[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was season 5 of House of Cards as bad as everyone says?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (231KB, 620x604px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
231KB, 620x604px
What do you guys think about latest season of House of Cards as a whole, and the ending in particular?

I have mixed feelings
>>
>>87173423
I thought it was terrible. I already had my doubts as to Frank Underwood's fortitude with respect to keeping Claire in check. But this season totally blew that out of the water.

I started to have my doubts on Frank the moment he continued to have a relationship with her when she tested him in the bedroom by asking him to be firm with him.
>>
i couldn't even get past the season 4 premiere
>>
Liked 1 and 2.
Didn't like 3.
Thought 4 bounced back nicely.
Didn't like 5.
>>
Women can act. Women can be lead actresses. Women can be executive producers.

Get over it.
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (1MB, 474x237px)
giphy[1].gif
1MB, 474x237px
Stopped watching after episode 4. Show started to repeat itself. Shouldve ended after 2 seasons tbqh.
>>
>>87173423
It was hot garbage imo. Frank was supposed to be the main character, then they just shoved Claire in those Russian president episodes.
>>
CRASHING THIS SECRETARY

WITH NO CASUALTIES
>>
File: blacked.jpg (83KB, 736x1105px)
blacked.jpg
83KB, 736x1105px
>>87173423
hmmm
>>
>>87173773

Claire kind of went downhill when she started going against Frank. She was amazing in the earlier seasons as being more of his ruthless supporter.

The ending of season 5 was really ridiculous. But I enjoyed the ride well enough. It's still a good looking and good sounding show, starring Kevin Spacey. But that ending...

Did anyone find the new character Jane Davis really stupid? It's too easy to just throw in these overpowered characters out of nowhere. It's cheap. Mysterious, knows everyone and everything, doesn't reveal her motivations, it's just sleazy.
>>
>>87173652
this

its garbage
>>
Despite they ruining my favourite character, Based Tusk returned, and was, overalll, more interesting than Season 3
>>
>>87173423

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQNcxHsxu1s
>>
>>87174044
Claire should have always been a support for Frank like in seasons 1 and 2 while handling their donors and puppets.
Fuck the writers for season 3.
>>
>>87176121

I overall enjoyed the season. But I couldn't believe how retarded that seen is
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.