don't even like pepe
>>
Fuuuuuuck I want to see this but I caaaaant. Fuck limited releases
>>
>>87197436
oh man go see it
>>
This was probably the most cinema like film I've seen since the 90's, absolute kino
>>
>>87197790
>people on 4chan don't even like pepe

c'mon anon don't even try to disavow like that so blatantly
>>
>>87197790

I agree that having pepe in the movie is a poor choice. He was cool like 6 years ago and we lost him to reddit and tumblr in about 2014 or so... it's 9gag tier to associate yourself with shit like that nowadays.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.