[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This big guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2346.png (884KB, 628x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2346.png
884KB, 628x619px
Now that he's dead, what was his point in the series?
The villain in the pointless arc that is Sansa's?
The evil schemer character, even tho he actually accomplished nothing in the grand scheme of things?
I felt like he kept rambling about caitlyn stark, even tho we got over her story since she died like 5 seasons ago, unlike Ned who suffered the same fate even earlier but was still relevant.
Can somebody explain the character for me? I truly don't get him.
>>
>>87150459
How and why did he die?
>>
>>87150459
Literally nothing, if D&D had planned what to cut from the start he never would have been added in the first place.
Instead they just followed the books until they didn't feel like it anymore so every character that isn't Dany or Jon goes nowhere
>>
>>87150484
Throat slit during a surprise trial that was not supposed to be his at first.
Why? Because writers thought that after 7 seasons it was finally time for Sansa's character to stop acting like a cliche of a girl in an abusive relationship.
>>
He was set up as the show’s big bad but D&D got carried away with dragons and zombies and forgot about it.
>>
1 he should have known that Bran was autistic
2 Stay alive till the end
Or a least died in S8.
Now this S7 everthing is going to fast! The others where slow as fuck (Jon S Story)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.