[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game of Thrones hates BTFO by Dan Harmon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: harmon-1.jpg (65KB, 433x539px)
harmon-1.jpg
65KB, 433x539px
How will they ever recover?
>>
>>87189164
>make a joke about a tv show
>have to apologise because it's popular
If this was any other show there wouldn't an issue
>>
>some pointlessly jaded teenage intern in Atlanta just left like a fart in my space
What a succinct description of Rick and Morty
>>
What is this schizo even babbling about? Better yet, who fucking cares?
OP is a fag
>>
File: 1504216828035.jpg (43KB, 800x800px)
1504216828035.jpg
43KB, 800x800px
>>
>>87189164
is this the longest sentence ever written?
>>
>>87189164

That's a looooooong fuckin sentence.
>>
>>87189218

Have you ever worked a job? You don't normally shit on people in your profession, especially if it's going to open your own work up to scrutiny... If you're some outlier who breaks the mold, then do what you will but most are just middling people looking to make their own mark...This applies even to the the "upper echelons" of creativity.
>>
>>87189402
Community had tons of jabs at other shows with no issue, why is this any different?
>>
>>87189402
I don't understand your phrasing. Are you saying you need to be one of the absolute greatest in your field to get away with trashing other peoples works?
>>
>>87189164
This is literally the bump R&M frag writer are wetting their bed about. They spend their entire time taking jabs at topics and franchises they don't like.
But when the hand that feeds them does it it "immoral"

I thought that bump was funny but I don't find R&M funny, I hope they get dropped by AS and have to move to TBS
>>
>>87189457
Probably the perceived intent. In community it was always in jest, while this was more mean spirited.
>>
>>87189587
R&M is still a comedy show right?
>>
>(((and morty)))
how long has that been there?
>>
Both shows are shit
/thread
>>
>>87189506

I think that the politics of a particular profession can play a more important role to some than to others. If you do some real assessment of your own work, then, perhaps, you might realize it might not withstand the scrutiny that taking a bold stance would garner... and maybe you're just insecure enough to realize that you don't want to find out.
>>
>>87189610
I would say yes, its simply that the joke might have hit too close to the truth. Where as previously there was an established concensus towards the things they were laughing at.
>>
>>87189812
So comedy isn't allowed to go against the consensus, that's good to know
>>
>>87190010
The consensus among critics was that this season of GoT was very flawed if not outright shitty anyway.
>>
>>87190010
Well r&m is pretty safe with thier comedy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.