[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who thought she did a good job of playing Misa Misa?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 2_rrgt.jpg (120KB, 1200x516px) Image search: [Google]
2_rrgt.jpg
120KB, 1200x516px
Am I the only one who thought she did a good job of playing Misa Misa?
>>
File: Mia Kiss.gif (141KB, 378x316px) Image search: [Google]
Mia Kiss.gif
141KB, 378x316px
Misa was a shit character that revolved entirely around Light's and used only as a device to move the plot.

Mia on the other hand, was an actual character, managed to outplay Light (until the end, of course) and had a personality.

Also, I have a crush on Margareth Qualley, and crazy gfs turn me on, so there's that.
>>
>>87189768
Exactly what motivation did she have for gaining "ownership" of the Death Note? All that it did was let you see Ryuk. That's it. That's all she knew about the perks of ownership.
>>
I can't say she really played Misa considering the character is completely different
>>
Margaret Qualley can't act.
>>
>>87189697
Nope. Her character was nothing like Misa Misa. Just a psychopathic edgy teen girl.
>>87189768
>managed to outplay Light
She outplayed an idiot pussy version of Light. She also had virtually no motivation and her character was repellent and unrealistic.
>>
>>87189697
ugh the right would be such a good gf... god how I get a gf like her
>>
>>87190192
Be either an extremely handsome and tall White guy and go to Japan, or be a cute K-pop/ J-pop star in Japan. For the latter, find the most obsessed girl in one of your bands fanclubs and bag her, for the former, just put yourself out there until you come across a Jap girl obsessed with White guys.
>>
>>87189697
Fuck off Animu
VIRGIN
I
R
N
>>
>>87190192
>>87190269
Cringe
>>
>>87190192
The way of the rope.
>>
>>87190333
I'm just saying the truth. If you want some idol girl you either need to be an idol yourself or a literal 10/10 White guy.
>>
>>87189697
Misa is not a "strong woman" but she's an amazing and well written character. Mia is a bitch.
>>
>>87189768
Mia ruined the story. It's supposed to be an intellectual cat-and-mouse game between L and Light. Misa served her purpose.
>>
>>87190435
Even without her it would have been shit. L was just a weird guy with bi-polar disorder, and Light was about as smart as the average student, and was a pussy to boot.
>>
>>87189907
She looks like a cross between KStew and Best Emma so idgaf famalam
>>
>>87190400
And I wanted to say that the whole thought of having a submissive, clingey girlfriend is cringey
>>
>>87190728
rostie deceted. you can't outlaw sexbots bitch
>>
>>87190133
Go back to /a/, buttblasted weeb faggot
>>
>>87190407
>she's an amazing and well written character
>/a/ on damage control again
>>
>>87189697
Her character was closer to Kira than it was Misa.
>>
>>87189697
shit tier gf, she didn't even cut her life span in half twice
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.