[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can't fucking wait.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: guardians.png (33KB, 230x342px) Image search: [Google]
guardians.png
33KB, 230x342px
can't fucking wait.
>>
>>87155170
If it's as good as the first two it'll be the best capeshit trilogy since The Dark Knight
>>
>>87155279
definitely
it is my favorite franchise of this decade, much better than nu-star wars
>>
hope they introduce some other marvel characters like jack of hearts ha
>>
When does two come out
>>
>>87155279
The second one was already a lot worse than the first. As without the novelty and the shift from self-interested criminals to heroes, all it had was old top40 and CGI.

Yondu's arc was nice, but it felt more like they were writing him off because he was redundant, due to rocket having just about the same characterization.
>>
>>87155889
it was much better than the first tho
you're plain wrong
>>
>>87155170
Agreed
>>
>>87155889
Yeah it wasn't as good as the first, but I still really liked it. No hate from me.
>>
>>87155170

Really? The first one was fun but the second one was so fucking boring I was just begging it to end. No interest here in seeing a third one.
>>
>>87155912
If it stroked that father-son relationship chord in you, I can understand why you'd think that. It didn't really strike that chord with me, so all I could do was sit and think about how over-test-marketed everything was. Like they took what had the most positive reactions from the first one and regurgitated it again.

There's been an objective drop in marvel's quality since the disney purchase, once marvel ran out of scripts they'd already written.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.