[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Million Dollar Extreme thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Does anyone know anything about the future of mde? Upload schedule has turned to shit in recent months, and while Hydewars is intermittently entertaining, some episodes are pretty dull. I'm getting worried that since the cancellation they've lost their drive (even if sam insists otherwise). I know people have been saying they had a falling out because of the cancellation, which is obvious bullshit since at the ver least chuck's been on screen since then, but still. What's going on?
please no politics itt
>>
Charls is unironically a genius and no one ever gives it to him, but he has achieved a lot. His twitch channel brings a lot of happiness to people and I'm so thankful for it. If that's all we ever get from MDE from now on, I'll be happy.
>>
There is no future man.
> Nick is busy living a regular life with his wife working on his businesses.
> Sam is going full /pol/ pandering and talks about working on ~10 different projects at once
> Charls is streaming video games and maybe going crazy
>>
why not go ask on the MDE board
>>>/pol/
>>
>>87151734
I tried watching some of his streams and found them kinda boring, are they worth giving another shot?
>>87151837
>>Sam is going full /pol/ pandering and talks about working on ~10 different projects at once
I know right, outside of his standup the pol stuff isn't that funny compared to their more surreal stuff or older shit like Intro to jap culture or gamer dude. He keeps saying how busy he is but all we've got for the last year is HydeWars which is as low effort as it comes
>>
>>87151734

He's fucking boring, nothing he has done is as funny as kickstarter tv. It's like your trying be contrarian with a already hyper contrarian fanbase.

Sams recent stuff is getting really boring too, he needs to quit this hyde wars killing himself\going insane "bit" and start trying to get a show again
>>
>tfw just subbed to charls on twitch live and he shouted me out

:o
>>
File: 1503561562577.jpg (6KB, 214x250px) Image search: [Google]
1503561562577.jpg
6KB, 214x250px
>2017: I am...forgotten...
>>
Sams recent stuff is getting really boring? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as outlet to deal with his demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.
>>
>>87151610
What reason is there to make content? They got a TV show, that's the highest level of success that a YouTube comedian can get. Making videos now would be purely for fun, there's no greater goal for them anymore.
>>
>>87151734
"Really wanted to thank all you guys for donating, really means a lot to me. Because I have nothing, all I have is what you guys give me, all I need is you, so thanks a lot."
Charls Carroll, basement.living
>>
>>87152271
his twitch streams get some srs views, 60 thousand on now
>>
>>87152203
I honestly can't tell if you're serious
You can make a decent living on youtube at leas too rate time being, and plenty of their pre-world peace stuff is better than anything on the tv show
[as] is background noise to get stoned to, I don't know why you're putting it on a pedestal
>>87152271
H-he's so sweet
>>
Why was world peace so shit? It was nothing like his youtube stuff. Am I a brainlet?
>>
>>87152661
>Why was world peace so shit?
It wasn't
>It was nothing like his youtube stuff
true
>Am I a brainlet?
quite possibly.

The vertical vids, standup, later period higher production vids, and world peace are all surprisingly different kinds of humour, it's fine to enjoy some less than others. Parts of World Peace weren't even meant to be funny at all
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.