[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

...Excommunicado.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: exc.jpg (31KB, 423x350px) Image search: [Google]
exc.jpg
31KB, 423x350px
...Excommunicado.
>>
cant wait for JW3, Jon vs the world sounds like a interesting movie.
>>
>>87164433
It kind of makes me think of the last part of Jeremiah Johnson drawn out into a full movie. Which is an awesome thing.
>>
>>87164386
He was so perfect for this role.
>>
>>87164704
Name a role he wasn't fantastic in.
>>
>>87164927
>PoC on stranger tides
>>
Is that Ian McShane?
>>
>>87164942
Not his fault the sequels were terrible.

Actors in PotC are either wasted like he was or overused like Rush.
>>
File: aAvENN5.png (717KB, 1000x581px) Image search: [Google]
aAvENN5.png
717KB, 1000x581px
>>87164386
Si.
>>
>>87164386
MR ROBOTO
>>
File: Activate it..png (77KB, 379x298px) Image search: [Google]
Activate it..png
77KB, 379x298px
>>87165149
>>
>>87164927

Ron Swanson
>>
File: The call that saved the K-KA.jpg (79KB, 807x807px) Image search: [Google]
The call that saved the K-KA.jpg
79KB, 807x807px
>>87165353
>>
>>87164927
Super flat in Deadwood and dialled it in on GoT
>>
>>87165388
The call that saved /ck/
>>
>>87165389
maybe deadwood the last few episodes of the final season

otherwise fuck no
>>
>>87165451
I felt he didn't give a fuck in GoT man. Just sort of turned up and mumbled some shit then buggered off
>>
COCKSUCKER
>>
>>87164386
This is how we do it down in Puerto Rico.
>>
>>87165122
Ironically Rush then ended up underused and wasted in the fifth one.
>>
>>87165480
for got of course
but deadwood
i highly doubt it with exception to the final few eps where shit went south behind the scenes with hbo and all
>>
>>87165480
He literally didn't so you're completely right. IIRC he refused to sign onto GoT unless his character was killed in the episode with no chance of returning. Then he spoiled Sandor coming back in an interview and when fans got pissed he told them to suck a cock. I think he absolutely despises Game of Thrones but couldn't resist the opportunity for some easy money.
>>
muh super secret club
>>
>>87167130
Apparently it's not that exclusive if everyone in that fucking park was a member. I didn't know being an assassin was such a popular business.
>>
What should I watch with Ian McShane where he has his English accent? Deadwood's all well and good but he does a boring American accent in that which is a waste because his real accent is so cool.
>>
>>87167333
The Pillars of the Earth
>>
>>87165353
Who?
>>
>>87165389
>super flat in deadwood
i have never seen anyone this wrong
every single character was perfectly written and acted out, with the exception of bullock and maybe jane
>>
>>87164386
I didn't really get this. I thought JW2 was good enough up to that point—not as enjoyable as the original, but passable action schlock. But then they do this sudden ass-pull of an ending where the mysterious shadowy "head of the organisation" figure actually had telepathic time-stopping super-powers out of fucking nowhere all along and then just expect you to roll with it? I've never seen a film jump the shark so quickly. I liked John Wick precisely because it WASN'T a capeshit movie. Have to say I'm not interested in the third any more.
>>
>>87164927
That GoT thing.
>>
>>87168267
Are you actually retarded or just pretending?
>>
>>87168311
I hope he's retarded because it would seriously worry me that someone could possibly type that entire post out and think they were typing something hilarious.
>>
>>87168267
He is Charles Xavier
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.