[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

...like tears in the rain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5902.jpg (14KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5902.jpg
14KB, 512x288px
...like tears in the rain
>>
All of this is...academic. You were made as well as we could make you.

>...but, not to last.

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long, and you have burned very brightly Roy.
>>
This was kino as fuck in 4K on the big screen. I've always tried to watch this movie fucked up thinking it would be trippy and badass and every time I loved the beginning but couldn't follow it and lost interest about halfway, experienced it in full the first time in the kinoplex last night and now I understand the hype.
>>
>the
>>
>You've done a mans job sir, I guess you're through, huh?

>Finished..

>It's too bad she won't live... but then again, who does?

What the FUCK did he ACTUALLY mean by this?
>>
>>87192293

This
>>
>>87192335
She's a bot like the others, she's going to die. Gaff literally tips his fedora to Deckard though because he got involved with these people for so long and got romantically involved with Rachael. Gaff knew that it would mess with Deckards head as he had been following his footsteps the entire time tot ensure he didn't fuck up. In the end Gaff had sympathy for Deckard and let him have a head-start with his fuckbot before they closed in on him.

And then years later Bladerunner 2 happens.
>>
>>87192335
He's robot
>>
>>87192868
Gaff was not a robot nigger.
>>
>>87192907
Heh
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.