[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You realize she's going to die giving birth to a dwarf, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 283
Thread images: 35

File: IMG_4543.png (3MB, 2135x1601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4543.png
3MB, 2135x1601px
You realize she's going to die giving birth to a dwarf, right?
>>
>>87169147
or a dragon. she's probably a closet Targaryen, like just about everyone else.
>>
That would be a satisfactory end

>you woill be killed by the velonquar
>>
You can straight men tolerate all the YASS QUEEN-ing in this show?
>>
>>87169147
Danny will die in birth (ironic cuz muh never have keedz, she won't live to see it)

Cersei will die before child is even done cooking or miscarriage and kill herself
>>
>>87170771
How*
>>
cersei is sooo fucking hot holy shit
>>
>>87169147
No that would be too poetic.
She'll get stabbed by a white walker or something
>>
>>87170771
I never really get that from Cersei though. Yeah there is all the bitching about not being as respected as her father and shit, but it's Daenerys and Margaery who really pissed me off.
>>
>>87170771
Cersei actress is good, unlike crazy browed jew.
>>
>>87169147
She's going to get stabbed to death by Arya.
>>
>>87169147
What will Arya acomplish then? Nothing ? 8 seasons of character building for nothing ?
>>
>>87171184
She should had died when she jumped into some disgusting sewers with a stab in the gut.
>>
>>87170772

Bran will realise there are dead bodies all over kings landing and the Night King is going to turn them all to zombies

Bran will warg into the Mad King and try to burn all the bodies. But like in Hodors death he will only be able to make the Mad King repeat "Burn them all!" again and again.

Bran will warg into Cersei. He will again try burning them all. Jaime will kill Cersei when she is doing this to complete his arc: his rejection of Cersei who is the influence of all his evil actions, as his monologues have shown us.

Jaime also forshadowed burning cities to ash for Cersei when he met Edmure Tully https://youtu.be/R8eDZnqi_Rg?t=226
>>
The witch said she'll only have 3 children, miscarriage is guaranteed.
>>
>>87169147
holy shit that costume is so fucking stupid and out of place
>>
>>87171587
She's always wore armoured dresses. She's weird like that.
>>
>>87170800
>Marge

How? She never really got what she wanted and spent her last scenes in jail or trying to get Loras out of jail
>>
>>87171455
>trusting what witches say
remember when Stannis was supposed to be the prince that was promised?
>>
>>87171757
Her self-assured smug persona every time she was on screen until the sparrow forced her to wisen up.
>>
>>87171455
>he thinks DnD will actually give a shit about the books and what they say
>>
>>87170772
Yes whatever happens, i don't see Cersei live up to see her kid leaving her vagina.
>>
>>87170771
Cersei is a bad bitch and we love bad bitches
>>
>>87169147
She has to be killed by her little brother, who will probably be Jaime. I guess being killed by your incest son could maybe fit that definition instead.
>>
>>87169147
It was always going to be Jaime.
>>
>>87169147
miscarriage according to last season's leaks. My guess is that they cut it out of screen time. So she'll probably have the miscarriage early in season 8.
>>
File: 1504274690319.jpg (1MB, 2132x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1504274690319.jpg
1MB, 2132x1216px
>>87169147

And I'm the father.
>>
>>87172519
All these fucking normies need to get off my Cantonese Opium Den.
>>
>>87173137
This would make Jaime a really sad cuck.
>>
https://pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW

She has a miscarriage and gets killed by Arya
>>
>>87173184

It wouldn't be the first time that Cersei finds some flesh dildo to replace him.
>>
>>87170771
Cersei isn't YAAAAS QUEEENing. She is portrayed as not particularly intelligent, overconfident and entitled.

The problem with daenerys and shansha is that they also share these traits, but the show refuses to acknowledge it in the same way. So they just YAAAAS QUEEEEN their way to poorly written successes.
>>
File: House-Greyjoy-Euron-Shield.png (50KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
House-Greyjoy-Euron-Shield.png
50KB, 400x480px
>>87173137

I really hope that they put extra emphasis on his magic and dark rituals for the next season. Come on! He has an eye of fucking Sauron as his sigil.
>>
>>87171788
Margaery's smugness was intentional writing though, and as you say yourself it partly let to her downfall

In that way, her character was more similar to Cersei than Daenarys
>>
>>87171354
plot armor guards her
>>
>>87173727
is that what allows him to teleport his fleet around?
>>
>>87171455
But she already had a child with Robert before the incest kids were born.
>>
>>87169147
Haha yeah. Imagine having a son who only 5'11
>>
>>87171757
I hated how she went through three kings and nobody thought it suspicious. Particularly when she went from Renly to Joffrey. How the fuck was she not executed as a traitor?
>>
File: Euron standard.png (991KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Euron standard.png
991KB, 1024x576px
>>87173137
>>87173727
That isn't the real Euron and never will be. Just give it up already.
>>
File: Euron_fleet.jpg (107KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Euron_fleet.jpg
107KB, 800x600px
>>87173836

Well, he has an entire crew of mutes. You can see how they cut off the tongues of the people they will forcefully conscript into service during his assault on Yara. Book version has toys looted from Valyria itself, includying a Valyrian Steel armor so expensive than all the gold in the world wouldn't be enough to buy it. He also has a horn that would allow him to take over one of Dany's dragons. He also has blue lips, like a Warlock, due drinking Shade of the Evening. He has an evil eye just below his eyepatch, performs dark rituals (magic human sacrifice included), has warlocks under his service, and is obsessed with the Doom of Valyria. Also, it is heavily implied that he has the same powers as Brann. He's pretty much an Evil Overlord, you haven't seen him casting spells though.
>>
File: Victarion_Greyjoy_TheMico.jpg (72KB, 425x601px) Image search: [Google]
Victarion_Greyjoy_TheMico.jpg
72KB, 425x601px
>>87174020

They have mixed him with Victarion.
>>
>>87173421
Cersei not being executed for blowing up the sept is the biggest YAAAAS QUEEEEN
>>
>>87171772
Melisandra is like the mr magoo of the red priests who are like the mr magoo of magic savvy organizations
>>
>>87171184
she killed LF. That was her "glory moment"
>>
>>87174170

Well, there's no one left in the line of succession.
>>
>>87174153
>They have mixed him with Victarion.
Which is so retarded I can't believe even Dungeon and Dragon thought it was a good idea.
>>
File: m&m's lena.jpg (68KB, 632x632px) Image search: [Google]
m&m's lena.jpg
68KB, 632x632px
>>87169147
MY QUEEN
>>
>>87171184

"You’ll be sewing all through winter. When the spring thaw comes, they will find your body with a needle still locked tight between your frozen fingers.”
>>
>>87169147
pottery
>>
File: yaaaaas.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
yaaaaas.png
2MB, 1366x768px
How many of you had a boner during this entrance?

IMO it was better than Dany's entrance. I know that Dany was scripted to win that little duel but Cersei's was better. The dragon shit got old a long time ago and coming in like that was just so obnoxious and unnecessary.
>>
>>87174170
There's no one left to even challenge her you retard. Don't complain about something if you don't know what you're on about
>>
>>87174234
My face when Dany made her entrance was the same as Cersei's. Targshit is so inferior it's not even funny.
>>
>>87174234
>The dragon shit got old a long time ago and coming in like that was just so obnoxious and unnecessary

This. I'm fucking sick of her stupid fucking entrances. They piss me the fuck off
>>
>>87174047
This is why showfags have a hard time understanding Euron is final boss. In the show he's just some guy with an axe who kills people and likes to talk shit. They got all the swagger right but none of the mystery. In the books he's basically evil incarnate, even the other Greyjoys hate him, asha can't stand him and even Balon knows he's a horrible person.

They don't do any of that in the show. It's not just the vision from Damphair but everything else. Him and Victarion both are obsessed with magic at this point, Victarion has that weird blackened hand.
>>
>>87174299
>dumb emotionless face: dracarys
>>
>>87174190
>>87174272
I think the Estermonts are related to Baratheons and Targs definitely are. But even if those houses were extinct no one should have supported Cersei after that terrorist attack
>>
Euron Greyjoy causes her to die in premature labour by giving her Moon Tea. That way she's killed by TWO valonqars.

It's like poetry, it rhymes.
>>
Rate my alternate ending:

After a brief attempt at defeating the undead, the factions realize that they can't win. They pull back and consider other options. They realize that the Iron Islands are the only safe retreat. So they abandon the land and set sail. But Euron won't let immigrants in so a war takes place with giant sea monsters and whatnot. One of the factions wins and takes the islands. In the last episode: we see the Night King and his army standing on a beach, with the NK facing the sea. He raises his hand and a giant undead cthulhu-looking thing comes out of the water, along with many smaller undead sea monsters. End GOT, begin GOT 2.
>>
>>87174474
Honestly... that sounds really fucking shit. I hope you didn't put a lot of effort into coming up with that
>>
Season 1 was seriously one of the best things to happen to television at the time. Now it's just hokey normalfag bait.
>>
Do the books manage to capture the intense conversations and great battles? Or are they a complete bore? Any illustrations to show what the battles look like?
>>
Imagine if Dany just said Dracarys when she came to the meeting and roasted everybody there? The war would have been over right there and then. Agreeing to these kinds of meetings is risky as fuck. Especially when everybody there is a known liar.
>>
>>87174228
>"You’ll be sewing all through winter. When the spring thaw comes, they will find your body with a needle still locked tight between your frozen fingers.”
You don't seriously think D&D give a shit about book foreshadowing or character arcs do you? Arya's not the deranged and murderous tragic result of her childhood in the show. She's a yasss queen slay super ninja and that's how she'll stay.
>>
>>87172601
It's the valon'qar who will kill her, "THE little brother", not "YOUR little brother".

So a childbirth death is still possible, as she will have lost three children and be killed by the fourth. (The little brother to the three).
>>
File: Euron feels.png (178KB, 341x307px) Image search: [Google]
Euron feels.png
178KB, 341x307px
>>87174322
>This is why showfags have a hard time understanding Euron is final boss.
He's only the final boss in the books
>>
>>87174654
Cerci could have had soldiers ready to ambush and just put an arrow straight through dany and jon. And ended the war and have loads of the bolt weapons at the ready to kill the dragons. Thing is I would imagine that the dothraki and unsullied would still attack and win but they always say all they have to kill is the king/queen.
>>
>>87174747
The books haven't finished tho
>>
>>87174574
>Season 1 was seriously one of the best things to happen to television at the time
They followed the books incredibly closely then. Only major departure was Renly's character.
>>
>Euron Greyjoy is the champion of Darkness.
>Victarion Greyjoy champion of light.
>>
>>87170771
Not being triggered constantly helps
>>
>>87174747

Next season is going to be magic overdrive. There's still hope. They foreshadowed that he will kill either Danny or John.
>>
File: dead things.jpg (2MB, 1920x1049px) Image search: [Google]
dead things.jpg
2MB, 1920x1049px
>>87174614
>Do the books manage to capture the intense conversations and great battles?
They're better in every way but if you think the conversations in the show are intense and the battles are good then I'm not sure you'd see it that way.

> Any illustrations to show what the battles look like?
I used to have an awesome (pre-show) illustration of the Battle of the Blackwater that showed the huge bridge of burning and wrecked ships with guys fighting on top of them but I can't find it anymore. Anyone have it? It's a good showcase of the kind of things you simply can't do on a TV show.
>>
>>87174614

I remember people on the show complaining about the size, number and scale of the battles in the books.
>>
>>87174272
>>87174190
Nothing worse than a smug showfag that hasn't even read the books.

Not only there are other people in the line of succession, but they even come BEFORE Cersei. The Estermonts, even some Lannister cousin, would come before a Queen Mother in the line of succession according to agnatic-cognatic primogeniture.

Everybody should have turned against Cersei after the attack on the Sept, the Lannisters themselves included.
>>
>>87174978
This, fucking infuriating. This is also after she was publicly shamed and literally everyone hates her
>>
File: Profile-Qyburn.png (318KB, 350x547px) Image search: [Google]
Profile-Qyburn.png
318KB, 350x547px
But, will Qyburn raise an army of zombies for Cersei?
>>
File: Euron smirk.jpg (24KB, 264x281px) Image search: [Google]
Euron smirk.jpg
24KB, 264x281px
>>87174833
>There's still hope.
There hasn't been hope for this show since season 5.

>>87174910
Battle posted so have some "intense conversations" book kino from a cut subplot

The Crow’s Eye had taken Lord Hewett’s bedchamber along with his bastard daughter. When he entered, the girl was sprawled naked on the bed, snoring softly. Euron stood by the window, drinking from a silver cup. He wore the sable cloak he took from Blacktyde, his red leather eye patch, and nothing else. “When I was a boy, I dreamt that I could fly,” he announced. “When I woke, I couldn’t . . . or so the maester said. But what if he lied?”

Victarion could smell the sea through the open window, though the room stank of wine and blood and sex. The cold salt air helped to clear his head. “What do you mean?”

Euron turned to face him, his bruised blue lips curled in a half smile. “Perhaps we can fly. All of us. How will we ever know unless we leap from some tall tower?” The wind came gusting through the window and stirred his sable cloak. There was something obscene and disturbing about his nakedness. “No man ever truly knows what he can do unless he dares to leap.”

“There is the window. Leap.” Victarion had no patience for this. His wounded hand was troubling him. “What do you want?”

“The world.” Firelight glimmered in Euron’s eye. His smiling eye. “Will you take a cup of Lord Hewett’s wine? There’s no wine half so sweet as wine taken from a beaten foe.”

“No.” Victarion glanced away. “Cover yourself.”

Euron seated himself and gave his cloak a twitch, so it covered his private parts. “I had forgotten what a small and noisy folk they are, my ironborn. I would bring them dragons, and they shout out for grapes.”

“Grapes are real. A man can gorge himself on grapes. Their juice is sweet, and they make wine. What do dragons make?”
>>
>>87169147

I don't watch this show but I pick up a little bit about it via threads.

It seems that 90% of the show is a civil war and soap opera around some kingdom. However it appears that none of this matters in the slightest. The actual main conflict is about the White Walkers and the Wall. It's mostly just a bunch of running around and accomplishing nothing. Bunch of people die. You could cut 90% of this show and just start it with the White Walker invasion and lose very little.
>>
File: Euron-crows-eye.jpg (97KB, 657x850px) Image search: [Google]
Euron-crows-eye.jpg
97KB, 657x850px
>>87175133

“Woe.” The Crow’s Eye sipped from his silver cup. “I once held a dragon’s egg in this hand, brother. This Myrish wizard swore he could hatch it if I gave him a year and all the gold that he required. When I grew bored with his excuses, I slew him. As he watched his entrails sliding through his fingers he said, ‘But it has not been a year.’” He laughed. “Cragorn’s died, you know.”

“Who?”

“The man who blew my dragon horn. When the maester cut him open, his lungs were charred as black as soot.”

Victarion ddered. “Show me this dragon’s egg.”

“I threw it in the sea during one of my dark moods.” Euron gave a shrug. “It comes to me that the Reader was not wrong. Too large a fleet could never hold together over such a distance. The voyage is too long, too perilous. Only our finest ships and crews could hope to sail to Slaver’s Bay and back. The Iron Fleet.”

The Iron Fleet is mine, Victarion thought. He said nothing.

The Crow’s Eye filled two cups with a strange black wine that flowed as thick as honey. “Drink with me, brother. Have a taste of this.” He offered one of the cups to Victarion.

The captain took the cup Euron had not offered, sniffed at its contents suspiciously. Seen up close, it looked more blue than black. It was thick and oily, with a smell like rotted flesh. He tried a small swallow, and spit it out at once. “Foul stuff. Do you mean to poison me?”

“I mean to open your eyes.” Euron drank deep from his own cup, and smiled. “Shade-of-the-evening, the wine of the warlocks. I came upon a cask of it when I captured a certain galleas out of Qarth, along with some cloves and nutmeg, forty bolts of green silk, and four warlocks who told a curious tale. One presumed to threaten me, so I killed him and fed him to the other three. They refused to eat of their friend’s flesh at first, but when they grew hungry enough they had a change of heart. Men are meat.”
>>
File: Euron King.jpg (186KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
Euron King.jpg
186KB, 900x636px
>>87175167

Balon was mad, Aeron is madder, and Euron is maddest of them all. Victarion was turning to go when the Crow’s Eye said, “A king must have a wife, to give him heirs. Brother, I have need of you. Will you go to Slaver’s Bay and bring my love to me?”

I had a love once too. Victarion’s hands coiled into fists, and a drop of blood fell to patter on the floor. I should beat you raw and red and feed you to the crabs, the same as I did her. “You have sons,” he told his brother.

“Baseborn mongrels, born of whores and weepers.”

“They are of your body.”

“So are the contents of my chamber pot. None is fit to sit the Seastone Chair, much less the Iron Throne. No, to make an heir that’s worthy of him, I need a different woman. When the kraken weds the dragon, brother, let all the world beware.”

“What dragon?” said Victarion, frowning.

“The last of her line. They say she is the fairest woman in the world. Her hair is silver-gold, and her eyes are amethysts . . . but you need not take my word for it, brother. Go to Slaver’s Bay, behold her beauty, and bring her back to me.”

“Why should I?” Victarion demanded.

“For love. For duty. Because your king commands it.” Euron chuckled. “And for the Seastone Chair. It is yours, once I claim the Iron Throne. You shall follow me as I followed Balon . . . and your own trueborn sons shall one day follow you.”

My own sons. But to have a trueborn son a man must first have a wife. Victarion had no luck with wives. Euron’s gifts are poisoned, he reminded himself, but still . . .

“The choice is yours, brother. Live a thrall or die a king. Do you dare to fly? Unless you take the leap, you’ll never know.”
>>
I like how the king's landing politics dont make any sense and all the northern lords are apparently just chilling in winterfell and bitching to sansa whilst every castle in the north is apparently without their armies or leaders.
I like these generic "leader meeting" scenes they have with no context totally brush over any sort of bureaocracy.

I like how the actual leader of the vale (the kid) loved littlefinger but there will likely be no backlash since vale politics are just as vague as they are everywhere else, apparently the vale doesnt even have guards in their throne room and anyone can walk in and assassinate the lord on a whim.
>>
>>87175144
Thanks. We all wanted your uninformed synopsis.
>>
When did GoT become about ironic deaths?
>>
>>87171455
But she already had four children according to the first season
>>
>>87175307
In da boox she had Robert's kid aborted.
>>
>>87170846
What if the dwarf she births is Arya? A faceless man-baby.
>>
>>87171587
I think I'm the only one who likes it.
>>
>>87175259

Is it wrong? It just seems to be a bunch of running around, and people being introduced then killed. None of this seems to matter. It's obvious the White Walkers are going to be the end game enemies.
>>
>>87175360
It's just like how in real life people are running around arguing about money when we're all going to die in the heat death of the universe.
>>
>>87169147
Good.
>>
>>87175360
>Is it wrong?
Yes
>>
>>87175330
Yeah this isn't the books, they already said she had four kids which later became three. It was just a badly written retcon.
>>
>>87169147
That would actually be smart and a well written, well deserved end for the character. This or her being smothered by Jaime are the only two acceptable deaths the character deserves.
So I don't expect it to happen.
>>
>>87173421
>>87170800
Then you need to pay more attention.
She shot down Jaime multiple times this season for """mansplaining""" tactics to her.
>>
>>87171757
Poor Marge. She just wanted to take a hot load and have a kid
>>
>>87175330

Well, people had 6 pregnancied in order to have 3 reach adulthood, even rich people. In many cultures, you were not a person until surviving the first year of your lifetime.
>>
>>87170771
Cersei's victories and fuck ups are shown accordingly, as are her positive and negative traits.
Dany's victories are always attributed to her, even if someone else was responsible for them, and her fuck ups Are always someone else's fault. The writers are at least acknowledging her personality faults though, so that's nice.
Sansa, however, is the absolute worst offender. She's done literally nothing off her own back and is treated as some sort of political mastermind. It doesn't help that the one person to call her out on her entitlement, obvious power obsession and backstabbing is a complete and utter psychopath themself.
>>
>>87175642
No one ever fucking saw it as mansplaining, the audience is actually supposed to agree with Jaime during those arguments and empathize with him as he is no longer able to talk sense into his beloved yet crazy and delusional sister.

Cersei isn't portrayed as being likeable, it's actually interesting to see that she's the epitome of a strong, independant, powerful woman and yet she's, without a doubt, a villain. While Daenerys does get the Mary Sue treatment when every where she goes she ends up being so loved that she is, somehow, "elected" ruler by the people's heart, Cersei is the exact opposite. She rules and she's more hated than her cuntish son ever was for it.
>>
>>87174170
That wasn't portrayed in the same obnoxious way though.
That was just shit writing.
>>
File: lannister family vacation.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
lannister family vacation.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
>>87175820
>>87175840
That's why I like Cersei but I can't stand Dany. Cersei is willing to do anything to protect herself and her family. She’s the kind of character you root for, the kind you hate, someone you’d love to slap. She’s never dull and she never apologizes. She’s bad, she knows it and she has no problem being that way. She never pretends to be something different. This is the reason Dany bothers me.

Her life started so differently than Cersei. Living under her vicious brothers thumb, basically beggars, then she was sold to a man she didn’t want to marry but it was with Drogo she managed to get to control of her life. After his death and the birth of her dragons something in her changed. She had her first taste of power and she liked it, lost it and wanted it back. Once she stared “helping” people and realized that they were so grateful for her “help” that they would follow her, she just assumed it would be the same everywhere. She plays at being a savior. She pretends to be better than she is by constantly comparing herself to others and than going “but they’re way worse”.

Neither is perfect but only one of them pretends to be.
>>
>>87175167
Is he a retard? Why would you throw away a dragon egg
>>
>>87172913
Nah, they're just saving that reveal to coincide with Dany's pregnancy.
>>
>>87173335
Is this actually written by D&D or a transcript? Because it unironically reads exactly like fanfiction of a 16 yo.
>>
File: STANNIS.png (219KB, 363x475px) Image search: [Google]
STANNIS.png
219KB, 363x475px
>>87174170
After blowing up the Sept and seizing the power for herself because she had the Gold Cloaks on her Lannister Payroll (remember she who gets the soldiers usually gets to rule), she IMMEDIATELY and directly caused Dorne and Highgarden, two of the most powerful houses of Westeros, to ally with Daenerys and enter rebellion against her (while the North broke free of her rule and quite clearly refused to bow down to her because she is who she is).
Maybe you expected the common folks to revolt or some other people to react but she would have anyone openly against her executed swiftly (she's shown to grow ever more paranoid) and she doesn't fucking leave the Red Keep since her walk of shame to mingle with commoners unless she absolutely has to.
So no, you may have wanted more consequences, but it isn't too far fetched either.
>>
>>87173335
Got the rest?
>>
File: 1467045650429.png (769KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1467045650429.png
769KB, 1280x738px
>>87170771
Truly you are become the snowflake
>>
>>87175967
Daenerys sin't shown to think so highly of herself, for instance when she asked of Varys to tell it straight to her if she started to act like her father did. However it's true that Cersei is, somehow, a better crafted and well developed character than Daenerys is at this point.
Daenerys stopped evolving as a character after season 2 or maybe 3 ? Cersei did not stop evolving. A well written villain is always more compelling than a bland hero whom we're supposed to root for "just because it's right'.
>>
>>87176051
In the books he's insane. It's implied he's severely bipolar.
>>
>>87175967
in summary YAAAS QUEEN SLAY
>>87176242
The thing is we never say how she seized power she could have walked up to the council and said "fuck succession laws im queen now" for all we know. Also randyll betraying the tyrells after Cersei killed Margery was bullshit
>>
Can someone explain to why Game of Thrones is pushing incest to millenials?
>>
>>87176528
soccer mom go and stay go
>>
>>87171788
I always got the feeling that like 95% of what we see of Margaery was a front she was putting on to seem like she wasn't extremely wary of Cersei and her gang.
>>
>>87173850
Wonder how they reconcile this? Was it just a lie? Never got confirmation from any other characters.
>>
They wouldn't do that to her. She'll probably just miscarriage and lose the rest of her goddamn mind since she basically abandoned Jaime and Tyrion, thinking the baby was all she'd need.
>muh family
>>
>>87176528
(((D&D)))
>>
>>87172519
I need the bad poosy
>>
>>87176517
> The thing is we never say how she seized power
It's not like it's hard to imagine how the Queen Mother/Regent whose brother controls the Kingsguard AND the armies of the capital and who had just blown ALL her great political rivals up had to seize power.
She litteraly had no opponents that we the viewers know of within the capital to oppose her AND she was the last ruling figure in the Red Keep. Unhappy as they may have been with her becoming Queen, it is likely the lords at the court would have seen it as purely suicidal to oppose a woman who would fucking blow up the town's cathedral and who's guarded by an undead Mountain. They are faster way to kill yourself.
She simply walked her ass up to the Iron Throne after her son was found dead escorted by all the soldiers she could muster, named Qyburn Hand beforehand and had him declare her rightful ruler of the 7 kingdoms in a "the King is dead, long live the King" fashion in front of th remaining lords and ladies of the court.
As for Randyll, he was not developped enough as a character for us to really know the kind of man he was supposed to be. He saw an opportunity to become Warden of the West and the Ruling Family of the Highgarden castle and territories, which is a big fucking deal in that universe. Therefore it is once again not *that* hard to believe an aging lord past his fighting days would switch alliegance. The only thing I find hard to believe is how anyone would ally against the fucking dragons.
>>
>>87170758
No, that literally means Tyrion is going to kill her.
>>
File: 1492383124795.jpg (100KB, 640x567px) Image search: [Google]
1492383124795.jpg
100KB, 640x567px
>>87174747

Bloodstone Emperor come again

He definitely knows about the 2nd Long Night and is gonna take advantage of it
>>
already a deleted scene coming in the dvd if her waking in a bed of blood. Spelling a miscarriage. Might carry over and be used next season or they'll touch on it another way. The script won't change because a scene didn't make it in so I expect it to still happen next season
>>
>>87174726
She's already lost four, this would be the fifth.

>>87177027
>replies without reading thread
>>
>>87177518

Children are not human until they are at leas one year old.
>>
>>87175200
Thanks man
>>
What if Jaime and Cersei's child both die somehow and the only way to continue the Lannister bloodline is by having sex with Tyrion
>>
>>87169147
>You realize she's going to die giving birth to a dwarf, right?

the irony would be lost on the TV viewers because they probably don't remember or realize that Tyrion is her brother
>>
File: 1483667426665.jpg (45KB, 625x481px) Image search: [Google]
1483667426665.jpg
45KB, 625x481px
>>87178011
You're right and I hate you for it
>>
>>87173335
How legit is this????
>>
>>87178011
Who is Tyrion? I thought the funny dwarf killed him in the crapper

It was S8 I think, with the ballista
>>
>>87176956
t. brainlet
>>
>>87170771
I unironically would embrace the YAAAAS QUEEN SLAY if Cersei did it.
>>
If Jaime and Cersei don't die together after having some wild angry sex I don't know what I'll do
>>
>>87175335
What if the baby is actually ned stark?
>>
>>87178354
he can kill her, have sex with the corpse, and then kill himself after for what he just did.
>>
>>87178421
Tough but fair. He's already a fan of period sex.
>>
>>87178093
>final episode has Yara and Theon
>but also Theon dies in episode 4
There's probably more contradictions, but that's the most blatantly obvious one.

It's probably made up, based on a few legit spoilers that were implicitly confirmed with the final episode of last season, like the golden company being used.
Also
>King Regent
Sounds like something made up based off someone hearing about Prince George being titled the Prince Regent, or of a Queen Regent, but not knowing why.
Regents were just called Regents except for ceremonial titled like Captain Regent, or if one of the royal family not in direct line for the throne was acting as regent.
>>
File: 1475175067573.jpg (41KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
1475175067573.jpg
41KB, 640x616px
>>87170771
>tfw no facebook drone
>no idea what this yass queen shit is or where it came from

All I know is that it's shitting up these threads, I thought it'd go away but it didn't. time for a filter I guess since it's the epic new meme now
>>
>>87178548
>period sex
One of the finest chapter from Mr. Martin.
>>
>>87176958
>Bloodstone Emperor
literally who

>>87176958
>He definitely knows about the 2nd Long Night and is gonna take advantage of it
At the very least he apparently scared Blood Raven enough that he stopped trying to talk to him
>>
>>87178765
>>final episode has Yara and Theon
>>but also Theon dies in episode 4
>There's probably more contradictions, but that's the most blatantly obvious one.
I wouldn't put it past D&D at this point.
>>
>>87178858
in the Futurama mobile game George Takei's character always shouts YESS QUEEN AYY

annoying af
>>
File: 1502015095713.jpg (111KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502015095713.jpg
111KB, 640x640px
>>87169147
>3 healthy kids when there's a 47.5% chance to get a healthy one from incest

You can only roll the dice and get perfect scores so many times. Dwarf is one of the better outcomes at this point
>>
>>87178548
>>87179313
>that feel when gf won't period sex
>she thinks the grossness is worse than waiting or giving shitty blowjobs
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>87177607
What makes you say the first didn't last a year?
>>
>>87169147
>>87179759
post yfw Danaerys kid will be a dwarf cause Tyrion raped her in her dreams
>>
>>87176179
its fake as fuck
none of the other leaks were written like this
>>
>>87179759
>3 healthy kids when there's a 47.5% chance to get a healthy one from incest
Show your work. I want to see how you derived that exact number.
>>
>>87180002
...with specific reference to evidence in the ASOIF universe.
>>
File: A reason to remove slavs.jpg (112KB, 780x618px) Image search: [Google]
A reason to remove slavs.jpg
112KB, 780x618px
>>87180002
My bad, its 47.5% to get a fucked up child.

Anyway, there was a National Geographic article about incest in royal families and I got it from there.
>>
>>87169147
I thought it was going to end with the whole thing coming full circle and the targaryans becoming the new lannisters becoming the new targaryans. Hence why Jon Snow got some aunt dick.
>>
File: IMG_2971.png (742KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2971.png
742KB, 1334x750px
>d'awww poor little man, a papa was mean to you

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>87180123
Or better yet, we get Cersei "burn them all" and then Gendry leads the rebellion and takes the iron throne as a Baratheon, Jon takes the North, and who the fuck knows what happens to Danerys
>>
>>87180081
>Anyway, there was a National Geographic article about incest in royal families and I got it from there.
Ah. That makes more sense. European royal families were hugely inbred even before you start getting into Hapsburg "I'll have five aunt-nephew marriages in a row it should work out fine" territory.
>>
File: house-of-undying-vision-678x381.png (312KB, 678x381px) Image search: [Google]
house-of-undying-vision-678x381.png
312KB, 678x381px
Reminder.
>>
>>87180081
Ok, but that's real life. It doesn't that way here.
>>
>>87180081
What is happening to the slavs?
>>
>>87174474
what the fuck. please end yourself. this shit is embarrasing
>>
>>87180294
>7-pointed star
>accurate prophecy

Choose anon
>>
>>87176693
one of the child is not actually hers, robert or jaime cheated on her
>>
>>87173137
>And I'm the Cuck!

Ftfy
>>
>>87173421
>Joffery being a little shit cause peasants to threaten his life
>Cersei who blew up a cathedral, smallfolk around the area, nobles, the Queen, (for all peasants know the King), and a populist Pope all too escape trial for killing Robert suffers zero consequences
>>
File: 1457349242190.jpg (44KB, 368x440px) Image search: [Google]
1457349242190.jpg
44KB, 368x440px
>>87174047
>''Valyrian steel... he has Valyrian steel armour!''

mfw when i read that
>>
gonna start watching season 7 today. so honest answer please....this season any good? do certain characters still have plot armor? and do they finally improve on sansa's and daeneresy's character? those two are insufferable.
>>
>>87180868
>>''Valyrian steel... he has Valyrian steel armour!''
I don't remember this at all.
>>
File: mmmm.jpg (103KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.jpg
103KB, 640x632px
Why is Peter so thirsty?
>>
>>87180906
tWoW chapter

literally THE BEST chapter GRRM has EVER written

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxQYLWljCvI
>>
>>87180969
I am not exaggerating, it's low key fantasy horror at it's best.
>>
>>87180969
I didn't know he'd released another preview. Let me go find a transcript.
>>
>>87174047
>Also, it is heavily implied that he has the same powers as Brann
I don't think he would've needed damphair if he had the same powers as Brann.
>>
>>87169147

it will turn out to be Maisie and slash her throat
>>
>>87180906
How many "good" characters have Valaryan swords that could actually break through that?

Euron will probably get cooked in his armor by Drogon.
>>
>>87181149
Victarion will die, literally the dumbest character in the books since Brienne chapters. Dumb as rock, so stupid.
>>
>>87181196
And yet most enjoyable.
>>
>>87170771
she actually gets shit done
>>
>>87181255
Yeah, I can give him that. But I mean he is so naive...trusting that nigger priest, believing the Horn will work, thinking he'll get his revenge on brother so easily. Fuck, painful to read. Like Quentyn.
>>
>>87169147
She is going to have twins with the younger one killing her
>>
>>87169147
Who gives a shit about her anymore. We've already seen her completely naked already. Just kill her off screen or something
>>
>>87174047
There's no way they can introduce that in the show in 6 fucking episodes left. That would have been some interesting stuff to see.
>>
>>87169147
She dies when the mountain gets controlled by lich king and sits on her face
>>
>>87180969
>>87181063
>dat chapter
jesus. I was joking about him being the final boss but shit
>>
>>87181362
>We've already seen her completely naked already

We didn't, but it seems like all the other male actors in the show saw it, one after another
>>
>>87176051
He most likely used it to pay the Faceless to assassinate Balon.
>>
>>87181482
FUCK OFF
You don't remember the walk of shame anon?
>>
>>87169147
false
>>
>>87181555
cgi. not her real body.
>>
>>87173335
Fake
>>
>>87181091
There is a theory going around that Euron was one of The Three Eyed Crow students but he didnt pass the test
>>
File: Lancel_Season_5_Episode_4.jpg (312KB, 2000x1330px) Image search: [Google]
Lancel_Season_5_Episode_4.jpg
312KB, 2000x1330px
Reminder that Lancel died a hero trying to stop his former cock sleeve from igniting her Mad Queen plan.

Also why does Jamie completely brush off the Sept blowing up when that's why he killed Aerys? Literally defends Cersei actions to Olenna.
>>
>When they were well out to sea, Euron returned to him. “Brother,” he said, “you look forlorn. I have a gift for you.” He beckoned, and two of his bastard sons dragged the woman forward and bound her to the prow on the other side of the figurehead. Naked as the mouthless maiden, her smooth belly just beginning to swell with the child she was carrying, her cheeks red with tears, she did not struggle as the boys tightened her bonds. Her hair hung down in front of her face, but Aeron knew her all the same.

>“Falia Flowers,” he called. “Have courage, girl! All this will be over soon, and we will feast together in the Drowned God’s watery halls.”

>The girl raised up her head, but made no answer. She has no tongue to answer with, Damphair knew. He licked his lips, and tasted salt.

damn
>>
>>87181757
Or maybe Bloodraven decided he was too batshit to be worth it.
>>
>>87174190
>there's literally no stormlanders who have even tenuous ties to the baratheon's left

fuck off
>>
>>87182057
The visions are intriguing.
>>
>>87178093
>Howland Reed dies in epsiode 2
>Is with Jon in episode 3
Oh gee I dont know anon
>>
>>87182057

What if this will be Yara's fate?
>>
>>87182087
That could be it too
>>
>>87182175
If at all accurate Dany is herself host to some Lovecraftian horror. Will be weird to see that after getting used to the yasss queen slay show

>>87182260
>Yara
literally who
>>
>>87174747
>>87174322
>>87174833
>>87175133
Dumb & Dumber are gonna kill him off on the Iron Islands, along withthe rest of the Greyjoys except Yara & Theon.
>>
>>87181555
>he didn't noticed her face BADLY shooped on

Lena couldn't shoot that scene due to her pregnancy. She's done nude scenes in other projects though.
>>
>the fucking SJW westeros audience opted to hear an Arianne chapter instead of this Cthulhu kino years ago
what the fuck

>>87182284
I don't care, finger in bum isn't the real Euron.
>>
>>87181871
YASSS QUEENS can do no wrong
>>
>>87182271

Show version of Asha Greyjoy.
>>
>>87182375
I know
>>
>>87175222
Yeah and the Vale Lords live in the North now, it's hilarious. The show just has characters around doing whatever. It doesn't matter.
>>
>>87175144
based ignorant poster!
>>
>>87175840
>she's the epitome of a strong, independant, powerful woman and yet she's, without a doubt, a villain
She's also completely miserable and alone. Although I doubt the YAAASQUEENERS will make any connection.
>>
>>87182516
>She's also completely miserable and alone.
Well, successful men have a really high suicide rate. Let them deal with it for a change.
>>
File: hmm fantano.jpg (46KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
hmm fantano.jpg
46KB, 540x720px
so were the leaks for season 8 real?
>>
>>87182603
No you mong
>>
>>87170771
the entire point of the fucking story is that war kills all the fucking men. All thats left are bastards, dwarfs, and women.

How can you sjw faggots manage to make it through the day without literally killing yourself?
>>
>>87176242
It's funny, I forget that Cersei fucking crushed a rebellion in two episodes this season, in one scene where Euron captures a boat and another where Jaime walks into Highgarden. They totally handled a whole civil war, but it didn't really feel lived in and there wasn't much of it.
>>
Damn I had no idea all these preview chapters were out

> “How kind of him.” Corbray’s lips drew back in something that might have been meant as a smile, though it gave Alayne a chill. “But what need have I for heirs when I am landless and like to remain so, thanks to our Lord Protector? No. Tell your lord father I need none of his brood mares.”

>The venom in his voice was so thick that for a moment she almost forgot that Lyn Corbray was actually her father’s catspaw, bought and paid for. Or was he? Perhaps, instead of being Petyr’s man pretending to be Petyr’s foe, he was actually his foe pretending to be his man pretending to be his foe.

>all this instead of SHANSHA PLS I'M IN CHARGE HERE

Is GRRM a much better writer than I remembered or is the show just so bad he looks good by comparison?
>>
>>87182946
Sansa's already more Littlefinger's daughter than she was ever Neds. I don't see how this can ever end up the way the show portrayed it.
>>
>>87182946
Book Littlefinger is a fucking god because he is literally inside of Sansa's fucking head having her lie to herself where no one can hear her that she is actually his daughter. The cuckmeister himself is so deep in Sanaa's head that he openly has her lying to herself in her most private of thoughts that she, Catelyn Stark's daughter, is his, and absolutely nobody can tell. The current Littlefinger-Sansa relationship is beyond fucked in the books, it's absolutely amazing how utterly depraved and evil it is.
>>
>>87184284
If/when she turns on him it's certainly not going to be a justice for mah nigga ned yasss queen slay moment. I'm sure of that. It'll just be the programming going too deep and Girlfinger out littlefingering Littlefinger for purely cynical reasons. Her and Arya are going to be such horrible people. I love it
>>
>>87184284
I wonder how hot that Alayne chapter GRRM called really controversial even by his standards is going to be.
>>
>>87184370
>Her and Arya are going to be such horrible people.
>Arya

>See? You know your line, and so do I!
>*slice*
>>
>>87169147
with all the teleporting, this show will be over by the time she gives birth
>>
>>87184929
what if it teleports out of her womb
>>
File: ayt.gif (255KB, 220x233px) Image search: [Google]
ayt.gif
255KB, 220x233px
>>87169147
How are you able to tell if a newborn is a dwarf?
>>
>>87185002
Depending on the kind of dwarfism there will be some immediate problems with their proportions
>>
>>87185002
It's the beard
>>
If TWoW ever comes out, do you think GRRM will have to cut down on the 'think about what you're going to do while you travel, and dream about foreshadowing' chapters to get the story finished?
>>
>>87185347
No and that's why ADoS will never come out. His editors are helpless before him. They're just glad to get anything.
>>
>>87185002
Their bodies will be much smaller and their heads much bigger. Plus, they'll smell like cabbage.
>>
>>87185142

kek
>>
>>87185002
Look it up
>>
>>87185370
Well I guess GRRM is writing what he knows, blogging about what he's thinking of doing while taking a plane somewhere.
>>
>>87174153
They mixed a highly intelligent wizard pirate with a dumbass viking.
>>
>>87185347

>Whatever to Lady Stoneheart?
Oh she died once and for all
>ohhhh
>>
>>87185525
And now he's just a frat boy jock. It's better than nothing I guess.
>>
>>87185633
>It's better than nothing I guess.
I'm not sure that's the case for either Euron or ASOIAF as a tv series in general.
>>
>>87170772
Cersei will die and Tyrion will be taking care of her baby.
>>
>>87186139
Never talk to me or my sister's nephew-son again.
>>
>>87173335
>Podrick is killed off by a group of Wights, which makes Brienne go psycho and takes out one of the White Walkers as well with Oathkeeper.
>psycho

Doesn't sound like a politically correct term, people get strung up for less in today's leftist wild.
>>
>>87180081
South West Scotland has got some explaining to do
>>
>>87185002
>maester says it

Pretty easily
>>
>>87170758
That prophecy isn't in the show dummy
>>
>>87186722
That's a synopsis. I'm not saying it's real, but it's just a description by someone that has purportedly read the scripts or outlines.
>>
>>87169147
Ending will have cerci give birth to a child only to learn it is a dwarf like her brother, disgusted at first she will look away in disgust only to realize her mistake in her treatment of her brother as she finally holds her child, she will die having come to the realization of her mistakes and her last words will be an apology to Tyrian as she dies, leaving him to raise her child
>>
>>87187564
How old is the infograph? I live there and haven't met a bronyfag irl for like 4 years. I have to assume it's horny teenagers right around the time MLP got very popular.
>>
>>87169147
>tries to imprison the girl she's jealous of
>backfires
>has to blow up her cities foundation, taking her cash cow and son with it

that ark is fucking hilarious looking back at it
>>
File: 3275759-7760386458-Cerse.jpg (127KB, 306x543px) Image search: [Google]
3275759-7760386458-Cerse.jpg
127KB, 306x543px
>>87169147
can we have her fucking hair back next season?
>>
>>87188477
No she has to look like Joffrey, it's like poetry and shit.
>>
File: 1502655452047.png (175KB, 341x261px) Image search: [Google]
1502655452047.png
175KB, 341x261px
>>87185002
med student here

The ratio of the baby's head to femur is a good indication
>>
>>87173335
Why miscarriage?
Wouldn't Arya kill a pregnant woman?
300% edgier
>>
I always assumed the show is in a time loop with history repeating itself, like dany's kid because its inbred will be the next mad king.
>>
>>87170771
I can't tolerate faggots like you who bring normie shit to this board. Cut that yass shit out
>>
>>87176528
Muslims are into incest. They want us to be more accepting of them and their incestuous ways
>>
>>87187865
>explain maggy talking to a young cersei at the start of season 5
>>
>>87176528
>everyone thinks the show is embracing incest
I'm sorry but when Jon and Dany learn the truth it isn't going to be all fun and giggles. It's gonna break them apart.
>>
>>87190131
Rewatch scene. Is no mention of Valonqar. Isn't show canon. It is known.
>>
I just hope Arya gets killed in one way or the other or becomes a faceless man. There's no way she would ever be allowed to live as an individual once she does wathever they had in mind for her.
>>
>>87190278
>It's gonna break them apart.
>6 episodes to close off several huge storylines
I don''t think so Jim. There isn't time for 4 episodes of Jon brooding in the wilderness.
>>
>>87191276

These will be 90 minutes long ones.
>>
>>87191362
It took 3 episodes just cover that retarded capture mission for Cersei. They need at least two full length seasons to cover all this shit. It's gonna be rushed as fuck.
>>
>>87172519
You got a fuckin' problem?
>>
File: 1503447341959.gif (973KB, 350x260px) Image search: [Google]
1503447341959.gif
973KB, 350x260px
I just finished reading AGOT. The world-building/lore is great but JESUS CHRIST the writing itself is so horrible.
>>
>>87191825
They're going to kill off most of the cast just to save time.
>>
>>87187865
Yes it is
>>
>>87169147
That was my guess too. Is this speculation gaining ground?

I refuse to call plot guessing a "theory".
>>
>>87170771
I live vicariously through her :^)
>>
>>87182057
>“Falia Flowers,” he called. “Have courage, girl! All this will be over soon, and we will feast together in the Drowned God’s watery halls.”

Damn, Damphair is a bro.
>>
>>87170771
Fuck off
She literally had to tone down her acting when in same scenes with emilia so dragon yass queen would be seen as her equal
>>
>>87173850
Books right explain please?
>>
>>87174474
shitty shit
>>
>>87171772
Blood magic
>>
So is it safe to assume that a scorpion bolt with a dragonglass tip could one-shot Viserion?
>>
>>87174234
Enter: Cercei. As she walks in, hunchbacked and staring at her feet, she clasps her hands together quite jewishly...
>>
>>87169147
If that were true that would really be irony, because it would, technically, be her little brother.
>>
>>87171184
Jaime you mean. Arya has already become some lame overpowered ninja girl out of nowhere that suddenly gets everything done.
>>
>>87176956
jaime is the younger brother too.
>>
>>87169147
You do realize she isn't actually pregnant, right?
https://youtu.be/DUudxNypFx4?t=4m
>>
>>87175820
and the fact sansa killed her only powerful supporter without whom, would never have won the north or be put in a position to kill littlefinger.

yara is rebelling against a democratically elected leader, and his gross BIG COCK

daenarys is retarded for not attacking kings landing right away or at least putting it to dragon siege and starving it out if she cant burn it

but she will give the inght king a dragon he uses to cross the wall.

i hated the show ever since we saw euron in battle without Valyrian steel armour

that was indicative that they dont give a shit about the books at all just cgi dragons and zombies
>>
>>87185142
underrated
>>
>>87197698
Despite the shows insistence that Littlefinger's a critical ally to The North due to his control over the Knights of the Vale they never once show him leading or even interacting with any of his followers. It's just one of many giant plot holes the show doesn't have time to answer and I'm sure all Littlefingers men will just continue supporting The Starks as if nothing happened.
>>
>>87170844
Her actress is fucking awful. If I have to see that sad/angry stare with her teeth showing again, I'm going to flip my shit.
>>
>>87197634
He means he doesn't believe she gave Robot Strong authorization to harm him. Her instructions were to intimidate him but not to actually touch him no matter what she said at the time.
>>
>>87198420
>blaze it
>>
>>87171416
>Bran will warg into the Mad King and try to burn all the bodies. But like in Hodors death he will only be able to make the Mad King repeat "Burn them all!" again and again.
Yea I can see that one coming from a mile away
>>
>GoT is absolute lowest common denominator normie tra-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEdG-cwFg4k
>>
File: 1503290006166.jpg (80KB, 640x434px) Image search: [Google]
1503290006166.jpg
80KB, 640x434px
>>87170771
Dani seems more vulnerable now.
couldn't swallow her the last couple of seasons, they tried to imbue her character with too many male characteristics which just made her unlikable imo.
>>
>>87181871
>Also why does Jamie completely brush off the Sept blowing up when that's why he killed Aerys?
Character motivations don't matter anymore.
>>
>>87198420
>Her instructions were to intimidate him but not to actually touch him no matter what she said at the time.
Because she isn't actually pregnant. He's all she has left.
Thread posts: 283
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.