[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's the greatest director alive, and one of the great masters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

He's the greatest director alive, and one of the great masters of the humanities (basically, in the year 2300 people will be studying his works the way we study Shakespeare.)

Can anyone possibly disagree?
>>
bringing out the dead was shit , had potential but went downhill very quickly
>>
>>87195539
Prove it, nigger. Prove it. Build a time machine (un tiempo machina as we would say in my native Spain). Go to the year 2300. Bring back proof that they still study his canon.
Oh wait, friend. You can't. Okay, you go forward in time. You come back with proof. Guess what, shitheel? I'm a fucking wildcard factor. I'm still in the past. Their past. I change things up. I make it so the future never remembers him. I destroy his legacy, and your proof.
Suck my dick
>>
File: Roody.jpg (85KB, 821x671px) Image search: [Google]
Roody.jpg
85KB, 821x671px
>You see that window with the light? The one closet to the edge of the building? you know who lives there? Of course you don't know who lives there, but I'm saying "Do you know who lives there?"
>>
>>87195539
He's made a few decent films.
The Departed was an abysmal remake.
I wouldn't even put him as the greatest director currently working.
>>
>>87195539
Silence > Last Temptation

Prove me wrong faggots
>>
>>87196430
Silence is pure Christkino.
>>
>>87196430
Yeah. I love The Last Temptation, but Silence is something else. Scorsese really outdid himself.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.