[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of this scene?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

What was the point of this scene?
>>
>>87179445
to show shes actually a fucking witch
>>
>>87179445
To be forgotten asap. Don't go looking for logic at this point anon, (((they))) are cashing in and wrapping up.
>>
File: retard.jpg (36KB, 389x510px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
36KB, 389x510px
>>87179445

who cares
>>
>>87179471
We already knew that
>>
To show
>Melly has flaws just like everyone else even though she tries to hide it
>Melly has been through much more than we first assumed based on her age

Without that scene, she is a just a powerful, young, beautiful, zealot.
>>
to make you feel guilty and ashamed of masturbating to her
>>
File: latest[1].png (3MB, 1920x1131px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
3MB, 1920x1131px
>>87179575
But you can do that easily without having her look literally hundreds of years old
>>
if you wouldn't fuck old witch melly you're gay as fuck and have to go back.
>>
>>87179729
In my opinion it was more impactful when seen rather than if she hinted at it or someone confronted her about it.
>>
>>87179445
Damn Melisandre looks like THAT
>>
>>87179445
It's called fleshing out a character, pleb.
>>
>>87179575
WRONG

>hey lads melly is a witch wink wink ;) don't be afraid for your boi John
>>
>>87179849
If it was actually going to come up later or she was at risk of being revealed, then it would've been a good scene.

We would know what's coming and be anticipating the other character's reaction.

Instead it's just a throwaway scene that I forgot about until I saw it on another website.
>>
what is the point of this show
>>
>>87179625
unequivocally this
>>
A better question why would she EVER want to take it off, even to sleep? I man think of feeble her body is in that state not to risk someone seeing her like that or stealing her kerchigger.
>>
So Conon can make a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9XlD3yzP-k
>>
>>87179445
WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR POINTS

JUST YAAAS WHEN WE TELL YOU TO
>>
To show that her faith was shaken by the things that had occurred
>>
Probably so normies can have their designated "mind blow" per episode
>>
>>87179445
To make people tweet. Story-wise, none, it won't come up again.
>>
>>87179445
Same reason they cut Cersei's hair, to force Emilia into being the hottest on the show.
>>
>>87181142
Inb4 this was in the books
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.