[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're put in charge of the sequel. How do you fix it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1500222560059.jpg (64KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500222560059.jpg
64KB, 400x600px
You're put in charge of the sequel. How do you fix it?
>>
Same thing but at the end of the movie a fat fuck with cheeto crust and mountain dew stains takes the virtual reality headset off.
>>
It's all CGI. Hire japs to cut costs to do the grunt work.
I would've said Arthas story, but Game of Thrones literally stole visuals from the trailers and normies will draw comparisons.
Ah, fuck it, let's do the Arthas story, from the start and till the end of Frozen Throne, but with less Illidan and Burning Crusade.
>>
They orcs are actually badguy and DID do sumfin.
>>
File: 1501986006592.jpg (116KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501986006592.jpg
116KB, 1200x800px
>>87181479
Don't do that.
>>
>>87181516
Sorry, I'll fix it:

They orcs are actually badguy and DID do sumfin.
And somebody gets corrupted.
>>
>>87180921
by canceling it.
>>
>>87180921
Can't unrape the lore now.
>>
Am I the only one that liked the movie
I rate it a 7/10
I never even played the game
It was a popcorn movie for me

The critics destroyed the movie.
You don't see the critics destroying FAF movie. One bad review Paul will cry
>>
>>87181828
>I never even played the game

You are the problem
>>
>>87181828
agreed, im not a warcraft fan (warcraft 3 was pretty cool, but wow always seemed like a giant boring timesink for depressed people to me) but the movie had its moments.
>>
>>87181854
I spent my youth playing runescape
Sorry
>>
>>87181828
I love Warcraft as a franchise and I enjoyed the movie.
I'm waiting on a sequel so I can see the second war.
>>
>>87181828
Garona ruined it imo. The fact that they all trusted her immediately, the forced romance and the shitty if-you-kill-me-I-win scheme at the end were just bad.
>>
>>87182082
Pro tip torrent the movie
And crop that part out

Problem solved
>>
File: 1430936427818.jpg (92KB, 317x396px) Image search: [Google]
1430936427818.jpg
92KB, 317x396px
>3 hour runtime
>intro is the final battle of Warcraft 2 at Burning Steppes where the Alliance defeats the Horde
>time skip to years later with most orcs rounded up in internment camps and the Dark Portal dismantled
>half the movie is focused on Thrall escaping Durnholde and finding Orgrim as a mentor
>Orgrim has taken refuge with a ragtag band of other races including a Tauren who teaches Thrall about shamanism
>the other half is focused on Arthas, Varian, and Jaina with mentors Anduin Lothar and Kel'thuzad both very different in their approaches to guiding them
>Thrall and Orgrim work together to free the orcs
>Kel'thuzad convinces Arthas that the Orcs are behind the recent undead plague corrupting Lordaeron
>battle where Jaina and Thrall are on opposite sides then have to work together to defeat a swarm of scourge to protect villagers
>Jaina and Thrall come to an understanding that both sides are not evil despite having grown up with different viewpoints of the others
>rework story where Kel'thuzad is behind the scourge due to using fel magic
>Arthas, Varian, and Anduin confront Kel'thuzad
>Arthas pulls an Anakin and betrays Varian and Anduin, killing Anduin while Varian escapes after mortally wounding Arthas
>Kel'thuzad turns Arthas into undead using Fel Magic
>Arthas absorbs all of the fel and drains Kel'thuzad of his life force becoming the Lich King
>Arthas leads scourge Army and destroys Lordaeron, killing his father and raising the soldiers as an army of undead
>Varian rallies whatever troops he can to defend Dalaran but finds his forces are outmatched due to the sheer volume of undead
>suddenly orcish horns as Thrall, Orgrim and Jaina charge into battle with an army of orc, tauren, and troll warriors
>outflanked the scourge forces crumble
>final battle against Arthas with Thrall using shaman earth magic and Jaina using arcane to overwhelm him while Varian avenges Anduin, delivering the killing blow
>>
>>87182548
Lets just shit all over the lore again.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.