[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much did he know, and see, of Hollywood's true face?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: stanley-kubrick7.jpg (71KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
stanley-kubrick7.jpg
71KB, 1024x768px
How much did he know, and see, of Hollywood's true face?
>>
>>87189594

Enough to get killed within 6 days of seeing the completed cut of Eyes Wide Shut.
>>
>(((((Kubrick)))))
>Implying he want one of ((((them))))
>>
>>87189628
Eyes Wide Shut

Eyes
Wide
Shut

?
E
W
S

?EWS
>>
>>87189660
>being this much of a newfag

>Frederic Raphael, who co-authored the Eyes Wide Shut script with Kubrick, recalled that the director once remarked that "Hitler was right about almost everything", and insisted that any trace of Jewishness be expunged from the Eyes Wide Shut script. Kubrick's bizarre relationship to his own ethnicity deeply troubled Raphael, a fellow Jew. Raphael was further puzzled over Kubrick's cryptic praise for Hitler, unable to decide if Kubrick was jesting. Raphael was equally puzzled by Kubrick's trashing of Schindler's List. After Raphael mentioned Schindler’s List, Kubrick replied: “Think that's about the Holocaust? That was about success, wasn't it? The Holocaust is about six million people who get killed. 'Schindler's List’ is about 600 who don’t."[4]

>Kubrick came from a secular family background and "was known to have said that he was not really a Jew, he just happened to have two Jewish parents."[17] Indeed though his father's real name was Jacob, he went by Jacques or Jack as a move towards American assimilation.[18] When asked by Michel Ciment in an interview if he had a religious upbringing, Kubrick replied: "No, not at all."[19]
>>
File: 1446693572129.jpg (13KB, 225x302px) Image search: [Google]
1446693572129.jpg
13KB, 225x302px
>>87189775
This.
>>87189660
Silly anon. Don't on you know that you can come from a Jewish family and not be Jewish?
>>
>>87189775
based
>>
>>87189594
>KUCKBRICK
>DUDE HE WAS A GENIUS LMAO
>MUH SPACE ODYSSEY 2001
>LE TUMBLR ORANGE

Overrated.
>>
Kubrick was a neckbeard who couldn't hide his power level so they had to do him.
>>
>>87189594
>How much did he know, and see, of Hollywood's [Jew] face?

FTFY famalama
>>
>>87189775
>the director once remarked that "Hitler was right about almost everything", and insisted that any trace of Jewishness be expunged from the Eyes Wide Shut script.

holy shit it's real
>>
>>87189775
Holy shit its actually real. Not sure if this is real but didn't Nicole Kidman say he believed pedophiles ran hollywood?
>>
>>87191072
OK, who's under-rated Le Fagot?
>>
>>87191072
I like A Clockwork Orange. Can we stop this meme of it being a shit movie please?
>>
>the man who spent the last 30 years of his life in another country knew exactly what happened in Hollywood
>>
>>87192239
Of coure goy its not like he could have ever made friends or talked to people within the industry despite multiple award winning films
>>
>>87192444
>it was real in my mind
really concentrated my cranium
>>
>>87191072
sources confirm this is a 100% false statement
>>
>>87189775
Funnily enough there are a significant amount of people with jewish blood that despise jews.
Karl Marx, for one example.
I'm pretty sure it's well known, especially among scholars.
>>
>>87191072
weak bait
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.