[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>queers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (650KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
650KB, 1024x768px
>queers
>>
File: Queer-As-Folk-UK-Cast.jpg (250KB, 1749x1227px) Image search: [Google]
Queer-As-Folk-UK-Cast.jpg
250KB, 1749x1227px
>that time King Arthur and Littlefinger were gay lovers
>>
I'm CIA. I'm Central Intelligence Agency. I'm undercover. I'm a spy, I'm an operator, I'm a spook. I'm an agent , mole, fith-columnist. I'm a secret agent. I am that sleuth, I interrogate those mercenaries. I'm a blue shirted, belt grippin', flight plan writin' agent provocateur. I shoot before throwing men out of an aircraft, I call it in. I'm CIA and the writing of the flight plan. I'm CIA and I'm a small guy. I shoot and i'm shot. I shoot them and throw them, and every single big guy's had a lotta loyalty for a hired gun. And I am not a big guy.
>>
>>87179520
>II'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, baddieboy, backside artist, bugger. I'm bent. I am that arsebandit. I lift those shirts. I'm a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant, I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I am fucked. I suck and I am sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life. And I am not a pervert. If there's one twisted bastard in this family, it's this little blackmailer here. So congratulations, Thomas. I've just officially outed you.

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>87179520
is it brave to play a gay man if you're straight, even though there are gay actors that could just play the role themselves? Or is it gay?
>>
>>87179724
H-he prefers the company of men, I think
>>
>>87179772
Sexuality is a ladder.
>>
>>87179718
>>87179724
You are a paedophile, you are a nonce, you're a perv, you're a slot badger, you're a two pin din plug, you're a bush dodger, you're a small bean regarder, you're an unabummer, you're a nut administrator, you're a bent ref, you're the crazy world of Arthur Brown, you're a fence foal, you're a free willy, you're a chimney bottler, you're a bunty man, you're a shrub rocketeer...
>>
>>87179803
I guess I just don't understand subtext and subtlety cuz I'm not seeing that at all.
>>
>>87179885
It's okay anon, you really have to be able to read between the lines with this
>>
>Because I'm CIA. I'm Central. I'm Intelligence. I'm Agency. I'm a manlet, I'm a babylegs. I'm a shorty, beltyboy, aircraft autist, inquirer, I'm baned. I'm that arsetta bandit. I call Ittin. I'm a cargo pants arsed, hookedbelting, shitcuffing, mask puller. I grab the prize with Maimen. I power stand at the other side of the plane. I am Moses in the parting of the hooded dudes. I crash and I am crashed. I ask and I'm punched, I shoot them and throw them and every single hired gun's had the fucking worst flight of his life. And I'm Not, a hothead. if there's one big bastard in this flight plan, it's this large firestarter here. So congratulations, Bane. You got yourself caught.

this is the only correct variation
>>
>>87179718
This isn't the real one.
>>
>>87179872

This is the one thing we did not want to happen
>>
>>87179987
That's better.
>>
I think he might be gay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5_-ou6H7eg
>>
>>87179811
kek
>>
>>87180064
lol tmi Stuart
>>
I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, baddieboy, backside artist, bugger. I'm bent. I am that arsebandit. I lift those shirts. I'm a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant, I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I am fucked. I suck and I am sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life. And I am not a pervert.
>>
>>87180285
Was coming out part of your plan?
>>
>>87180285
What did he mean by this?
>>
In Christoper Nolan's acclaimed movie "The Dark Knight Rises", many audiences have no idea who this "Dark Knight" really is due to the 5 minutes runtime, but some may point out that in the post credit scene it implies that a no-name American merchant who dresses costume and jumps off the roof is the Dark Knight himself. Well, they are being fooled again by Nolan's mastermind.
The importance of this film is all in this own runtime, and after credit scene is just cover what this British master director really means. First, "Dark", who is dressing in "Dark" all along the scene? Also, when you think of "Knight", what comes into your mind? Royal, strength, knighthood, and who is wear the hood? Yes, Bane, the reckoning of Gotham, is indeed the real Dark Knight. By the way, Due to their importance of work and accomplish, the British director and his greatest disciple, Tom Hardy, the actor portrays Bane, will both be knighted sooner or later, whom will be grated Sir Christopher Edward "Bravo" Nolan and Sir Edward Thomas "Big Guy" Hardysooner or later.
So, Bane is Dark Knight/protagonist, and might be even Nolan himself, and that's it? No, there is more. Who is the man trying to stop Bane, our Dark Knight? Bill "CIA" Wilson. Three triple agency. What makes you think of from that sequence? NSA, CIA, and, IRA and USA. The CIA is an American agency and the actor who portrays him, Aidan Gillen, is an Irish citizen, and what's the similarities between them? Both belongs to Britain, and not any more. Coincidence? I think not. This is all part of Nolan's mater plan.
The "Dark Knight", the main protagonist of this film and represented by Bane, the mastermind hooded mind, implying he is a knight of Queen, will destroy the schemes of IRA and USA by crashing this plane with no survivors, which is a symbolic meaning that the brave Britain Big Dark Knight will "Rise" up again to take back what's theirs! The Empire on which sun never sets WILL RISE again!
Rule Britannia! Bravo Nolan!
>>
>>87180568
Bane?
>>
>>87179724
>>87179987
Will baneposting ever stop being so entertaining?
>>
>>87179987
Sizable kek.
>>
CIA was in deep cover back then
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.