[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't Jenna getting roles anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: jenna.jpg (137KB, 640x665px) Image search: [Google]
jenna.jpg
137KB, 640x665px
Why isn't Jenna getting roles anymore?
>>
>>87155865
Cringe as fuck.
She should just kill herself.
>>
>>87155865
saw a guy getting a handjob in the exact spot she is in in that first pic last time I was in Paris
>>
>>87155898
Was she giving the hand job?
>>
>>87155886
LEAVE JEN ALONE
>>
>>87155928
no was a young attractive lady

probably would've made her furious
>>
What if she's on the autism spectrum and doesn't understand how she comes off to regular people?
>>
>>87155865

Honestly, she's probably not working hard enough.

She seems like the last type.

Meanwhile Jim got a fucking 6 pack and leading roles.
>>
>>87155886
You do know celebrities consist of mostly drama majors right? The definition of cringe, you're going to have to deal with that eventually.
>>
>>87155969
I think female autism is harder to notice because women don't actually have any interests or hobbies to fixate on. So instead they just come off as normal friendless losers
>>
>>87156070
Cringe as fuck.
You should just kill yourself.
>>
>>87156017

this. Shes set for life after the office and a mom and probably doesnt really give a shit. Even if she does, shes never going to make it big since her chance at that has come and gone. Probably will be in second rate romantic comedies for the rest of her career, like Aaron Eckhart
>>
>>87156097
Cringe as fuck.
You should just kill yourself.
>>
>>87156070
>You do know celebrities consist of mostly drama majors right?

this always bothers me thinking about actors. Because I actually know some. No matter how much you liked the movie or show, and how dynamic and interesting the character was the character/s were played by actors. Almost all actors belong to an extended acting scene culture which is complete shit full of terribly emotionally stunted and immature attention-seeking people
>>
>>87156224
Someday.
>>
be honest do you think jim fucked her in real life? i think the likelihood she's gotten him drunk and reverse raped him is fairly high
>>
>>87156070
Not really true though. Lots of actors never did theater and even more definitely didn't major in it
>>
Well, after being a lead on the most important, influential, and popular show since Friends or Cheers, she's probably pretty content.

But, there's also the possibility that she isn't getting film roles because she's an older woman, whom while being extremely talented and good looking, isn't necessarily the Hollywood type. The same could be said about John Krasinski, but Hollywood is immensely kinder to older, above-average looking men. Even though I don't think his film career is exactly punctuated by leading roles and big hits.
>>
File: 1491381506070.webm (2MB, 460x264px) Image search: [Google]
1491381506070.webm
2MB, 460x264px
>>87155865
>PARIS
LMAO DISGUSTING
>>
How to be a woman in Paris #getsrapedbymuslims
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.