[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twin Peaks is the best thing on televi-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1503919629331.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503919629331.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Twin Peaks is the best thing on televi-
>>
>>87183422
sion.
>>
File: 1502772015115.png (311KB, 601x530px) Image search: [Google]
1502772015115.png
311KB, 601x530px
>>
>>87183422
I want all positions
>>
true terror lies in the uncanny. this clip is fantastic.
>>
File: 1503888632596.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503888632596.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>87183422
Hi Tarantino
>>
>>87183422
>he thinks it wasn't done on purpose
>>
>>87186085
>it's supposed to be shit
>>
>>87187076
it's supposed to be abstract and weird
>>
It's pretty great, yeah. Your point?
>>
>>87187076
compared to what? realistic depictions of people becoming golden balls in hell?
>>
File: tulpa.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
tulpa.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
>>87183422
>>87186062
>>87187669
holy shit I thought twin peaks was a serious show all this time turns out its another young adult show
>>
It's funny when the plebs publicly out themselves like this.
>>
>>87183422
>I am dumb and I want you to know
>>
Looks more interesting than those boring CGI dragons t b h.
>>
I cannot get enough of season 3. I don't have a clue what is happening half the time but it is so fucking watchable and I really don't know why. I want it to never end. I think Lynch puts subliminal messages in it.
>>
It's style over realism and it's a good choice seeing that every realistic CGI effect gets old in under 12 months.
>>
You know a director is great and knows what he's doing when you watch a scene that is tense and uneasy and completely mystifying and it makes you laugh out loud and literally say, "What the fuck?" like you actually witnessed something truly baffling. Lynch knows how to do that really well.
>>
>>87186062
TP really is manlet rage - the show
>>
>>87187856
>>87187770

this. Just like the true detective season 2 haters
>>
>>87183422
I don't really get what the deal is with the CGI in the new season. Scenes like that one in the webm are fine because they're in the Black Lodge and having it look weird like that feels fitting, but I wonder why things like that kid getting run over by a car look so cheap as well. It doesn't really add any style to the scene like the weird effects in the Black Lodge do, and it can't be a budget concern, so I just don't know why some of it looks so sloppy.
>>
>>87187076
He's a surreal artist fucking experimenting
>>
File: shitpost.jpg (18KB, 369x498px) Image search: [Google]
shitpost.jpg
18KB, 369x498px
Dr. Jacoby, I'm FBI
>>
>>87186062

this is what europeans and australians think america is like.
>>
>lol this painting isn't realistic at all
Fucking plebs.
>>
>>87187669

this season has had some kino tier chair acting.
>>
>>87188122
I believe the intent is to unsettle the viewer, to make them question what is real. What really is normal? Can it be defined?
>>
>>87187669
where tf is Tammy dissappearing?
>>
>>87188492

You can see the edge of her chair. There was a debate about this in /tpg/
>>
>>87188120
Pls don't, True Detective S2 was a huge disappointment. I'm not even talking about hype here, there was an enormous gulf between the ambition of what they wanted to do with the themes of the story and what they actually did with them. There was clearly intended to be a constantly recurring theme of the secrets we have because we're too ashamed to admit them, the failures we try to forget, as the characters dig into the secrets of the wealthy and powerful. As the characters would unveil the terrible secrets the elites keep away from others but indulge in privately, the characters would be forced to acknowledge the things they keep from themselves. It was clearly going to be real shit, running the gamut from the most basic of the human condition, the pains of growing from a child to a man or accepting you could have been a better father, to the fucked up shit that happens in LA industries. The music was pitch perfect, the cast was pretty good -- Colin is a great actor, Vince Vaughn isn't but he looks tired and frustrated, the rest weren't good matches -- but the direction and script were incomplete or inept. I don't hate the season because it clearly had the potential to be even better with the first, but it fell on its own face.
>>
>>87188584
thanks!
>>
>>87188384
Somewhat ironic considering the shooter is Polish, but Lynch uses Polish people to be harbingers for weird shit.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.