[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did we go from this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

>>
to this
>>
File: SWE_Lobot.jpg (64KB, 523x611px) Image search: [Google]
SWE_Lobot.jpg
64KB, 523x611px
>>87182021
To this
>>
Unironically though, what's everyone's problem with midichlorians?
>>
File: EPVII_Rey_Lightsaber.jpg (92KB, 1177x493px) Image search: [Google]
EPVII_Rey_Lightsaber.jpg
92KB, 1177x493px
TO THIS
>>
>>87182075
>Unironically though, what's everyone's problem with midichlorians?

Nothing, but it shouldn't have been mentioned in the films.
>>
>>87182075
memes
>>
>>87182040
number 2 is 1 with the force

of big fucking titties amirite
>>
>>87182075
They're retarded and didn't understand that midichlorians aren't literally the Force, and that they don't explain anything about the Force itself
>>
>>87182075
I thought it was mini-chlorines? Like super electronegative chlorines
>>
>>87182110
but how would you know that Anakin is much stronger than Yoda?
>>
>>87182021
>penetrates us
so force is a male?
>>
>>87182110
Why?
>>
>>87182075
It would be as if someone took a religious figure... Say, Jesus Christ, and showed you a scene in his real life where he got diarrhea. He was human for about 30 years, he had to get diarrhea at least once. Would we want to see this scene?

Would we want to hinge an entire religion on that scene?
>>
>>87182147
The scene about Anakin having a higher midichlorian count didn't imply Anakin was stronger than Yoda, brainlet.
>>
>>87182179
you win this thread
>>
>>87182179
photons also penetrate us and they're not male
get rekt
>>
>>87182219
>OT fans are literal manchildren that worship "the force" like Christians worship Jesus
Wew lad
>>
>>87182314
>from a mystical spiritual energy to "muh vagina is ohohoh"
but we supposed to gob that shite like cucks do?
>>
>>87182021
I think midichlorians are SUPPOSED to be like krill or something that feed on underwater heat vents. That's not a bad idea but its conveyed very poorly.
>>
>>87182075
This ain't no fucking Star Trek. Give me a story about Jedi, not people with aliens in their blood.
>>
>>87182075
Why did this get so many replies?
>>
>>87182531
yeah, i'm OP and i'm mad this thread is hijacked by prequel bashers when there is a fucking elephant in the room.
>>
>>87182040
marketing change. obviously they have the women, nu males run rampant so they'll see feminized shit, older guy fans have had their test sapped by marriage, and even dudebro nostalgia normies will still see it because they cant not see popular shit

its fucking genius to be honest
>>
>>87182075
Its retarded cells cant explain the logic bending crap Duh Farce duhs.
>>
>>87182131
Yes Anon, Your pool is filled with force.
>>
>>87182075
Midicholorians made the force a quantifiable biological trait that could be measured. And yeah, they're not supposed to literally be the force, but the movie makes it clear that more midichlorians makes someone more powerful. Not only is that lame, it completely contradicts everything the fanbase had known about the force before that point. It had always been portrayed as something that everyone had access to and that people could develop with enough dedication.
>>
>>87182238

but having more chromosomes makes you smarter so why wouldnt more midichlorines make you more forcer?
>>
>>87183042
>It had always been portrayed as something that everyone had access to and that people could develop with enough dedication
I saw the OT before the prequels and I never got this impression. Maybe I didn't think about it enough or read enough of the EU or whatever, but I distinctly remember having the impression that some people were force sensitive and some weren't. Why is Luke so important if they could have taught literally anybody to defeat Vader and the Emperor? Why did it matter that "there is another Skywalker?"

I don't know, I just remember being stunned the first time I found out people were absolutely foaming at the mouth apoplectic over midichlorians.
>>
>>87183853
>distinctly remember having the impression that some people were force sensitive and some weren't.
It was so vague, that could have been the case, and putting so much emphasis on Luke implies it plays some role, but biology was obviously never intended to be the entirety of someone's force ability. Putting EU stuff and interviews with Lucas comparing the force to Kung Fu aside, when Yoda is training Luke, it's all about concentration and will. Obi-Wan explains that everyone is bound by the force. It's certainly never implied to caused by something that can be quantified with a test. Most people just assumed it was like talent: some people seem to have an easier time with some things, but hard work can make up for that.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.