[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metalocalyps: The Finale's story has been released

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: MTDSRAKO.jpg (19KB, 800x315px) Image search: [Google]
MTDSRAKO.jpg
19KB, 800x315px
For those who haven't listened, Brendon Small's new record is the ending to Metalocalypse, Army of the Doomstar. The vinyl track list explains the story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTBhtFYuphk&list=PL82p13iNIsBkFQofPEtW5lJcClW4KYXpn

>Some Days are For Dying - Salacia Begins the Metalocalypse

>Nightmare - Murderface's nightmare

>The Ocean Galaktik - The band searching for answers in the deep ocean.

>The Agenda - Murderface attacks Mordhaus

>My Name Is Murder - The band tries to stop murderface as murderface continues to turn people against the band.

>Exitus - The band finally stops Murderface and starts a ritual to fix him

>Icarus Six Sixty Six - Triton Arrives on Earth to aid Dethklok in destroying Salacia and stop the Metalocalypse

>Become The Storm - Dethklok and Triton meet and unite getting ready to fight Salacia

>To Kill A God - Salacia begins the final battle against Dethklok

>Could This Be The End - Nearing the end of the battle it begins to look dire until Dethklok finally overcomes and nearly dies killing Salacia (ending lyrics confirm)

>Rebuilding A Planet - Earth is rebuilt from the Metalocalypse
>>
Ocean Galaktik is especially important as it's dethklok's confrontation with the sea god that nathan had a vision of in season 4.
>>
Listening to Brendon on a podcast talk about the album. Really bums me out that they only needed like 5 episodes to wrap up the show
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.