[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kino? Personally I liked it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: movieposter.jpg (14KB, 279x402px) Image search: [Google]
movieposter.jpg
14KB, 279x402px
Kino?

Personally I liked it
>>
yeah, it's pretty great
>>
>>87147557
almost all of the movie is improvised. the director literally put the actors into the shoes of the characters, didn't tell them anything besides what he expected of the characters to do in order to move the story forward and let them react to whats happening.
everything what you see in the movie is geniune. the actors were just as clueless as the characters themselves.
the movie is even more genius when keeping that in mind.
>>
Watched this movie on a whim because it popped up on Netflix a few days after I met Nicholas Brendon at a convention, did not expect it to be so fucking good. Was both comfy and creepy.

What are some other good high concept/low budget movies like this that just fly under the radar but are actually amazing?
>>
>>87148129
Primer, but I didn't understand it one fucking bit
>>
>>87148129
Upstream Colour
>>
>>87148052
lol bullshit
>>
>>87148601
it's true.
interview with the director:
https://thedissolve.com/features/emerging/633-how-james-ward-byrkit-constructed-coherence/
>>
>>87148651

DON'T READ AFTER YOU'VE WATCHED THE MOVIE.
>>
File: The-Invitation[1].jpg (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
The-Invitation[1].jpg
1MB, 2000x3000px
>>87147557
>>87148129
I loved Coherence as well. Super comfy dinner party kino. I've seen it twice and it was as interesting the second time as the first, but watching it with other people the second time was a superior experience.

You're in luck if you haven't seen The Invitation yet. Mood for mood it's just like Coherence. Watched it a few days ago with someone and didn't expect to be drawn in so much.

I'm also looking for similar movies.
>>
>>87148052

wow, that's fucking impressive as fugg .. i watched this years ago and i loved it.
>>
>>87147557
hey look its the 'stupid shit /tv/ tricked you into wasting your time watching' thread
>>
File: 9a9665af84.gif (998KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
9a9665af84.gif
998KB, 500x281px
>>87149433
hey look it's a movie that needs basic levels of intelligence in order to comprehend.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.