[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /tv/ how did he put the Rita poster back on , after leaving?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
So /tv/ how did he put the Rita poster back on , after leaving?
>>
>>87185315
His offscreen cellmate did it.
>>
>>87185315
He undid the bottom, added glue to it, lifted, and then let it fall shut behind him
>>
>>87185315
the poster was only held up by two pins at the top, the bottom of it was free
>>
File: frog glasses.jpg (37KB, 537x525px) Image search: [Google]
frog glasses.jpg
37KB, 537x525px
>tape on corners still sticky
>air goes in direction of tunnel
>presses the poster against the wall and the corners stick to the wall

so air pressure
>>
He also could have had washers on the bottom of the poster.
>>
>>87185437
But the bottom is stuck, the warden make a hole out of the poster by poke in the middle.
>>
File: 1504244809107.png (12KB, 724x526px) Image search: [Google]
1504244809107.png
12KB, 724x526px
can't remember right, but wasnt poster pined by like 4 corners?

keep it pinned from top, then grab and pin bottom from inside
>>
>>87185315
Its a plothole. Indeed
>>
I wish I could tell you that Anon fought the good fight and didn't give OP any (You)s

I wish I could tell you that.

But /tv/ is no fairytale world.
>>
>>87185738
Okay, so how did he pin the last corner. His hand should at least be outside of the hole. Unless he has magnetic like pulling abiliy
>>
>>87185738
It was tapped/glued, as you can't pin shit to a stone wall.
>>
>>87185923
poster weight itself shoud position it well enough,it doesn't need to be wall-tight fiting. few inches is just eniough to slide hand between wall and poster and carefully pin it. Not impossible
>>
>>87185992
ah ok, so was taped/glued, then just roll it down, and its weight gonna get job done itself.
>>
>>87185738
>loss.png
>>
>>87186131
This, or just glue pennies to the bottom corners.
>>
>>87187020
I said washers, but pennies would work too. It also seems to be of a heavier stock than typical posters you'd find today.
>>
>Put blue-tack in arm pit
>Body heat increases plastic deformation
>Put the blue-tack on the poster before entering the hole
>Gravity forces the poster to hang down and the additional weight makes it hang down straight against the wall
>Brick wall is considerably colder than the heated blue-tack
>Thermal transfer causes the blue-tack to condense and stick to the brick work.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.