[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you have improved his death? >Lady Shansha, I believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 11

File: 1503897187630.gif (996KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1503897187630.gif
996KB, 500x278px
How would you have improved his death?

>Lady Shansha, I believe you lied under oath when you said your aunt Lysa jumped through the Moon door? Does this not matter?
>Ah, I shuppoze we are taking a crippled boy's dreams as facts, then? Should all trials be settled this way?
>Do great deeds not weigh in on my innocence? Saving you from the Lannisters, returning you to your seat in Winterfell, saving your brother and bringing the Vale into your service. A fair trial is the least you can offer me.
>No? Very well. I shall demand trial by combat.
>Not even that? Fine, then the Night's Watch will serve me well enough, with the dead on the way you need every man you can spare.
>You wish to kill me right here? Are you forgetting about the gods? You cannot kill a guest under your roof, you'd be no better than your family's killers.
>You don't care about that? Very well, but you are a Stark, my lady. I shall not accept accept your sentence if you are not the one to look me in the eye and take my life yourself.
>Or, whatever, just have the goblin bitch mutilate my throat with my dagger. Then burn my body.
>Or just leave my corpse on the floor. I shuppoze that would be acceptable as well.
>>
>>87146135
I wouldn't have killed him in the first place.
>>
>>87146135
read that in CIA's voice, continue to spread this pasta because his death was so fucking womans power fantasy tier level of trash
>>
>>87146135
Have the bystanders shout "YAAAAAAASSSSS QUEEN" and "Fuck Trump and fuck white people"
>>
>>87146135
Yeah you basically got it all there. It was so fucking stupid how it was handled. But fuck, GoT has been terrible since season 3 so I don't really know what I'm expecting from it at this point.
>>
File: 1504126515285.jpg (43KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1504126515285.jpg
43KB, 800x800px
>>
>>87146326
this but unironicallyand
>>
File: BYgmMHb.gif (30KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
BYgmMHb.gif
30KB, 914x1091px
>>87146326
>>
>>87146135
Have him successfully defend himself and get an acquittal using the excuses you just mentioned. Bronze Yohn Royce and others from the Vale aren't present for the trial because why would they be when they have a kingdom to run. CIA leaves immediately afterwards but is assassinated on his way back to the Vale by a frustrated Arya, which brings conflict between the North and the Vale, since they weren't aware of how "evil" CIA is.
>>
>>87146577
Sounds good but it's flawed in that what you suggested would be approaching good writing so they couldn't keep it in the show.
>>
He just greentexts everything she says one-by-one and gives dismissive one-word retorts.
>>
>SANSA PLEASE DON'T CRASH MY PLANE
>ITS ALL ON THE FLIGHT PLAN PLEASE SANSA

Was a bit pathetic desu.
>>
File: bran.png (2MB, 2869x1618px) Image search: [Google]
bran.png
2MB, 2869x1618px
>>87146135
Make Bran the centerpiece of the evidence against him instead of just a side piece.
Have some people from the Vale object to the charges and have Bran pull up some information on those people that proves his power is real and shuts them up.

Have Baelish demand a trial by combat. Sansa names Arya champion and Baelish can't find a champion from the room to stand with him. Nobody will risk their lives for him because everyone has always held resentment for him.
>>
>>87147156
why not just send him to the wall?
>>
>>87146135

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4FryTzcfJA
>>
File: thumbnail_15822.jpg (34KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_15822.jpg
34KB, 640x360px
Generation war.
Watched yesterday. looking for something as similar as possible to watch today. A movie or a mini-series, idgaf.

Thanks /tv/, you're the best!
>>
>>87147461
You can either choose the wall or trial by combat. See: Tyrion's trial

I think Baelish would rather gamble on trial by combat than go to the wall. He might even prefer to just be executed than go to the wall.
>>
File: JonahHillMain.jpg (66KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
JonahHillMain.jpg
66KB, 1200x630px
>>87146135
will /tv/ EVER create a perfect comeback for Littlefinger?
>>
>>87146135
Arya kills him regardless of a trial and uses his face to command the Vale army.
>>
>>87146423
I don't care if it's real or not I'm still butthurt
>>
>>87147711
>vale soldiers are completely unfazed by their lord suddenly losing over a foot in height
>>
There is just no way he would leave himself so exposed. And he just begs pathetically. I mean this guy is a big plotter
>>
The trial is one thing, but the most irritating factor of all of this is that it won't affect Sansa or the North in any negative way. It will be brushed aside, this is what the writers consider the logical conclusion to Littlefinger's story to be, and that the Vale will in no way react to the fact that their lord was shanked without a fair trial by a midget using the hearsay of the judge's brother who claims to be magic.
>>
>>87146135
Trial by combat vs Arya, this would give foreshadowing to their battle beforehand. Also could have some Bronn like character be LF's champion, who this time gets BTFO as a nice nod back to season 1.
>>
>>87146326
Maybe throw in a laugh track when Sansa says "... Lord Baelish". Finish the scene with Bran saying "BAZINGA!" and then soft cut to the next scene with Seinfeld bass.
>>
>>87148003
>foreshadowing to their battle beforehand

Arya vs Brienne I mean
>>
I would have all of littlefingers scheming go somewhere rather than just have him stuck in the north and killed because of a fucking letter.

The best way is to set up little-finger gaining control over northern lords so he has both the vale and the north in his control as well as big in influence in the river-lands. then he has enough of a force to mount a sufficiant invasion of kings landing. But before he can do this bran tells sansa and arya who are bickering about what littlefinger did and use bran to stop littlefinger and get evidence. They will try to send him to the wall but littlefinger who has support from the three kingdoms wont allow it but they use bran to show how he bretrayed everyone kill him because he would get in the way of fighting the night king. Then littlefinger realises hes going to die and doesnt cry like a baby but takes his death and says something like ill not die this easily and tryes to kill arya but she just dodges and kills him.
>>
>>87147899
he's a little guy
>>
>>87146135
>How would you have improved his death?

Have his last words be, "Bane, I always loved you.." wouldda finished his arc nicely.
>>
He barely manages to escape to the Vale. Informs Robyn that Sansa Stark just tried to have him assassinated.

Vale raises its banners against the Starks.

End season.
>>
>>87148470
they fucked up by not introducing enough minor houses and characters so now you have a situation where there's no Daynes in Dorne, no one in The Reach, no Harry the Heir in the Vale and it's just a big clusterfuck of major areas with no ruler
>>
>>87147711
This if LF just had to die.
>>87147924
He didn't know about Bran basically being the invisible spy of history. They supposedly cut a scene where Bran tells Sansa everything and that LF was "plotting" her against Arya, which was stupid because LF loved Sansa and saw Arya as a possible threat to her.
>>
The entire winterfell/Baelish storyling was absolutely fucking terrible.

Will be skipping it in future watches.
>>
File: feels_frog_man.jpg (46KB, 544x360px) Image search: [Google]
feels_frog_man.jpg
46KB, 544x360px
>MFW re-watching season 1 because of this shit season

It was so good guys. Also, did anyone notice how much shorter scenes are?
>>
>>87148470
This

>>87147711
or this

maybe both honestly
>>
>>87146168
FPBP
Littlefinger should stay alive atleast until the final episode if not forever
>>
>>87148882
they spent money on great actors on good contracts, not the "main characters" and CGI. yet even their OC was better (Jaime and Tywin)
>>
File: 1477093542103.png (501KB, 752x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1477093542103.png
501KB, 752x1040px
>Jaime gets redeemed
>Petyr doesn't
>>
>CIA gets the fuck out of Winterfell once he realizes Bran can see everything
>returns to the Vale
>Bran tells Sansa
>she sends a raven to the Vale, asking Sweetrobin for CIAs head in exchange for a marriage

Why its a better death:
>Sansa used her pussy like Cersei taught her
>No shitty trial
>Vale army finally has a reason to stay in the north
>Sweetrobin gets revenge for his mom
>CIA gets killed by a retarded kid, epic twist
>Sweetrobin is actually CIAs child and impregnates Sansa in S8 and CIA planned it all along
>>
>>87149184
>Sweetrobin is actually CIAs child and impregnates Sansa in S8 and CIA planned it all along

So that was his master plan.
>>
>>87146135
Nah, Littlefinger wouldn't try to contradict Sansa in any way that would incriminate her because she was the only person in the seven kingdoms he gave a shit about. If there's anything I would have done to improve the scene, it would be playing up Littlefinger's sympathy, the tragedy of his death and Sansa's growing cruelty. Alternatively, >>87146168 fpbp
>>
>>87148350
For us
>>
>>87148470
The Vale Lords were right there and told him to fuck off. At this point I think they've just retconned Robyn out of existence.
>>
Isn't the Stark execution thing just something that Ned personally believed in? I don't think it's the same level of importance as something like guest right, or not executing the Lord Protector of the Vale when the Vale constitutes 90% of your army.
>>
>>87146135
I think the biggest insult is that they just moved on to the next scene. Seven whole seasons and he's just gone for some dumb reason and we don't even get to dwell on it.
>>
>>87146168

This. He should stay alive just as a reminder that justice isnt always done and having Eddard's death go un avenged fully would add to the story.
>>
>>87149184
Robin's not selling out uncle Petyr for some pussy from a chick he has to be convinced by Petyr to give a shit about.
>>
>>87149894
>Isn't the Stark execution thing just something that Ned personally believed in?
>"He does," his father admitted. "As did the Targaryen kings before him. Yet our way is the older way. The blood of the First Men still flows in the veins of the Starks, and we hold to the belief that the man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man's life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die.

sounds like a first men thing not just a ned thing
>>
>>87148936
This.

>have a show called Game of Thrones
>kill off who is the most important player in the game of thrones for essentially no reason
>now season 8 is just going to be the Jon and Dany Show

How do you fuck up this bad?
I have faith that George deals with Littlefinger way more tastefully and subtle.
>>
>>87146577
As good as that would be, they're rushing to get this show over with and that would add another season which means writers, and GRRM would have to get off their cunt and stop watching anime for dialogue
>>
File: 1475410673819.jpg (31KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1475410673819.jpg
31KB, 800x534px
>>87146135
>as Arya approaches him Jim Gordon bursts into the room
>NO LAWYER, NO WITNESSES, WHAT SORT OF DUE PROCESS IS THIS
>Littlefinger continues
>I SHUPOSE MY FRIEND JIM IS WONDERING WHY YOU WOULD SLIT A MAN'S THROAT BEFORE CONVICTING HIM OF A CRIME
>both of them walk out leaving a stunned room behind them
>>
Have him do something truly unexpected and selfless, saving Shanha from death
>>
I hope that in the books, Littlefinger marries Sansa and gets everything he wants out of life

I'm genuinely rooting for the guy because he's one of maybe a handful of people who actually has a brain.
Varys, Illyrio, Tyrion, Doran Martell, and him. Everyone else is just a pawn in their games.
>>
>>87150300
>I hope that in the books

The show are the books now
I'd rather he move on to a new story in Westros
>>
>>87149989
>>87150134
Game of Thrones is about happy endings and female empowerment you can't just have some male bad guy win. Did you guys even read the books?
>>
>>87150074
>the man that passes the sentence
Sansa is no man

/tv/ btfo
>>
Littlefinger would've had Bran assassinated while marshaling his resources in the vale keeping Robert Arryn under his influence.
>>
Why didn't the Vale general defend CIA?
>>
>>87150574
They expected one of them in wreckage.
>>
File: IMG_8895.jpg (169KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8895.jpg
169KB, 1000x563px
>>87146135
They iced Littlefinger? Dropped this shit two seasons ago but thought about picking it back up. Guess I won't now that every good character is dead. The fuck are they doing
>>
>>87150634
>Dropped this shit two seasons ago
You lucky glorious son of a bitch
>>
>>87150634
The latest season was utter garbage. Worst yet.
All good characters long dead, only littlefinger remained and now he's gone.
>>
>>87150756
I guess all those scenes about him scheming and climbing the ladder of chaos really paid off
>>
>>87146135

>Littlefinger realizes what the sisters are doing.
>Escapes Winterfell before they corner him and starts making his way back to vale incognito.
>Random bandits rob and murder him on the road.

Or you know actually staying with his character meaning he'd have lots of contingencies and end up in a really power position somewhere.
>>
>>87150574
well Bronze Yohn Royce probably expected to be named Lord of the Vale, not that there are lords anymore besides the Iron Throne
>>
>>87146135
He would have waited for the armies of the 7 kingdoms to be butchered by the army of the dead, then made his power move.

Not this "HAHA tricked u!!!! xD" trial where he ends up whining and crying

Garbage writing
>>
>>87146326
Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>87147924
Basically, he rolled a one.
>>
>>87146135
Is he the worst written character in the show? Seriously whats the point?
>>
>>87150394
I honestly wish a male had killed him so you guys would stop with this bullshit. His death is one the best things, it shows no matter how well you play the game, one small thing can unravel years of preperation. Plus he was a pathetic piece of shit.
>>
>>87150928
That's the fucking point!
>>
>>87151631
the point is that Sansa, who won't marry Ramsay in the books, will kill Littlefinger at Winterfell with Arya? Face it, D&D gave up long ago, they fucked up something big and decided to end it early by using as much CGI as possible.
>>
>people actually liked Littlefinger
>character who literally does nothing except set up plot points when it was impossible for someone else to have done so while having "BIG MASTERPLAN 4 DIMENSIONAL CHESS 9001 STEPS AHEAD OF EVERYONE" except they never reveal what his endgame is
>literally fucks over every single person he partners with without fail and with zero repercussions until this episode
>is the fucking epitome of dickass thief
>wish someone would finally put an end to his fucking scheming but also can't wait to see what retarded bullshit he pulls out of his ass to avoid repercussions
>gets one of the most retarded trials in front of his OWN BANNERMEN and executed by a teenage girl without any evidence or objections from anyone in the room

I've wanted this nigger to die since the second I read the first book and now I wish he hadn't. Bravo dabid you made me unhappy that one of my most hated characters died. I can understand liking his presence in the story because he was definitely kinda interesting but I can't understand anyone rooting for him for any reason other than Baneposting memes which is understandable
>>
>>87149545
So... so are you telling me he was in charge this WHOLE time?!
>>
>>87151699
No, the point is that in the great game your planning doesn't mean shit, especially if your life is all a carefully constructed lie, waiting to be exposed.
>>
>>87151631
What a great character arc. Five seasons of building him up for no pay off. What a twist them ruining a character like that. Might as well fucking delete his scenes from previous seasons
>>
>>87152911
This is deep and definitely makes for a great character study and was totally their plan since season one
>>
>>87146135
It is just that we never got an explanation. For anything. Other than 'I loved your mother'.
>>
Can someone help me list Littlefinger's achievements?

>sort of got Ned killed
>sort of got Rob killed
>saved his waifu
>took the Vale
>killed a crazy lady
>??????? Anything else
That's a short ass ladder he climbed. More like a CHAOSH SHTEP SHTOOL
>>
>>87152927
That would be preferable honestly, he has zero point in the series, and this proves it.
>>
>>87152986
I can feel the sarcasm, but that's always how I felt about his character.
>>
>>87147924
And also, a REAL JERK.
>>
>>87153179

>started the War of the Five Kings
>lit the flame of the Stark/Lannister feud by falsely accusing Tyrion of being Bran's assassin
>killed Joffrey (depending on what theory you believe)
>>
Why exactly is there only 1 season left? Are all the actors contracts up or something? GRRM contract demands?
Thought they would milk such a successful show for longer. And then they wouldnt have to rush and write stupid shit like this.
>>
>>87146135
Have Ramsay kill him. His schemes live on but he underestimates how unhinged Ramsay is which makes him misplay his hand. The character didn't really have much of a point anyway and it's better than what we were given.
>>
>>87153179
>helped won the Battle of the Bastards

Probably the most important one. This alone should have gave him a fair trial at least.
>>
>>87146135
>Ah, I shuppoze we are taking a crippled boy's dreams as facts, then? Should all trials be settled this way?
Belittling the brother of the Lady of Winterfell isn't going to earn him good boy points.
>>
>>87153735
I think its the cost.
>>
File: 1383086444084.jpg (70KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1383086444084.jpg
70KB, 330x319px
>>87148018
>>
Maybe him having influence and control over nearly everybody in the room like he would've in early seasons or in the books. Everybody is in his pocket in the books, and he was a master of intrigue for years in the show. It's inconsistent that he'd fuck with somebody that he's been teaching intrigue to without any kind of contingency.
>>
>>87153735
Jon, Jaime, Tyrion, Cersei, and Dany's actors have contracts for $1.1M per episode and HBO can't afford to keep it up, much less after those contracts expire and they negotiate even more.
>>
>>87146135
You retards who keep reposting this shit pretend like any of that matters. Nobody liked Littlefinger and they all wanted him dead regardless of truth and circumstance, and he has no friends to back him up.
>>
>>87146135
He finally fucks sansa.
And right when he's about to climax sansa takes her face off revealing it's actually Arya.
Then idk she stand him in the dick or something.
>>
>>87155572
>im a pleb

It matters because it just made Shitsa and Arycunt butchers of Winterfell, who gives a shit about the North now except to stop the NK's advance. And it matters because LF deserved a better ending even if it was a death.
>>
>>87156227
ویو لےد
>>
>>87146135
trial by combat wouldn't be available in the north. they believe in the old gods not the new
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.